Surprise surprise

Destiny - in good, bad, crazy and weird

UJin's POV

That kiss with Ram (A/N: I decided to drop most of the formalities between the girls because it is somewhat a burden when typing, sorry readers) was magical and it had fireworks soaring inside of me, I wished we didn't have to stop because of air supply. Nonetheless, we already arrived at the restaurant and what I saw shocked both me and my new girlfriend.

"OMG! Did you guys do all of this for us?" Ram said as she teared up and was hugging me tightly.

They all nodded as they were crowded behind the counter.

"We're both so glad to have amazing friends like all of you." Ram added which filled the eyes of our old friends and new friends full of tears.

I also had tears of joy, my friends did everything for us and I got a new girlfriend, what more can I ask for?

"Okay ladies, please let us you to your table tonight." Waitress Tiffany and Yuri said simultaneously as they brought us to a customized table for two, it was velvet, the table had a bouquet of roses which is my Ram's favorite, it already had a bottle of wine there with wine glasses and soon the first course was served, but I didn't care much for the food, I was just glad to spend this night with my Ram.

I held her hand on top of the table and looked sincerely into her eyes which made both of us blush. I knew that those girls behind us were smirking but I didn't care.

"Do they know?" Ram suddenly asked.

"Know what dear?" I asked back with confusion.

"Pabo, that we're a couple now." She said as she hit my head playfully.

"Ohh, sorry, it's that I'm so nervous when I'm infront of you, even as a girlfriend, my words get mixed up and everything doesn't come out right." I said as I blushed from embarrassment.

"Don't be okay? There's no reason for there to be. Jusr relax, you're with your lover now, loosen up a bit." She said as she got closer and closer.

"O-Okay, I-I'll t-try to l-loosen up f-for you." I said as my hands were still shaking even by just holding her.

"Maybe this will lessen your nervousness." She said as she got closer and pecked my lips.

"You have a big for kisses do you?" I finally said with a normal voice.

"Only for you babe." She said as she winked which made the girls behind us squeal but one of them had a strong dolphin scream, we just laughed it off.

After that we silent ate, but we had lovey-dovey moments like feeding each other and wiping each other's face. I could feel a sense of jealousy between the crowd, but I didn't mind.

Soon after eating the next set of food, chef Sooyoung came and gave desserts, soon, me and Ram played with food like lightly wiping the cake frosting at each other, but also wiping each other clean.

"Ohh, you still have some cake left , let me." She said as she pointed at my cake stain and she suddenly it off instead of just wiping it off with her thumb like usual.

That action suddenly made me feel like electricity was traveling inside of me. It made me feel both aroused and nervous, I didn't want to think that we'd have tonight, I didn't even want to think of it, I just shivered when she kept it.

"There, all clean!" She said with a wide smile, I just smiled in response but I was still shivering a bit.

"Why are you shivering dear?" She said with a cute and confused face.

"I-I've n-never had a-an i-intimate m-moment l-like that w-with a g-girl."

'Great job UJin, why were you stuttering? PABO' I mentally scolded myself.

"Ohhh, sorry, I just thought about the night that we're gonna have tonight at my house." She said with a smirk.

OMG, please God no, I'm not ready.

"H-How a-about R-Rambo? W-Where w-will s-she stay?" I said, again stuttering.

"She'll stay with Hyomin tonight." She assuringly.

Great, now I have no escape.

"Ohh, so, everything is planned then?" I managed to say with a normal voice.

"Yup, this night will be unforgetable for both of us, don't worry." She said while holding my hands.

"Okay, I trust you. Saranghae Ram." I said before kissing her.

"Nado saranghae UJin. Don't be scared about tonight, okay?" She said as we parted from each other and I just nodded in response.

Taeyeon's POV

OMG!! Their butts and chest are so seductive in those dresses. I can't stop looking at those butts, even when their just sitting, I can't stop looking.

"Unnie, why are you drooling?" Seohyun suddenly asked while poking me and it broke me from my daze.

'Why were you drooling Kim Taeyeon?! PABO! Tiffany might see you!' I mentally scolded myself.

"Ohh, nothing Seobaby, don't worry." I said as I smiled awkwardly.

"Whatever you say unnie." She said as she headed back to her new friends.

'Good thing Tiffany didn't see.'

"She's just getting Seobaby, just as always." Fany suddenly said as she finished gathering her stuff. I noticed she said it in a cold manner, which made me worried.

A few seconds later, she headed to the door, but I stopped her in her tracks.

"Why are you leaving early Fany?" I said with a concerned face.

"Why does it matter to you?" She said coldly.

That hurt me really bad, I didn't expect that tone from her when she's talking to me.

"What did I do wrong that made you mad at me Fany? I said while gripping onto her shoulders. We had to talk silently so that the guests won't hear us.

"Why did you have to stare at them Tae-tae?" She said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Were you jealous Tiff?" I said while now hugging her.

"Are you that blind? I love you Tae-tae, I always have." She confessed to me. I was in complete and utter shock, I was frozen.

"You can't even answer, I regret ever confessing to you Kim Taeyeon." She as she tried to storm out of the restaurant but I had a firm grip on her wrist.

"Let go of-" She said but I shut her up with a kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked in shock.

"Pabo, I wasn't going to reject you, as a matter of fact, I love you too Fany." I said while looking into her eyes intensely.

"I don't believe-" She tried talking but I kissed her again to shut her up.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked her.

She didn't answer, but she just kissed me.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said after we backed away for air.

"Wanna go back home and do it?" She asked with a seductive tone.

"Being a byuntae, are we? Let's go!" I said as we exited the restaurant and went to my car.

UJin's POV

The dinner ended quite fast, maybe time really does fly by when you're having fun.

"Wanna go back home now?" Ram asked me with a seductive tone, I knew what it meant, I was ready for what will happen.

"Woo!! Second base already! Don't do it too hard okay?" Qri said which made me and Ram blush uncontrolably.

"Don't hurt each other okay?" Boram said to both of us with both concern and sarcasm.

As we were about to walk out, I had an idea on how to surprise my girlfriend. When we stood up, I carried her bridal style. I saw her face, it was completely red, it was so cute seeing her like that.

"Please bring us two bottles of wine inside the limo." She said to Eunjung who was waiting for us infront of the restaurant door.

I was headed to the limo, we heard strong cheers from the girls, they were like fangirls.

Sooyoung's POV

How could I feel jealous for those two unnies? Should I make a move on Sica? I want to have a relationship like that though.

UJin's POV again

We were now inside the limo, drinking wine. I hope I don't get drunk, I do very weird things while I'm drunk.

Suddenly, something, more like someone brushed my chest. I was red as a tomato as I saw Ram looking at me seductively. I couldn't stand it anymore, I also wanted to do it with her, I craved her, I want her, now.

As retaliation, I grabbed, not brush, grabbed her chest. She just held my wrists, I got worried, I might have taken it a step too far, then she said something to reassure me.

"Patience baby, you'll have me when we get to my house, okay?" She said before kissing me passionately and we fell, she was on top of me.

"Don't do it here guys, I might lose focus on driving." Eunjung said in a teasing manner.

We didn't answer, but we closed the window that let Eunjung see us to get more privacy.

Then we continued with the make-out session.

"Don't you dare leave a stench in this limo!!" Eunjung screamed at us while still driving.

We just ignored her and continued kissing each other, it was magical, even though we had to separate for air once in a while.


Sorry for the y date guys, I'm just really tired, but I wanted to update for you guys. That's how much I love the readers.

Well, here's the update, keep reading guys, I hope it can get more readers.

As a teaser, the next chapter will be, Rated M for a reason that you might already know :3

Well, that's it for now, I'll try to update later even though I'm tired, bye guys. Saranghae <3