Introduction

Eunhyuk, The Last Man Standing

 

Annyeonghaseyo! ☺ My name's Lee Hyuk-jae.

I'm a member of a group called Super Junior'05 . I'm the 8th member, and i have 7 hyungs and 4 dongsaengs. Starting from the Oldest and the leader, Park Jeong-su, also known as Leeteuk. The second hyung, is Kim Hee-chul, or just call him Heechul. Third hyung, is a chinese foreigner, named Han Geng or in Korean, Hankyung. Ahh~ our 4th hyung, they say he's weird but I don't think he's not ☺ Kim Jong-woon, also known as Yesung. This 5th hyung is the strongest, based on his stage name. He's Kim Young-woon, or should I say, the strong and brave Kangin. The 6th hyung is the biggest of us all, but he acts cute and we all love him. He's the best entertainer when we're getting tired ☺ Shin Dong-hee, or just Shindong. The next hyung (7th) is addicted to pink, and he's really into it. He also likes cooking. When he cooks, the whole kitchen is his. Lee Sung-min. Next to Sungmin-hyung is me, then my 4 dongsaengs. Let's start with the person who acts like a 5 year old kid, Lee Dong-hae. We've been friends since middle school or high school. Oops :x i can't remember xD mianhe ♥ . Next to Dong-hae is Super Junior'05's Visual Prince, Choi Si-won. He's a man with gestures. A gentleman indeed. But he likes to hug people or even kiss people on cheeks. Aigooo --" Ahhh, the nicest dongsaeng of all. Everyone's favorite, Kim Ryeo-wook. You might  be wrong about him being good and all. He's a wild drinker ^^". He also teases his hyungs, but at the same time, as an apology, he'll cook food for us ☺ ♥ we love him! Ryeowook likes to be the Eternal Maknae or the youngest of the group. Yes, we accept that, but the original maknae is Kim Ki Bum. Leeteuk-hyung and Heechul-hyung's favorite maknae. He's very kind to all, that's why we all love him. Kibum always follow his hyung's orders. ☺ That's about it, the introduction. You can get to know them through this story ^^~.