My first TRUE crush

Friends are Medicine, but they can sometimes be poison too.

(Eunbyul POV) SLAM! The teacher shut the door while showing me in.

"We have a new student. Her name is Eunbyul and she came from America. Be nice to her! And you can just sit next to Kikwang."

I looked around the room to see who Kikwang is. Then a boy raises his hand and points to the desk next to him. I sit at the desk and get my things ready for class. I check my checklist one more time to make sure that I have everything.

"Well you're very organized," Kikwang says with a sweet smile.

I giggle. "Thanks," I whisper.

We both laugh silently. I turn around to get more notebook paper, but I notice that the person behind me is giving me a friendly smile. I tap Kikwang on the shoulder.

"Who's the guy behind me?"

"Oh, he's Dongwoon. He's really friendly and funny."

I turn around again and wave at him. He does a cute eye-smile and waves back.

HOURS LATER.... DING! DING! DING!

Class is finally over. I start to stretch my arms.

"Haha. Aigoo~ So cute~," Kikwang says, while pinching my cheeks.

I smile and lightly punch him in the arm.

He chuckles. "Eunbyul, since you're new to Korea, I'll give you a tour around Seoul. But for today, I'll just take you home.,"Kikwang says with an eye-smile.

I look down at the floor and sigh. "I didn't find a place to stay at yet. My parents... aren't in Korea, so I couldn't get much help." I hated to talk about the dreadful people. They always abused me if I made one small mistake.

"Oh... I HAVE AN IDEA! You can stay at my house! There are 5 other guys that live there, but they don't bite!"

"OMG! Thank you so~ much Kikwang!"

As we were on our way to his house, I started to worry.

*Doesn't that mean I'll live in a house with 6 boys?!?* I thought.

"I'm home~!" Kikwang yelled. We go inside and when I walk in, I see a good-looking guy with no shirt on. Someone covers my eyes.

"Doojoon! Put on a shirt! We have a guest!"

"O-okayy..."

Then the hands come off of my eyes. I turn around and see another good-looking guy smiling at me.

I blush.

"Sorry. We didn't expect a guest..."

"N-no! I'm sorry. If I had found a place to stay at, then this wouldn't have happened."

"Why are you so concerned? It's not a big deal. But, you don't have a place to stay at? Are you new to Korea?"

"NO DUR," Kikwang says. I giggle.

"Anyways, he's Junhyung. He's very cool and charismatic.."

Junhyung beamed and felt proud.

"BUT- he can sometimes be a jerk," Kikwang continued.

Junhyung gives Kikwang a 'You wanna die' face. I couldn't help but laugh.

Kikwang drags me to the kitchen table and pulls a chair out for me to sit. I sit slowly and ask,"Where are the other guys?"

"Probably in their rooms playing videogames."

I start to feel a little sleepy. I yawn and set my arms onto the table. I rest my head on my arms and close my eyes.

~~~~~

I open my eyes slowly as I stretch. I look around the room and wonder where I am.

"Sorry. Did I wake you up?", someone says. I look beside the bed that I'm lying on and see a guy that is cute and good-looking. Just seeing his beautiful face makes my heart flutter. My mouth drops open and I stare at him. He is my first TRUE crush. ♥

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): the first chapter is up~♡ I hope you enjoy it ^-^ Are all of my readers b2uties? Hehe Thanks for reading~