chapter 1

I love you girl!!!

 

Chapter 1

Seulong began to pack his things with his brother behind him.

“Hyung, kajjima.” Siwan said with whine. (Kajjima-don’t go)

“Siwan-ah, your hyung should live an independent life from now on. I don’t wanna end up looking dumb when I get to college.”

“Where will you stay? Is it near our house?”

“What are you talking about? I’m leaving to be away from all of you yet you’re asking if it’s near the house.” Seulong chuckled. He went to Siwan and put his to hands in his shoulders.

“Siwan-ah, you take care of omma okay?”

“Ye hyung. Take care also.”

Afterwards, Seulong left and looked for a good dorm. After hours of hunting dorms, he finally found one which is near his school. He went nearer to read the sign.

‘Board and Lodging’

“Hmm. It seems nice here. The house is big, it’s quiet. Definitely my style.” Seulong muttered and pressed the intercom buzzer.

“De?” a squeaky voice came.

“Uhh, I’m here for board and lodging.” He said.

“Unnie, someone’s out there. Check him out!” the squeaky voice said again. Seulong sighed.

“Arasseo, arasseo!” another squeaky voice said. Then the main door opened.

“Oh hi!” the second squeaky voice said which belonged to a guy with a jolly feature. He wore fake red big glasses and a scarf around his neck.

“So you’re here for board and lodging?” he asked. He looked nice and decent as Seulong would describe him but his voice makes him feel uneasy.

“Yeah, is there any vacant?” he asked.

“Oh yes! Come in!” the guy smiled and opened the gate. What’s with the hand? Seulong was quite surprised by how he opened the gate. One hand freely on the air the other one was gently holding the gate’s handle.

“Welcome.” He said with a grin.

“Thank you.” Seulong bowed.

“Come, I’ll introduce you to the boarders.” He clung his arm to Seulong’s which made him sweat a lot.

“I’m not officially staying here yet. Where’s the landlord?”

“I’m in charge. Kaja!”

He seemed nice and very welcoming. But why do I feel so weird looking at him? Seulong thought. He was getting nervous now.

“Unnie! So who is he?” another guy came out. Wait!! Seulong seemed a bit confused. Unnie? He called him unnie?! What is this?

“Aish, shut your mouth Eunhyuk! You’re embarrassing our guest.”

“I don’t get it.” Seulong said. “You’re calling him unnie?”

“Hyung, living with us might be this hard but you just have to accept the fact. Okay?”

“Who are you?” Seulong asked.

“Me? I’m Jokwon. I’m in charge here.” he said with curtsy which only women usually do.

“Oh I get it!” Seulong said. “You’re all…”

“Ladies!!!” they all exclaimed. There were three gays living under one roof actually. Seulong just sighed with the thought that he’ll be living with three boys who weren’t really contented on who they are.

“Jokwon unnie!” someone called. This for sure is a girl’s voice. He thought.

“____-ah, I’m in the living room! Come meet someone.” Jokwon said with a smile.

“New boarder?” the girl stuck her head out from her bedroom.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Seulong bowed down.

“Annyeong.” She made a quick bow and turned to Jokwon. “Is he…gay?” she whispered. Jokwon just gave her a shrug.

“Oh.” She then stayed in her room and didn’t go out.

“She’s not really used with boys around. She’s grown interest with us.” Jokwon explained. “Can’t you see? She called me unnie.”

“Oh. Well, I have to unpack now. Can you lead me to my room?” Seulong asked.

“Didn’t you hear me? I said she’s feeling uneasy. Can’t you just give some reactions? Aish, this guy.” he muttered the last words.

“I pity her.” Seulong said. Jokwon sighed and led him to his room.

“So you’re room is next to hers. Now don’t make any noise ‘cause she studies a lot. And if you’re going to bring a here, make sure you don’t do anything crazy. Arasseo?!”

“De. I’m not planning on it anyway.”

“Fine. Its 100,000 won a month. What’s your full name?” Jokwon asked with a notebook on his hand.

“Im Seulong.” He said.

“Im…Seulong.” Jokwon repeated and wrote down. “Its up to you what time you’ll wake up but we’re having breakfast at 7 and dinner at 7 in the evening. You are not allowed to bring alcoholic drinks if there’s no occasion. Do you have any questions?”

“No. I guess I got all.”

“Okay. By the way, do you also go to Yonsei High School?”

“Yeah,”

“Oh. ____ also goes there. So while studying there can you watch her? That kid can be sometimes a headache. I’m counting on you.”

“Okay.” Seulong replied and Jokwon went out. Is she really that special here? He thought. They’re treating her like a princess.