Episode 12

Fame, Love and Riot

Queenie's POV

This song really mean a lot to me... the song... that's what I feel... I don't think I can forget him... he's so stupid! I ran outside... When I got to a place where no people around... I sat down and pulled my knees upand hug it, I buried my face on my knees and cried harder.. Everything flashes back to me... his promises... he broke it all... I put my earphones on and played a song... then got back at my original position and cried.. 

[Play this:

 

 

 

Before I could finish the song someone pulled me into hug... I got startled with his actions but I don't have any force to push him... he hug me tighter and so I cried on his shoulder. After a long minutes of cry and hug session finally I found strength to break the hug... *sighs* he cup my cheeks and whipe my tears...

"Who are you?" those are the first words came out of my mouth after him comforting me

"Ah... I'm Luhan" he said while holding his nape

"Thank you Luhan" I said and smile

"Everything for you" Luhan said... I look at him ... hmmm~ He looks familiar... oh sheez! He's the Bed Hair guy! 

"Are you okay now?" he asked, I just nodded

"Mind telling me...what happen? I can help you ^^" he said, should I? 

"Okay..." I said and sniff

"I just broke up with my boyfriend... he left me" I said

"Ah~ did he found someone else?" he asked

"Ani.because of his career" I said

"Career? Is he a celebrity?" Luhan asked

"No, he's a car racer" I said

"Wow... how can he be a car racer?... how can i surpass this girl checklist?..." he mumbled but I can clearly hear it ... lol... cute~

"You want to be like him?" I asked

"No... I don't want to be like him... I wanted to be beside my girl I love forever" Luhan said while looking sincerely in my eyes... kiss of care... Luhan kissed me on my forehead... 

"Soon...Everything will be fine ^^" Luhan said and stood up... he laid his hand out, asking for my hand... At first I hesitate but I feel like he will took care of me so I held onto his hand... 

"Let's go back ^^" He said, I nodded and smiled back... Do you believe in destiny? or fate? 

Yejin's POV 

Hmmm... maybe I should talk to Queenie... she still having problems with moving on... who wouldn't? Jung Do and Queenie love each other for long...tssh. 

"Yejin-ssi, what are you thinking?" Suho asked while handing me a drink... 

"Ah, It's Queenie ^^ but don't mind it" I said

"Tomorrow is our free day ~ How about you girls?" he asked

"Maybe not... cause we are really working hard on our comeback" I said and take a sip on my drink

"But..." someone suddenly talked... Suho and I divert our looks to him... Is he listening? tshsshs...

"But of course you... I mean all of the girls should take a rest sometimes ^^ Especially to her..." Kris said while pointing to Candy

"Wae?" I asked

"Looks like she's really having a hard time in dancing... she's not born with the talent so you should understand and teach her in a relaz manner..." Kris said

"Ohh" I said while nodding

"How did you know that?" Suho asked

"Chen" Kris said while looking at the sleeping member

"Yep, our dancing machine" Suho said

Then the practice room door open and there appears Queenie with Luhan... OMO! Holding Hands... I look at Queenie straight to the eyes.. I gave her -why-are-you-holding-hands?!!- look... when she got the message she shook her hand to loose from Luhans' Grip... 

"Wow! You're back! Luhan-ssi, did she cried a lot? tssh, That's why we call her Queenie... the DRAMA Queen!" Britanny shouted, I slap Brits' mouth lighlty and 'shhush' her. 

"Candy and Eugeen, stop now~ Let's all go home now!" I said

"Gwenchana?" I asked Queenie

"Ah- Neh, Thanks to him" Queenie said while looking at Luhan

"Aniyo" Luhan said and smiled

"Good ^^" I said

"Unnie!! Let's go home now... we are tired..." Eugeen shouted who was sittingand panting hard while Candy's laying on the floor

"Okay, we'll be going too ^^" Suho said

"Okay, Annyeong ^^" I said and waved bye-bye

"Oh, wait!" D.O shouted and came back... he's holding a bottle of water (O.o) My eyes studied where he go and shoot! He gave the water to Candy... I look at Eugeen's face... face? why? cause no one gave her a bottle of water (=.=') oops... wait someone's running back (O.o) Is that KAI??!! 

"Annyeong! I'm Back!" Kai said and winked, he's a playboy (=.=') Wait? What's on his hands?!!!! A BOTTLE OF WATER AGAIN? FOR WHO?!! CANDY AGAIN?!! Oh-Oh!! Wait he's running toward our 'COLD' - 'FEARLESS' - but pretty ... MAIN DANCER!!? 

Kai tapped Eugeen and handed her the bottle and wink again... is he not tired of winking? Kai waved to us and run out... Eugeen gave me a what-the--look and I shot her -yourself look, back. 

This day one of the hell days... And I'm most worried to my Candy since she's one of the weakest in dancing... And I know she's thinking that she's a big problem to us eventhough she's small *coughsHeightcoughs* but I will make sure she will not feel that way, cause I'm the leader... keke~~ 

After a few minutes of travelling back to the dorm... finally we arrived... Candy fell asleep at the car so we woke her up, she's now walking half-asleep... 

"Unnie, your coat!" Britanny shouted and throw the coat to me... with full force !! take note! 

"Brat" I hissed, This is not my coat (=.=') Who's coat is this?... Oh shoot! This is D.O's... remember? the rooftop scene? tsh. My Candy is turning into a teenager now... *like a proud Eomma* 

"Hey, are you going to stand there? Let's go! I wanna sleep!" Britanny shouted

"Manners!! Manners!" I shouted back and walk towards her and the elevator 

 

-The next morning- 

Author's POV

I.O.N have been repeating their daily routines...practice-rest-practice-rest. While Exo is on a day vacation, Kris and Tao always take a walk outside while Xiumin and Luhan will go to malls and shop. Or sometimes Sehun will get a bubble tea. Others will stay back at home watch TV or take the whole day as their sleeping time. While the SM HEAD is now having fun of trolling the fans by uploading a bunch of pictures of Exo for their 1st Album XOXO. Let's go back to I.O.N, as we all know Candy is having a hard time on steps but today she set her goals and that is to memorize the whole steps within this day. Cause she wanted to have their comeback as soon as possible. Unlike other artists I.O.N's comeback is not scheduled, now it up to them if they wanted to comeback in a month or more. Candy didn't let herself down since she met her goals with the help of Eugeen. 

"At last!! Gossh!!" Eugeen shouted and plunk down

"Kyaaaah!! I made it Unnie's! Thank you Eugeen!!" Candy shouted as she shake Eugeen

"Let's have a 5 minutes break then let's dance to the whole song" Yejin said, like a real leader 

"Neh" they answered

Aftre a long 5 minutes they started to practice again. Yejin called their choreographers to check out their wrongs and performed in front of them. Little did they know that the choreographers where really amazed on how they improve in each hour they practice. 

"A little polishing will do ^^" the choreographer said

"Good job! Keep it up" the other choreographer cheered and all of them walk out

"Okay, one down more to go" Britanny cried

"Let's go to the recording room?" Candy said and smirked

"Look who's talking?" Eugeen said and rolled her eyes

"Shh! Let's go" Yejin said 

I.O.N walk out of their practice room and walk to their recording room. Before recording they did some vocal practice and sang the song. They also called their Vocal Trainor and check their song. 

"Okay! Ready for recording" the trainor said

"Thanks" they said and bowed

"Tomorrow I need to hear your other songs" she said

"Neh" they answered

"Unnie, you're going to meet the guy you'll have a duet with?" Candy asked

"Yes, I hope he's kind though" Yejin sighed

"All of them are Kind" Candy said and smiled

"And how did you know??" Yejin said while raising one of her eyebrows

"That's what I feel" Candy said

"FEELER!" Britanny said

"We still have half of the day, we should practice" Queenie said

"Oh yeah" Britanny said 

Oh lord, please give me the kindest duet partner...Yejin sighed and continued in practicing. 

 

To Be continued.... 

 

A/N: This is a LAME chapter! I swear... Mianhae!! I promise on the next chapter it will be fun and sweet! 5 Comments for the next chapter!! <3 Please UPVOTE!

 

Advertisment: I'm also an coverists and I partcipate on collabs ^^ I'm Jessica here~~ keke! Please play!