04

meet my 2 dads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter

04

 

 

 

 

 

 

"good afternoon, welcome to SONE cafe and bookstore. how may I help you?".a  tall, slender girl with brown hair greeted as the customers enter the shop.  

 

a tall, blonde guy smiled at the girl, "you can buy me a chocolate mint cupcake and a latte sooyoung noona". 

 

"try to buy it yourself since you had a huge raise from your pay taotao", sooyoung said. shaking her head as she walk towards the counter where a customer is waiting.  

 

tao followed sooyoung to the counter and pushed the waiting customer aside.

 

"hey!", sooyoung protested.

 

resting an arm in the counter top, tao heave a sigh. "why am i feeling that you are not happy to see me noona?", he said with a pout.

 

"coz i'm working and you should wait for your turn.", sooyoung said as she playfully push tao aside and apologize to the customer.

 

as the customer was about to talk, tao pushed him once again. "i was the first one who entered. so i should be the first", he said with a cheeky smile on his face.

 

sooyoung gave tao a look and push him aside once more. "quit it tao".

 

tao gulped the lump in his throat when sooyoung looked at him. he gave the girl a smile and walk towards the nearest table.

 

when sooyoung saw tao backing away from the counter, she look at the customer and gave him her sweetest smile. she apologize again for tao's behavior and took his order.  

 

sooyoung slowly walk towards the table where tao was seated. "can i sit here?", she asked tao.

 

"sure noona", tao said with a smile.

 

sooyoung placed the plate of chocolate cake and the cup of coffee on the table. she gently push the plate closer to tao. "eat it. it's your".

 

tao look at sooyoung then he looked at the cake. his face lit up at the sight of the sweet dessert that is infront of him. "thanks noona", he said without looking at girl in front of him. 

 

sooyoung smiled when he saw tao's smile. "so. why are you here tao?". she asked her dongsaeng.

 

"i have news for you noona", he said without looking at sooyoung.

 

sooyoung leaned forward and rested her head on her palm, "what's the news?is it bad or good?".

 

"you'll like it noona", tao said with a smile.  

 

arching an eyebrow, sooyoung looked at the cake then at tao. "aren't you going to eat your CAKE?".

 

tao shook his head. "nope. not yet noona".

 

"so what's the news again", she asked.

 

tao grab sooyoung's hand and smiled. "hyunsik is back noona. he is finally back".

 

"w-when did he arrive?", sooyoung asked with curiosity.

 

tao proudly smiled and straightened his polo shirt. "well, kris is the pilot of the plane that hyunsik is in right now. kris called me before the flight and told me that he saw the passenger list of the plane. he saw his name on the list. their plane will arrive this evening". tao shook his head, "that idiot of a guy thinks that he can surprise us. well sorry for him, we are the one who will surprise him".

 

sooyoung was nervous. for 2 years she and hyunshik didn't communicate with each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter