All going as planned

Destiny - in good, bad, crazy and weird

Amber's POV

Me and the other girls at Tea-ara, excluding UJin-unnie and Ram-unnie, are planning on how to make tonight's couple's date as perfect as possible, they're our bestfriends, it is our right to make sure they have a perfect night.

"Well, does anyone know how to surprise those two lovebirds of ours?" Hyomin-unnie told us while holding onto Boram-unnie.

"Why do you-" Boram-unnie tried to talk but was interrupted.

"Shhh Rambo-unnie, it's because I want to. Nothing more, nothing less." Hyomin-unnie said as she cutely patted Boram-unnie's head like a dog.

"How many times have I said that I'm not a dog?" She asked Hyomin-unnie with a tomato-red face.

These two really are the cutest couple here, they keep bickering and bickering about everything yet they are latched onto each other.

"Hey, you two, remember what we are here for? To plan for the WooJin date, not to bicker with your lover." Eunjung unnie said annoyingly.

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" Boram-unnie screamed loudly. It really hurt my hearing.

"Sorry unnie. Sorry for bothering you like this." Hyomin-unnie said as she released her grip on Boram-unnie.

"It's okay Hyominnie, just don't do it too much okay?" Boram-unnie hugged Hyomin-unnie and didn't let go.

"Okay, now that that's settled, anyone got some ideas?" Soyeon-unnie asked us.

"Well, I was thinking we could decorate the restaurant into their liking, like some black decor, candle light, flowers on the floor, classical music, all that stuff." Eunjung-unnie suggested.

"That's not a bad idea, we can pay for those but we don't have enough people to fix it and it's gonna be over-budget if we pay people to do fix it." Qri-unnie said earning sighs from us girls.

Just then, I had a text from both Zin and Luna.

Zin's text

"Hey Amber, me and some friends are going to the cafe. We'll be there in 5 minutes. Please reserve a table for 7, thanks Am! :)" - Zinnie

"Sure Zin! It's good to hear you have new friends." - Gaming Amber

Luna's text

"Hey Amber, Sulli, me, Krystal, Yoona-unnie and Seohyun-unnie made some new friends, we're gonna celebrate in the cafe you work at. Please reserve a table for 7, thanks Am!" - Choding Luna

"Sure Luna! Introduce me to your new friends okay?" - Gaming Amber

---------

"Who did you text Amber?" Eunjung noticed me texting. She really does have hawk eyes.

"It's Zin and my friend Luna. Both of them are asking for reservations. 7 per table." I said as I kept my phone in my pocket.

"Wow, our anti-social little sister finally found some friends aside from JNey." Jiyeon said with a smile.

"Your just like me Jiyeonnie, smart, that's why we're not in school anymore, even though we're the same age as Zinnie." I said as I high-fived Jiyeon.

"Maybe we can ask Zinnie's friends to help in decorating." Eunjung said with widened eyes.

"It's kinda embarrassing asking kids to help with a date problem." Qri said with furrowed eyebrows.

"We can at least try. Amber, since you're closest to JNey and Zinnie, you ask them okay?" Eunjung said to all of us then to me.

"Okay unnie, I'll try." I said as I went out to the tables to prepare for the girls.

"Good thing we sent UJin-unnie and Ram-unnie home to prepare for the date, otherwise we could have been caught instantly." I said to myself while wiping the tables.

"Annyeong!!" Some familiar girls said while entering.

"Hello, welcome to Tea-ara cafe! What?! Zinnie, JNey, Luna, Sulli, Krystal, Seohyun and Yoona-sshi, you're also together?!" I exclaimed at the 7 girls in front of me.

"YOU KNOW AMBER?!" Zin and JNey pointed at the other girls and vice-versa.

"Wow Amber, you have a lot of friends. Yoona-sshi here told me you also work at their restaurant, SoShi restaurant right? Working at two places has it's perks huh?" Zinnie told me while rubbing my shoulder.

"That reminds me, we're gonna eat at SoShi restaurant later wanna come?" Zinnie asked me.

"Sorry, SoShi is reserved for a special couple later. Me and the other girls are helping set up. It's the date of UJin-unnie and Ram-unnie." I said to the now frowning Zin.

"Ram and UJin, weren't they the cute girls last night? The couple who we cheered for?" Yoona asked Seohyun. She just nodded in response.

"They're having a date again there. We're gonna decorate the restaurant later, we already asked Taeyeon-unnie and the other girls if we could and she said yes. Can you girls help us?" I said and asked them.

"SURE!! Anything for the name of love!" The 7 girls said in response.

"Awesome, the girls will be so happy. Wow, we're really pulling out all the stops for those two." I said before laughing with the girls.

"Of course, they look cute together. And it's about time they become an official couple." Zin said t o which we just nodded in response.

"Even though we haven't met them yet, we'll love to help out, as long as we watch the date." Luna said and Sulli and Krystal nodded.

"Don't worry, we're all gonna watch okay?" I said to reassure them.

"Can we have drinks now? I'm tired from that walking." Krystal said which made us laugh. I guided them to the table and got their drinks and we chatted about the plan.

Just then. At SoShi restaurant.

Jessica's POV

We've already closed the restaurant at only 3pm, even I was excited for date tonight. For the first time in a long time, I'm working hard. I want these two to have an official relationship, right here right now. They look perfect with each other, I just hope I get the courage to ask Soo to have a deeper relationship with me.

"Okay girls, I've called the band that will play later, I've bought the decor and new wallpaper for tonight. Almost everything is ready, we just need to arrange it." The girl named Eunjung said as she went here in advance to help with the preperations.

"Okay unnie!" We said as we knew she was older than all of us, except Victoria.

"Everything is going as planned. Let's continue!" She said as she clapped and jumped cutely.

"Yes unnie!" We said as we got back to making the signs.

5 hours later

UJin's POV

15 minutes ago, I got a text from Qri-unnie telling me to get ready, I called Ram-unnie and asked her if she got the text and she said yes, so I hung up and took my 3rd shower today and wore my dress, of course it was black and it was long. Just then, I heard a car horn outside my house, I opened the door and I saw a limo and Eunjung-unnie standing outside it with an opened door.

"Here's your limo Ms.Jung." She said which made me giggle.

"It's awesome inside UJin!! Go inside!! There's champagne here!" Ram-unnie said as she stuck her head out and screamed at me.

My heart was pounding as I saw her face, she was so beautiful. I was so happy that tears were forming in my eyes.

Finally, I got the courage to walk and went inside the limo, Eunjung-unnie closed the door and went to the driver seat and drove to the restaurant.

"Ram-unnie?" I said shyly to her.

"Yes my dear?" She responded cutely.

"Even though this is just our second date, I have to ask this to you." I said as I went from sitting beside Ram-unnie to kneeling infront of her.

"Yes, what is it?" She said as I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"I would want to have this date with you, not as a bestfriend or a sister, but as a girlfriend. Jeon Wooram, would you take this foolish girl and make her your-" I said but I got interrupted.

"Shhh, stop there you lovebird. My answer is yes. Here's your first kiss as my new girlfriend." She said as she made me sit back and kiss her. Soon while we we're kissing, we fell and I landed on top of her. The scene was so intimate and full of passion and love.

As we we're kissing, we heard Eunjung-unnie talk and we separated.

"Everything is going as planned." She said as she stopped the limo and looked back at us with a smirk.

"YAH! Don't ruin the moment." Ram-unnie said as she kissed me passionately again.


Hey guys, well, new update here!

How do you feel about the new couple? Please comment guys! I love comments.

Well, please continue supporting my story guys! Saranghae! Stay awesome guys! <3 :)

Sorry for lying about the teaser, I decided to change it! Kekekeke