... and so they meet

Unforgivable

 

 

 

Posted Image




Do you have that one single person that you like? 
That one person who is most perfect in your eyes?





They walked the marbled floors of the huge mansion that the Lees call home. A woman stood in front of her elegantly dressed. Jewelries adorned her small frame. She introduced herself as Choi Min Hee, wife of the SGE Electronics magnate, Lee Ji Tae. They were such a handsome couple. Mr. Lee however, did not join the dinner that evening. He was in China attending to some business matters. Mrs. Lee possessed a smiling face as she greeted her mother and her.

Jung Ae Lyn.

She was the only young one in the group. 

She was sixteen. Glittering balls, business meetings, and elegant parties colored her world. She stood at a little over five feet. She had a small face, a pert nose, and cheeks that did not need any coloring for she had a natural pink blush. She was willowy and had skin as fair as snow. She however possessed a solemn face and smiling was not something she was accustomed to doing. 

She was the only daughter of one of the rich families in Seoul. She played the piano, was soft spoken, and did ballet. She went to an all girls school and attended parties as was required of her. 

As they approached the dining area, two young men came down the stairs. 

Ae Lyn studied the first guy beneath her lashes. He had broad shoulders and was dressed in a polo shirt; slacks encased strong legs, a pair of loafers on his feet. He had a baby face. He was extremely good looking but he wasn't smiling. His hair was as black as midnight and it was slicked back sporting a clean cut look.

The second guy followed, his red hair, a contrast to the family's neutral tones. One of his hands was in his pockets, the other tossing his keys up and down in the air.

'To a motorbike perhaps,' Ae Lyn thought. 

'At least he looks the part..'

He wore a black leather jacket with a black graphic shirt underneath it. A huge silver chain hung on his neck. 

He had an easy grin to his face and he walked lazily like he had all the time in the world. 

Ae Lyn looked at him amazed at how he can act like that despite his standing in society. 

"Taemin!", Mrs. Lee gasped, shocked, her eyes suddenly getting smaller, a heritage she passed on to her elder son, indicating that she was getting angry. 

"What is this?", she snapped. 

"I'm going out Umma. Didn't I tell you that already?" he said, forehead scrunching up in confusion. 

"Jinki, could you please show our guests to the dining area?" Mrs. Lee said in a tight voice and to the other man she said, "A word Taemin."

She walked swiftly, the second guy following behind her. 

"I'm sorry for the slight interruption. My name is Lee Jinki, that was my younger brother Lee Taemin. Welcome to our home," he smiled and politely led the way. 

She was mesmerized by his smile. His baby face lit up, his eyes disappearing making him all the more handsome. She couldn't help but want to stare at his beautiful face.




The room they entered into wasn't something she wasn't used to. A table seating twelve stood in the middle, a sparkling chandelier hung on top. 

A feast was laid out on the table. 

As they all took their seats, Mrs. Lee came in forcing a smile on her face. 

"I'm sorry about my son's behavior. Let's all enjoy the dinner together before we start planning for the charity," she said, her smile never leaving her face.

They were the organizing committee for the charity ball that was to be held a month from today. Her mother was part of the committee and she was here because she was assigned to recruit fellow musicians for the gala event. 

On the head of the table sat Mrs. Lee. The seat on her left was empty, on her right, her son Jinki. Ae Lyn sat next to Jinki, her mother next to her. She watched as he unfolded the napkin and placed it delicately on his lap. 

He was perfection. 

He held her completely spellbound. He had a gifted tongue with a smart mind, she could tell. She sat quietly next to him, noting every single hand movement he made, the way his head tilted, and the way his lips moved as he talked. He was witty and he possessed an air of intelligence around him.

A new figure entered the hall. The errant son returned but wonders of wonders, gone was the jacket and jeans, replacing it were corduroy pants and a button down polo, a golden chain peeking through the collar. His hair, though unruly, looked soft, inviting a woman's hands. 

He took the seat to the left of his mother across his brother, his stare directed at Ae Lyn.

She bent her head down, unwilling to meet his gaze. He was too forward and he felt too blunt and over confident to her. 

The conversation resumed. He sat, aloof. 

Taemin watched as she kept stealing glances at his perfect older brother. Too bad Ae Lyn wasn't interested in him. 

He was interested in her.









In the stillness of the night, a shadow lurked. Under the crack of the door, the light was hindered. 

She woke up, a sheen of sweat on her forehead. Her hand stilled, feeling her surroundings. 

'He is up.'

The predator walks the night.