Chapter1

Eden

EunJung was annoyed; her nail was digging into the palms of her hand. She was so annoyed at Tabi; he just can’t stop praising Fei. She just had to hit every single target on her first try. Their boss, who was standing right next to her, had a satisfied look on his face, that freaking made her boiled.

“Seriously, you want to recruit her?”

Their boss; Cha SeungWon tore his sight from the amusing view. “What do you think sweetie?”

EunJung didn’t even bother looking at him. She doesn’t want to reply to the question. She knew with the skills Fei had will make her into the team.

The sound of gunshots had stopped. Tabi walked up to the balcony, he sighed when he saw EunJung face; she was angry. Again.

“Tell me T.O.P, how is she?” The said man is now standing next to him.

“You’ll be more than pleased having her in the team.” Tabi said confidently.

“Hmmm…I think… we need to put her on one more test.” The man said with his hand on his chin.

“What is it?” Tabi asked with his left eyebrow lift up.

The boss points his chin toward EunJung. “Tomorrow. With her. Meet at the ring. Nine sharp.”

After hearing what SeungWon said EunJung turn her back to both of the man; but T.O.P didn’t miss the smirked on her face.

‘I’ll show who is better. Just wait for tomorrow.’

EunJung stop on her feet when he saw Fei at the corridor. They didn’t great each other; Fei was giving her the cold heartless look and EunJung was throwing dagger at her head with her eyes. Their silent war stops when Tabi suddenly emerge from the dark corridor behind EunJung.

“Come on Hammie~~~ Let go home.” Tabi said right after he put his hand on EunJung shoulder; slightly rocking it.

EunJung was throwing a look that said ‘just wait you freaking medusa!’

And Fei was giving her ‘Oh? I will’ back at her. The silent war starts again, but this time T.O.P was stuck in the silent war with them.

===============================================================================================

 

“Is she deaf or what? Its past nine and she is not even here yet!!!” EunJung burst out at Tabi face.

“Hammie… it’s just four minute past nine. Why are you keeping on yelling?” Tabi asked.

“Yeah… just four minute… you should know every second count!”

“Seriously you don’t need to shout woman. You are embarrassing yourself. It’s not me that want to be late; I need to take care of something.”

The third silent war had started. The both participant was glaring at each other, that they didn’t even notice SeungWon had entre the ring.

“So T.O.P… this is what you are telling me yesterday, so intense…hmm. Awesome. Now stop the glaring girls, we’re going to start the fight! ”

 

The two ladies were ready in the middle of the ring. Fei back away a few steps as EunJung is getting into her move. EunJung was the one too attack. Fei dodge the attack easily, she back a few steps just to lunge a solid fist on EunJung cheek, and it cost her to fall on her back. The Chinese girl tried to step on her but EunJung rolled to her side and EunJung took the chance to attack her knee. Fei left knee hit the ground. “Nice one sugar cube.”

“Sugar cube?!!! You are a medusa!!!”

“How dare you, have you ever seen one?! How can you compare me with that thing?!”

“And you called me sugar cube. What’s that supposed to mean?! Hah?!”

On the other hand SeungWon and T.O.P was enjoying their tea at the side of the ring.

“T.O.P stop them.” SeungWon said sternly.

“Do we need to? We should let them solve their problem…Oh hei!!! They are pulling each other hair!”

“So this is what they meant…hmmm…” He said and nodding his head for an understatement.

“What does that mean?” T.O.P voice were drowning in the cat fight between Fei and EunJung.

“Pretty girls can’t be friend easily.”

“That’s what you were trying to do? Put them in a ring, and see if they can be friend?”

“Yup. Correct! Now stop them, I don’t want those pretty girls to wear wigs.”

===================================================