chapter 2

I love you girl!!!

 

Next day

Everyone went out their rooms at once. _____ happen to meet Seulong at the hallway and ignored him.

“Unnie, what’s breakfast?” she asked Jokwon.

“Oh. The usual foods like eggs, bacon, and some naengmyon. You like it right?”

“Of course. as long as you’re the one cooking.” _____ smiled at him.

“Jokwon-ah, I won’t be having breakfast here.” Seulong told him.

“Oh. Wae?”

“I don’t eat breakfast anyway. I have it at school.”                                

“Aigoo. Why at school when here it’s free? I won’t let you leave if you don’t eat!”

“Okay then.” He sighed. The five of them settled quickly in the dining room.

“So, where do you live?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Kwangju.” Seulong replied.

“Quite far from school huh?” Jokwon said.

“Yeah that’s why I went here.”

The atmosphere was quite awkward for them; having three gays, a girl and a boy. ____ kept quiet throughout the meal because she was seating across where Seulong seats. She was staring at him for a while and a sudden attack (also staring back at her) by him, made her choke which caused the three gays to worry.

“I’m okay. I’ll leave now.” She said instead and bowed. The three were a lot worried which made Seulong remember Jokwon’s request; to look after her.

Walking along the road, she was trying to forget Seulong’s stare at him. For her it was like “whattcha lookin’?” with look of having bad intentions. She literally shuddered and had goose bumps. Suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder which made her jump.

“Oh it’s you.” She nervously said.

“What’s with you? You’re really creeping me out.” Seulong said placing his hands on his pockets.

“No. you are.” ____ clarified.

“Why?”

“Well, you came in a boardinghouse where gays live, this morning you stared at me like you’re planning something bad, and now, you’re following me like a stalker.” She explained. Seulong just chuckled. “If you’re gonna say somethin’ say it now!” Seulong kept his temper down.

“Okay. First, I live in a boarding house where gays live. But mind you, you’re a girl who’s also living with them. That makes it fair to me. Second, I suddenly stared back at you cause I was annoyed with you looking at me.” Seulong was lecturing like an old man. ____ felt a bit embarrassed. “Third, I was following you cause I don’t know the way to school.”

“You don’t know the way to school?” she scoffed. He shook his head. “You’re quite old to not know the way to your school.”

“I’m new to this place so I don’t know which way to go. My school is Yonsei High School. That’s why we have to go to school together. From this day onwards.” He exaggerated the words.

“Shiro!!!” she yelled and ran away. (Shiro-no way)

“Ya!!” Seulong yelled back at her but in a matter of seconds, she was gone.

“I wonder what’s happening between them.” Jokwon couldn’t stop worrying.

“I’m sure they’re doing fine.” Eunhyuk assured him. “Kaja, let’s go to school.”

“I hope they’re getting along well.” Jokwon said in his mind.

“I’m gonna kill her!” Seulong said while catching his breath. He finally arrived at school and someone in charge came to greet him.

“You’re late, Im Seulong.” He sternly said.

“Chesuhamnida.” He bowed until he ended up collapsing while panting.

From ____’s classroom, she could see how Seulong was being punished by the school’s OIC. Even though he was popular and smart at school, he gets punished for being late cause the school thinks he’s forgetting his responsibilities; which makes it worse for ____.

Seulong passed by a classroom (which ____ stays), girls were screaming seeing his wounded cheek. Even though he was hurt, he still looked cool and can make the girls swoon over him. As for ____, she tried to hide herself but with Seulong’s good sight, he was able to see her and he couldn’t stop himself being angry at her.

____ felt pity and a bit scared to him.

Seulong arrived at home and started looking for ____.

“She’s in her room, sleeping.” Eunhyuk said. Seulong didn’t get the chance to scold her.

Next day

Seulong went out of the house first. ____ followed him. Seulong ignored her until he went in a wrong way; ____ had the chance to talk to him.

“Seulong-sshi,” she grabbed on his uniform.

“What?” there goes his scary stare again.

“You’re… going the wrong way.” She said looking down, trying to avoid his eyes.

 

“So, you’re telling me to follow you?”

“Sort of.” There was an awkward moment for a bit. This was ____’s chance to speak to him.

“Sorry about yesterday.” She finally said bowing so low to him. “Mian.”

Seulong just chuckled from what she did.

“So you knew I got punished?” he asked but still a bit angry. ____ nodded. Then she tried to see if the wound was still there. Seulong’s injury had gotten worse because he doesn’t take care of it. ____ reached for her ‘first aid kit’ in her bag.

“What’s that?” Seulong stared at her while reaching out something to him.

“It’s something for your wound. I’m sorry again.” For the last time, she bowed and walked ahead to the opposite side.

Seulong tried not to laugh at the band-aid she gave to him. As he decided to follow her, he stuck the band-aid to his cheek with a smile.

“Aish. I wonder if he already applied it on him.” ____ wondered. “It’s so awkward to talk to him again.” Should I talk to him? Or maybe even look at what his expression is. No. maybe he’s still angry with me. Is he really going on his own to school? What if he gets late again?

With the thoughts playing in her mind, she decided to see if he was following him or not. She suddenly turned her back and was surprised to see him that she almost fell. Luckily, Seulong caught her on time which made everything more awkward for the both of them.

The truth was, Seulong was following her closely behind.