[NEWS]Dynamic Duo's Choiza says being reported as Na Eun's ideal type makes him happier than winning #1

Taemin & Naeun Couple

Dynamic Duo's Choiza is a happy man these days with his duo's recent winning streak on music shows, and he was welcomed with even more good news when he was reported as A Pink's Na Eun's ideal type.

 

 

SEE ALSO: A Pink's Na-Eun is interested in someone else besides Taemin?

 

While Dynamic Duo featured as guests on Primary's radio show, 'After Club', news broke out that Na Eun chose Choiza as her ideal type and his name quickly rose up to #1 on real-time search charts with articles on the issue becoming a hot topic.

 

This fact was relayed to the Dynamic Duo members while they were on the radio, and Choiza took the time to read articles word for word out loud, bragging to Primary and his fellow member Gaeko.

 

 

Choiza shared, "I am more happy than I was when I won #1 on a music show."However Gaeko interjected, "I am worried that he will get many anti-fans."

 

However, unfortunately for Choiza, Na Eun cleared things up later on another radio broadcast where she revealed that while she chose Choiza as her favorite male musician, Taemin is her husband and that she doesn't really consider Choiza to be her ideal type, although she really likes him as an artist.

 

It seems like this might be a topic that might be brought up on a future episode of 'We Got Married', so we'll have to see what Taemin has to say about all the reports!