Jealousy

Jealousy [Hansol One-shot ft.Won Woo]

Jealousy 


 

It’s been a week since you had a proper time with your boyfriend, Hansol. You knew that he was going to debut pretty soon and that he needed to work a lot, but still, the other Seventeen members seemed to find time to be with their girlfriends.
Won Woo was the only one that was still single so you guys spend a lot of time together, playing video games, watching movies or even cooking together, you know, those things that best friends normally do.
At least, he has been around you more than your boyfriend was. Still, you couldn’t stay mad at Hansol, because you know how much he wants to debut, and he is pretty hardworking, so he puts a lot of himself in everything he does.
But tonight you were going to be able to spend time with him, because Seventeen were going to have a party in Won Woo’s house, and you, as their princess, are invited.

“Hey Won Woo, did you saw Hansol?” You asked looking around and sighing deeply. He was going to come to the party, right? He promised you earlier!

“He said he was coming, but he was still practicing when we left the company.” He answered to you, before caressing your soft hair gently, trying to make you feel better. “Yah Aeri, don’t worry, he will come, he promised to all of us. And the party wouldn’t be the same without our American Prince, right?”

You smiled a bit and nodded. Won Woo and his ability with words! He can always make you feel better, even when you are down.

After an hour or two, you decided to go to Won Woo’s bedroom to rest a bit. The music was a bit loud and your head was hurting like crazy. As you grabbed your phone to check if Hansol called you, you felt two strong arms around your waist and jumped a bit, pulling those arms away. As an instinct, you ran to the door, but without success, because you felt yourself trapped, again. The lights were down, so you couldn’t see anything. Slowly and a bit hesitant, you lifted your phone. The screen light made you see the face of the person that was hugging you, and you sighed in relief when you finally saw Won Woo’s face.

“You scared me! Don’t you dare doing it again, or else I will kick your .” You said while rolling your eyes and walking to the bed.

Won Woo frowned and followed you, sitting next to your body and slowly kissing your forehead.

“What’s wrong now Aeri?” He asked, with a gentle voice.

“I’m thinking about breaking up with Hansol.” You whispered with your voice trembling and tears falling down your cheeks.

“He didn’t told you anything until now?”

“No, and I don’t think he is going to do it. It’s been a while since he is acting strange. He even rejects my hugs and my kisses. Seems like he is tired of me.”

“Don’t say that. A relationship of 2 years can’t end up like this, not without a proper talk. Hansol is crazy about you, this is not something that he would do without reasons.”

“Are you saying that I gave him reasons to act like a jerk? Because if you are doing it, it’s a lie and you should know. I love him, I give him everything he needs.”

Won Woo sighed and hugged you closer, caressing your hair and whispering sweet nothings in your hear. He knows you better than anyone else, even better than you know yourself. His touch was soft, his body was warm and his voice was calm, everything you needed.

Suddenly, the door opened and you saw Hansol panting like crazy, with his cheeks red and sweat running down his beautiful face. His eyes were glued on the image of you and Won Woo hugging each other, alone in his room while everybody else was down there having fun.

“Maybe I should go.” Won Woo whispered and you nodded, while looking at Hansol, that was now crying.
His eyes were closed but tears were falling down his cheeks. His hands were gripping his bag so harshly, that his knuckles were becoming white.

Slowly, you approached him and raised your hand to touch his own, trying to stop him from what he was doing, or else he was going to hurt himself, but he slapped your hand and looked at you with sadness all over his face.

This was new for Hansol. He didn’t usually lose his temper, at least not badly. Not like he did just now.
He tensed, tightening his old on his bag and suddenly started to laugh.
You raised your eyebrow and looked at him in disbelief. That wasn’t a happy laugh, not at all, that was a dry one, full of anger and disappointment.

“Finally someone appeared, after a whole week ignoring me.” You suddenly said, looking out of the window with tears running down your cheeks.

After so many days without him, he didn’t greeted you with a hug or a kiss, he just acted like you were a bug with a bad virus in you. He treated you like you were some piece of trash, and it hurts, like hell.

“And maybe I should’ve stay in the company, if coming back means seeing my girlfriend in the arms of another boy.” Hansol yelled, making you wince a bit.
“Or do you want me to believe that all this time you’ve just been playing video games with your best friend, Aeri? How stupid do you think I am? It’s been a week since I feel that both of you are closer than never. Do you really expect me to believe that you spend the morning, the afternoon and the night with him, just playing video games and doing best friends things?”

You frowned and shook your head in disbelief. “Yes, because that’s the truth.” You simply answered. “And look who’s talking. Lately you have been avoiding me, you don’t even come to my house to see if I am okay. At least Won Woo is with me because you can’t stop working just to see me. I would understand that Seventeen is taking a lot of your time, but the other members don’t work as much as you do, and you can’t even find time to spend it with me.”

Hansol slammed his fist on the wall and walked closer to you, looking at every single inch of your beautiful face. He just wanted to hug you in his arms and shout to the world that you are his.

“Really Aeri? Seriously, tell me, how stupid do you think I am?.”

You didn’t answer, just groaned, causing him to burst again.

“How stupid? Really stupid! Because you know better than anyone else that Won Woo and I are friends since forever, you are being ridiculous.”

“I’m not being ridiculous. I feel more like a stupid clown, because seems like you are loving playing with my face. Aeri, I’ve been tired and depressed, I’ve been busy and still thinking about you every single second of my day! The reason I don’t show it, it’s because Won Woo is doing that job. And I’m the boyfriend here, I should be the one doing it.”

“SO DO IT, YOU BASTARD.” You yelled in frustration. “Do it, show me that you love me! I don’t feel loved lately! The only source of love and safety I have nowadays is my best friend, you should be thankful that he is taking good care of me, seriously, stop acting like a kid and think a bit. After many years with me, you should know me better, you should trust me.” You paused, gulping your saliva and sobbing slightly. “You trust me, right?”

“I don’t know who to trust anymore.”

You stepped back away from him, your back bouncing against the wall. He sighed, refusing to look at you.

“Hansol, I’ve been by your side for two whole years! You should know that I just want and need you.”
Hansol sighed, trapping you in his arms, holding you tightly, like you were about to disappear. In that moment, after those little but so touching words, he felt like you were being so sincere that Hansol almost wanted to punch himself for being so jealous.

“Say it again.” Hansol whispered against your neck, planting soft kisses in your skin.

You cupped his face with your hands, making him look at you in the eyes.
“I just want you, I just need you, I love you, I do everything for you, I…”

Before you could finish, Hansol pushed you gently against the wall and pressed his lips against yours. No rushes, no tongue or teeth, just his lips pressed against yours, moving slowly and passionately. Your fingers were tangled on his brown locks, while his hands were caressing your cheeks, wiping the remaining tears.
After pulling away, Hansol rested his forehead against yours, looking at you in the eyes, and smiling gently.

“I’m sorry Aeri” He murmured, your hair and kissing your head. “ I was so worried, I love you so much, I can’t imagine you in someone else’s arms. I’m sorry.”

“I love you too.” You whispered, wrapping your arms around his waist and burying your face on his chest, feeling his sweet perfume. “You are so cute when you are jealous.” You suddenly said, giggling like a little kid.

Hansol scoffed and pulled away, with a playful smirk. “I wasn’t jealous.” He said, placing his headphones and starting to sing and dance around you, while smiling like an idiot.
You laughed and pushed him down in the bed, tickling him, like you always do when want him to confess something.
Hansol started to laugh and tried his best to push your hands away, but without success. You were sitting on his lap with your legs on each side of his waist, while his hands were now gripping your hips gently.

“Fine! Stop.” He yelled, trying to catch his breath. “I was completely jealous. Because two years ago, I claimed you as mine. And I want to keep it that way for a long time, so please, don’t give me reasons to stay mad and all jealous.”

You smiled softly and caressed his cheek, before kissing his forehead. But Hansol grabbed your hands, intertwining your fingers with his, before pressing his soft lips against yours, rolling your bodies, so this way he was on top of you! The kiss was so beautiful and caring! He was holding you like you were a china doll, he was touching your body like you were about to break.
Slowly, he wrapped his arms around you, and gave you a last peck on the lips, before closing his eyes, pressing his forehead against yours while rubbing his nose on yours and whispering: “I’m really sorry”.