Jealousy

Revenge ( Sequel to Love Or Showbiz)

It’s been months since the relationship of SungYeon and DongHo have been released. Fans already liked the DongYeon couple. They are usually spotted in some café having their moment. Every KissMe and Petal ( Fans of Roses ) have been talking about it so KissMes and Petals are friends and close to each other.

“Oh my god, I heard DongHo gave SungYeon a necklace during Star King”  A girl told her friend.

“Really? So sweet, MY aunt told me she saw DongHo and SungYeon dating in Baskin Robins one time.” Her friend boasted.

The girls of KIAS were mostly KissMes and things about DongHo and SungYeon’s relationship were heard in the hallway. Some were spazzing while browsing their phones using the internet. Some are also spazzing while flipping the pages of a magazine featuring the relationship of DongHo and SungYeon.  

“Why is everyone talking about SungYeon? Aish” A girl murmured said. It was MinKyu, SungYeon’s bestfriend but for her, it was former best friend. She was angry at SungYeon because after SungYeon being famous she thought that SungYeon exchanged her to her bandmates and she also felt jelous because SungYeon is close to UKISS and now DongHo is her boyfriend.  She thought her advice to break up with DongHo would last but she was wrong. She was angry too because she thought SungYeon just wants UKISS for herself but the truth is she is really busy. She thought that when SungYeon told her she cant meet UKISS because the guards are so strict, she’s keeping UKISS for herself.

After class, she went to Tous les Jours near their school, when she entered she saw a bunch of girls gathered to a laptop. She was curious and took a peek. They were watching a live streaming of UKISS and also ROSES in MCountdown. UKISS was performing their latest single, Believe.  She went back to the counter and ordered then went away.

“Tch, I thought SungYeon was nice, she just became popular then now what! She never came back to me!” She was mumbling.

When she got home, she went straight to her bedroom. She has a collection of UKISS and at first she was also collecting ROSES, but her fandom to ROSES fades away because of SungYeon. She has all CDs of UKISS, even Japanese ones. She has all types, that’s her obsession, posters, bags, clips, t-shirts, official goods. When you walk to her room it’s like a UKISS store. She her laptop and tried to find the latest news about UKISS. She found  news about the DongYeon couple.

“Strong love between the couple is shown during the conference, their hands really locked toge— ARGH! I cant read this anymore!! How dare she steal DongHo from me?! Look at all these stuff! SungYeon this SungYeon that, ROSES this, ROSES that! She’s having a great and wonderful time and me I’m having a miserable one here! How could she forget me?!” She was angry. She smashed the CDs of ROSES.

“I cant let her have a wonderful time and me I’m left with the hardships! I CANT~!! “ She shouted.

“Honey? Are you alright? I thought I heard a crash from there? Did your CDs fell?!” Her mom shouted from the kitchen.

“Aniya! It was nothing mom!” She answered. She was still angry.

“Grr. I can’t let her continue like, that, I JUST CAN’T!” She said. She remembered that the couple usually goes  on date and usually goes to that famous Starbucks near the entertainment buildings. She already planned something.

“What if I get DongHo for myself and also ruin SungYeon’s life? But how….. “ She browsed the internet.

“Aha! Love potion eh?” She read about it and how to do one.

“It’s a bit complicated…. Hmmm, I wonder if there are people who does this…” She wondered.

She went downstairs and got ready for dinner.

“Hey mom” She called her mother.

“Yes, sweetie?” Her mom answered.

“Do you know some people who does those potions, you know like love potions and poisons and stuff?” She asked.

“Why honey?” Her mom asked.

“I was … well,  I was just curious about them….umm, I read something from our text book in class” MinKyu lied.

“Well, there are some old ladies downtown Seoul, like under the bridges, who does those, they usually have stalls” Her mom said.

“Oh thank you mom, and thank you for the dinner, bye! Gotta go check some CDs online!” She rushed to her room.

“Hmmmmm… Under bridges, downtown Seoul.. GREAT! I can go there! I’m gonna make DOngHo drink that and fall for me, instead of SungYeon! Then they’ll break up! HAha! I’m such a genius! MinKyu you are one genius girl” She laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First update of the sequel. I hope you like this! The sequel will just be up to 10 chapters. I hope you like it!

I'll put more gifs too ^^

Please comment and subscribe <3

Thanks for reading~~!!

Images not mine. Credits to owners.