Chapter 3

Wanted Perfect Wife

 

“Hey, hey,” Sungmin squeals, “Put me down. This is embarrassing, there are kids here.” She says as he pulls the sleeve of Kyuhyun’s shirts. Unfortunately because of this, Kyuhyun lose balance, down he went to the floor, bringing Sungmin down with him. Fortunately, both are okay with Sungmin under Kyuhyun’s body.

 

Kyuhyun stares at the face inches away from him. ‘I’m nervous. Why I am nervous? Speak, Kyuhyun. Apologize to her. Stand up. Oh god, why can’t I speak. Is it because of her? And her beautiful eyes, beautiful face? With her in front of me, I don’t want to get up.’

 

Sungmin blinks owlishly, ‘Heart beats fast. My heart is beating fast. Do I like him?’ *thud* *thud* ‘Lee Sungmin, wake up you can’t like him. Not now not ever, he’s just like your ex. Wake up, Sungmin!”

 

 

Seemingly lost in each other’s eyes, Sungmin and Kyuhyun hasn’t notice that time has passed and that they are both still on the ground with Sungmin under Kyuhyun. They hadn’t notice that kids are still squealing on how cute they look, and how their friends are gaping looking at their unusual position.

 

But not all things can stay forever as it is, a newly arrive Sister Leeteuk sees the awkward position of the two and immediately get to the side of the kids, ushering them to look away from Sungmin and Kyuhyun. But can you blame her? The awkward position of Sungmin and Kyuhyun really do like… awkward and… suggestive.

 

“Oh God,” here Sister Leeteuk do the sign of the cross, muttering a small prayer. “Don’t do that in front of the children. Kyuhyun-shii, get off of Minnie right now. Have shame you two,” she says, taking hold of her rosary. “What are you both doing?”

 

Almost right away, Kyuhyun and Sungmin scramble away from each other and stand up. The latter looking a pretty red rose because of her blush, she was cringing slightly. While Kyuhyun just shakes his head and clears his thoughts. “I’m sorry, Sister Teukie. This is just a misunderstanding; I just fell over and brought Sungmin-shii down as well. I’m really sorry, Sister Teukie. It will not happen again.” He says, ‘Not in front of the children anyway,’ he adds on his mind.

 

Sungmin hides her face from view, calming herself. “Sister Teukie, sorry. An accident, this is just an accident. I’m sorry,” with that she runs away from them. She is feeling embarrass and full of shame right now.

 

~

In the Comfort Room

 

Sungmin stands in front of the mirror, shaking her head then she turns the tap on and splashes some water on her face, wanting herself to wake up. Then she removes her eye glasses, blinking slowly. (*Sorry, I just read that she had a glasses in this story. I didn’t know that fact so this just appeared out of nowhere. Sorry –Nana)

 

“Minnie, what the hell is happening to you? Why the hell did you not get up or even push him off of you? It even seems that you like it! Urghh, you’re not supposed to like it,” she says to herself. “But… but why his stare affects me so much. Why my heart beats so loud, it’s like nothing is important except of him. It’s like time has stop,” there she remembers that she’s not supposed to think of something like that and shakes her head. “Ahhh, what’s happening to me?” she asks while slapping her own face lightly.

 

Little did she knows, Ryeowook her friend hears everything she says because she is inside the cubicle at the moment. Slowly, she creeps out of the cubicle and stands beside her friend.

 

“Omo, girl!” Ryeowook giggles. “You’re blushing. Ahhh, you’re feeling lovey dovey, aren’t you? Don’t tell me it was love at first sight. Ahhh, you and Mr. Cho, a perfect couple. Do you love him? Or is it only a crush? But don’t worry if it is just a crush, it will bloom to love soon enough. Ayiee.”

 

Sungmin yelps at the sudden appearance of her friend. “What the hell? How long have you been there? Did you hear what I’ve said?” she asks

 

Ryeowook nods, smiling suggestively.

 

Sungmin sighs, “Don’t say anything! Don’t say a word! I’m telling you Wookie, don’t you dare say anything of what I’ve said. And I’m not in love with him, not even a crush, okay? I’m pissed of him, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less. He’s a jerk, I don’t like jerks.” She seems angry when she said this, angry to Ryeowook because she hears everything she said or angry to herself because of feeling something she should not be feeling, she really doesn’t knows.

 

Used to Sungmin’s unusual reaction, Ryeowook just nods. “Hmmm? Okay, what you said. It’s what you believe so I don’t really have a say to it. Just remember that I’m here, okay? Me and Hae, you can call us when you realize that you love him,” she teases her.

 

 

~

 

Meanwhile

 

Kyuhyun bids his goodbye to the kids, in which the kids’ slump down sadly that he is going away yet says goodbye as well and once again apologizes to Sister Teukie. All the while thinking of the beautiful bunny girl who captures his interest though he knows that she’s a little mad at him at the moment. But hey, Kyuhyun sees her blush, maybe she is affected as he is.

 

Minutes later, Sungmin and Ryeowook walk out of the comfort room. The two are looking around, trying to find a glimpse of Kyuhyun. Well, Sungmin is doing it discreetly while Ryeowook outright asks Sister Teukie.

 

“Neh, Sister Teukie. Where is Mr. Cho?”

 

“He’s gone now, Wookie. He said that there’s something important he’s got to do so,” answers Sister Leeteuk

 

“Eh, where’s Hae?” asks Sungmin, the moment she says this Donghae appears beside her out of nowhere. “Ehhh, where you from?”

 

Donghae shakes her head, “Nowhere.”

 

Sister Leeteuk smiles, “She escorted Mr. Lee Eunhyuk out of the orphanage. It seems he is interested in her.”

 

Donghae blushes when she heard this but not deny the statement anyway.

 

Turning to Sungmin, Sister Leeteuk smiles happily. “Anyway, Minnie. Mr. Cho sent his thanks for you.”

 

Donghae and Ryeowook laughed at Sungmin’s blush. “Ayiiee. Sungmin got a special mention. You’re special to him!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

 

~

 

After a long day in the orphanage and many amusing things, Kyuhyun is happy to be back in his own house, or mansion if one may say. Getting down from the car, he sees that his son is waiting for him at the door with his Nanny Sunny.

His son, Sandeul is one of the few people he cherishes in the world. Sandeul’s mommy left him in Kyuhyun’s care when he is still a months old. Kyuhyun hadn’t let this news spread, only few special people knows that he had a son. Sunny, the nanny, the maids in the house, his friend, Eunhyuk and his only sister, Ahra, who is always busy because of work

 

Sandeul happily skips towards his daddy, hugging the latter. “Welcome home, daddy. What took you so long? I’m bored, bored, bored, bored here. Nanny Sunny is no fun! All we do is play, play, play and play. It’s boring. But now I’m not bored anymore. You’re here, I’m happy now. I miss you daddy,” he tightens his hug on his daddy.

 

Kyuhyun chuckles lightly at his son’s antics. “I miss you too, baby. I’m sorry I came home late. Don’t worry, tomorrow I’ll come home early. I’ll just change clothes and rest a little bit then we’ll play together, later. Is that okay, baby?”

 

Sandeul nods happily but pouts when he turns to his Nanny Sunny. “Hey, Nanny Sunny we’ll just play that boring game again while daddy is resting.”

 

Sunny smiles and ruffles Sandeul’s hair. “Okay then. But only for a little bit, dinner’s almost ready.”

 

Sandeul pouts again but nods anyway. “Ahhh, okay.”

 

At dinner

 

While they are eating, Sandeul said something that got Kyuhyun’s attention.

 

“Daddy, when I will have a mommy? I’m so bored here. I’m always with Nanny Sunny. I want to have a mommy. Daddy, I want a mommy. Can you find me a mommy, please?” Sandeul uses his sad adorable and pouting face at this.

 

That statement shocks Kyuhyun. He knows that Sandeul is still a kid and any kids need a mommy but it’s the first time his son ever asks something like this. Not that he blames him, Sandeul needs a mommy, a mother figure to take care of him, a mommy who will be there when Kyuhyun is out working. Remarkably, the only person Kyuhyun imagines as Sandeul’s mommy is… Sungmin

 

“But why do you need a mommy? There is Auntie Ahra, she’s like a mom to you, right baby?”

 

Sandeul frowns, “But daddy~ Auntie Ahra is always so busy. She’s not always here and when she arrives at night, she always says that she’s tired. I don’t get to play with her. Dad~ I want a mommy.”

 

“….”

 

~

 

Kyuhyun is thinking about what his son said. Sandeul wants a mommy. How the hell is he going to find a mommy? Not at least he gets married again. Okay then, not a mommy. But a mommy figure. Maybe a tutor. He smiles when Sungmin’s name appears in his mind.

 

Thinking that it is the best decision, Kyuhyun takes his phone and dials Sister Leeteuk’s number.

 

“Hello, Sister Teuk. Good evening.”

 

“Who’s this, please?”

 

“This is Cho Kyuhyun, sister.”

 

“Ahhh, Kyuhyun-shii. What can I do for you?”

 

“Sister, can you tell Sungmin to come to my office. I have a proposition for her. It’s important.”

 

“… Does Minnie know where is your office?”

 

“It’s in Seoul center, sister. The Cho International company, I’m sure she can’t miss it. But don’t worry, I’ll have someone to take her there, maybe Eunhyuk. Just say to her to be ready at 10 am.”

 

“Okay then, Kyuhyun-shii. I’ll be sure to say that to her. Is there anything else you need?”

 

“No, sister. That’s all. Thanks, sister Teuk.”

 

 

-To Be Continued-

 

Authors Notes:

nana_17 : Ahhhh.... I just noticed, translating a fic from tagalog(Filipino language) to English is hard. T.T But anyway, tell me what you think. Note: I don't know the flow of the story though I know the plot. Keep that in mind when something important just appear out of nowhere in this fic. And updates are not really fast, I have my own stories in my list, you know. Hehehe