The Potion and The Effect

Revenge ( Sequel to Love Or Showbiz)

MinKyu went out to find those people who creates Love potions. She went downtown and searched. She found a dark bridge, and she went under it. There she found a few stalls, gypsy, potion makers, and other old people who sell stuff of beliefs. She went near a potion maker.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” She greeted.

“Ah, Annyeonghaseyo.. What can I do for you dear?” The old lady asked.

“I would like a Love Potion, for this boy, so he can fall in love with me” She said. She showed a picture of DongHo from her wallet.

“Ah, arasso” The old lady took out something from a suit case. It was a small and pink vial.

“Just drop your hair here, and pour this onto his drink and watch how he falls in love with you.” The old lady instructed.

“Thank you so much. Here” She gave 10,000 Won.

“Omona! Gamasahamnida dear child” The old lady thanked. It was a big amount already and so far.

“Haha, finally, I’m one step towards to becoming DongHo’s new girlfriend and also a step forward  to ruining “Yeonnie”’s career and life! HAhaha” She laughed. She was out of her mind already.

She rode the bus towards the Starbucks near the Entertainment buildings. While riding at the bus she took out the vial and drop a hair in it.

“I hope this works” She whispered. While riding at the bus, she noticed that a music video of ROSES was playing. SungYeon was singing.

“Tch, Shin Sungyeon enjoy while you can, and get ready to suffer” She whispered.

After a few minutes she arrives to her destination, but she doesn’t see DongHo and SungYeon there. She insisted to wait so she checked in a hotel. She really wants to do this so she will do everything so her plan can work. She waited and waited until it was 3 am, and successfully she saw DongHo and SungYeon walk in the Starbucks.

“Finally!! The moment I’ve been waiting for!” She rushed down and went to the Starbucks.

SungYeon and DongHo sat down to their favorite seats. DongHo quickly took their orders.

“Haha, Nae, well, the shooting was tiring but I guess I can relax here” SungYeon said.

“ Well, at least you don’t have to travel everyday like us, it’s tiring, I always get dizzy along the way!” DongHo pouted.

“Aww, poor yeobo~~” SungYepn did an aegyo. They both laughed to themselves.

“Annyeonghaseyo chingu” MinKyu greeted.

“Huh? Ah! MinKyu sshi!!” Sungyeon greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo” DongHo also greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo” MinKyu greeted DongHo.

“Wait, why are you here? I mean at this time,” SungYeon asked.

“Well, I don’t know.. uhm, I was staying at the hotel and I couldn’t get much sleep” MinKyu lied again.

“Why were you staying at the hotel?” DOngHo asked.

“I wanted to go to this place, since this is far from our house, right chingu?” MinKyu said.

“Yeah! Yeah! I hope I can bring you to YG building sometime.” SungYeon said.

“Yeah, yeah.” MinKyu rolled her eyes. MinKyu was watching the 2 of them cuddle with each other.

Cuddle all you want “DongYeon” couple, soon DongHo will be cuddling with me” MinKyu said in her mind.

“Oh, excuse me for a sec, I need to go to the restroom.” SungYeon said.

“Arasso” DongHo answered.

“This is my chance.” MinKyu whispered.

“Huh? What did you say?” DOngHo asked.

“Oh nothing, nothing..” MinKyu answered.

“Oh, do you want some drinks?” DongHo asked.

“Oh sure, sure” MinKyu thought of an idea.

“Arasso, I’ll be right back”DongHo stood up and ordered some drinks for MinKyu. MinKyu took the chance and dropped the Love Potion to DongHo’s drink.

Hehe, hope this works” She thought. A few minutes later, DongHo came back with their drinks.

“Here you go” DongHo gave her the drink

“Oh, thank you very much DongHo” MinKyu watched as DongHo took a sip of his drink. And suddenly, DongHo’s head begins to hurt and his eyes became brownish red.

“M-minKyu….” DongHo held her hand.

It worked! It worked!! Yes!” She shouted in her mind. MinKyu gave DongHo a piece of paper which contains her number.

“Just call me, sweetie” MinKyu winked. She stood up and left. DongHo took the paper and hid it. Finally, SungYeon went out of the restroom.

“I’m sorry, the janitress was cleaning the restroom so it took me so long, huh? Where’s MinKyu?” SungYeon asked.

“O-oh! Uhm.. She already went away..” DongHo said.

“Oh arasso.” SungYeon took her drink.

“Let’s go?” DongHo asked.

“Ah arasso, I’m getting tired already..”SungYeon yawned.

“Alright let’s go” DongHo said. DongHo took SungYeon to their dorm. And went to their own dorm.

“Hey maknae!” Kiseop greeted.

“Hey hyung.” He also greeted.

“how’s our maknae?” Soohyun ruffled DongHo’s hair.

“Ya! Hyung! Well, I’m fine, I’m fine” DongHo said.

“I guess you’re tired, go ahead and take a rest” Soohyun said.

DongHo went to his room. He dialed MinKyu’s number immediately.

/Yeoboseyo?/ MinKyu answered.

“Hey sweetie” DongHo called.

/Aww, oppa, you’re so sweet/

“Not as sweet as you, honey”

/Oppa! You make me blush!/

“So? Don’t you want that I love you?”

/Of course I do! I Love you too!/

Kevin heard the conversation, he thought he was talking to SungYeon since it was late at night. Next day, he forgot that he invited SungYeon to a date today. They planned to meet at the Tous les Jours but DongHo completely forgot.  It was already 10am and they planned to meet at 9 am. DongHo’s phone was ringing.

“Yeoboseyo?” DongHo answered the phone. He was still sleepy.

/Yeobo~ Where are you?/

“Huh? Who’s this?” DongHo asked.

/Ya! It’s SungYeon, thought we’re meeting up here at Tous les Jours? 9am you said?/

“Ah, mianhe, Just wait for me”

/Aniya, it’s okay, Don’t worry, just rest, maybe we can meet up another day, arasso?/

“Arasso, take care” DongHo hang up. Then DongHo quickly phoned MinKyu.

/yeoboseyo?/

“Still sleeping? Sleeping Beauty?”

/Ah Oppa, Well yes, thank you for waking me up/

“I miss you”

/Me too!/

“Well,I have to eat breakfast, Bye bye, Call you later. Saranghaeyo”

/You too!/ DongHo went outside with his hyungs.

“Hey Dongho” Hoon greeted.

“Oh DongHo! I thought you were on a date with SungYeon?” Soohyun asked.

“How did you know?” DongHo asked.

“Uhm, you asked me permission?” Soohyun said.

“Did I?” DongHo asked.

“Yes” Soohyun answered.

“Oh yeah, yeah. Wait MinKyu’s calling me” DongHo said, rushing outside to answer the call.

“Huh? MinKyu? Who’s that?” Eli asked.

“Oh, I guess that is the bestfriend of SungYeon from KIAS”  Kevin answered.

“And how did she get DongHo’s number?” AJ asked.

“Maybe SungYeon gave it to her.” Kiseop said.

“Ani, MinKyu doesn’t want to get it anyways.. and why would MinKyu call DongHo?” Kevin wondered.

“And why is DongHo acting weird today?” Soohyun asked.

“I don’t know.. Let’s just observe” Hoon said.

Days passes by, and DongHo is still under that evil potion MinKyu dropped to his coffee.  He was denying SungYeon’s offer to go out or date also he avoids holding hands with SungYeon and hugging her. SungYeon just understands him. She doesn’t want a fight with him again

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update ~~ !!

Ohhhh Love Potions and stuff KEkekek .

Arasso, honestly, I got the love potion thing from Winx CLub, i was watching and..

Poof!! Some ideas got bursted in my mind. Hahaha.

Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading

 Please Comment and Subscirbe <3

Gifs not mine. Credits to owner.