Chapter 27. Reuniting- VIXX & 4D

The Lion's Lioness

 

“Hongbin.” Summer gasped.

Angel was about to speak when someone rushed past her and her heart skipped a beat when she saw Ravi run towards Yhinny who had started walking forward.

Reaching her he grabbed her and lifted her high up so that her was practically sitting on his forearms.

Yhinny clung to him as she sobbed his name over and over again, her small form tight against his own body as if she was never going to let go.

Movement from the corner of her eye drew Angel’s attention as she saw Summer practically tackle Hongbin and she couldn’t help but laugh at his surprised expression as the two of them went down in a tangle of arms and legs.

Curious about how the last couple was faring she looked over at Trina and Ken who were staring at each other.

“Hello Oppa.”

He gravely returned her greeting. “Hello Trina-yah”

They both advanced on each other cautiously as if they had only just met, and an odd tension filled the air.

Angel looked at N concerned and he shrugged as confused as she was. Glancing over she saw Ravi had carried Yhinny over to one of the chairs and was sitting with her in his arms. They were not speaking, just sitting there with their foreheads together staring at one another.

By this time Summer and Hongbin had managed to pick themselves up from the floor and they were standing hand in hand watching Ken and Trina’s odd antics.

She looked around for Leo and saw him watching the two from the shadows.

He must have sensed her gaze because he turned his head to look at her and she felt pinned by those eyes. A gaze like a lion.

Her hand flew to to stifle her gasp. Dear Heavens. It really was Leo that Melody had been dreaming about.

A muffled shriek caught her attention and she looked over to see Trina hanging upside down over Ken’s shoulder.

Her eyes wide she watched as Trina smacked his and Ken’s laughter filled the room.

Angel was truly shocked as she had never seen this side of Trina who was giving Ken a rough time as he tried to walk with her.

“Melody?” A low voice said by her ear. She shivered involuntarily at the way the voice sent a little thrill through her, as if he had purred in her ear.

Turning quickly she took a step away from Leo who had appeared beside her silently.

“I asked them not to bring her.”

His dark eyes stared solemnly into hers and she flinched back at the pain and sadness she saw there. Her hand rose on its own accord, intending to his head and try to soothe away the same sadness that she saw every time she looked past Melody’s smile into the heart of her soul, her eyes.

Realizing what she was doing she dropped her hand and took another step back.

 

“Minhyuk hyung!” Hyuk’s voice startled everyone and Angel watched as another man joined them.

Confused she counted the men before her and kept coming up with an extra one.

Stepping over to Summer she asked who he was.

Her eyes widened when Summer told her he was part of Eunkwang’s group, and she tried not to groan. She didn’t realize the two groups knew each other and she had a feeling it was not going to go over very well when VIXX found out about Melody’s duet.

 

Angel watched as Minhyuk’s eyes widened when he saw Yhinny with Ravi and Yhinny’s stubborn lift of her chin as she seemed to dare him to say anything.

“Are the other hyungs all here?” Hongbin asked.

Nodding Minhyuk told them they were and that once Ilhoon and Sungjae had returned they were going to ask VIXX over to their room.

His eyes searching and not seeing someone he inquired about Melody.

“She’s in the room resting.” Summer told him.

“Oh good, Eunkwang was worried she might have overdone it earlier.”

The sudden stillness in the room made Minhyuk realize what he had said…