03

meet my 2 dads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter

03

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"a couple more minutes before the owner arrives! make it quick everybody!make it quick!" someone shouted in the middle of the  foyer of the mansion.

 

hearing what the man shouted, all the maids and butlers quickly finished all whatever they are doing and run towards the entrance hall of the mansion making 2 lines to greet the owner. as if on cue, the limousine that picked up the owner of the mansion in the airport arrives.

 

a man wearing a fashionable clothes claps his hands as the door of the limousine was being opened. a man wearing a suit next to him was smiling cheekily as he wait for the owner of the mansion to come out of the car.

 

"Luhan!", both man shouted his name as they made their way to him but stop midway when they saw a girl inside the car. the two look at each other then look at him with a curious look.

 

before the girl get out of the car, she extended her hand so Luhan could help her get out but, he didn't help her. instead, the said boy quickly made his way towards the two man standing infront of the entrace of the mansion. the girl frowned and swat the butlers hand away who is waiting for her.

 

"lay!xiumin!", Luhan cheerfully greeted his cousin and bestfriend as he skipped his way towards them.  

 

both lay and xiumin couldn't hide their happiness seeing luhan as they hug him tightly. it's been 6 years since they last saw each other, so it's no wonder the duo was this happy and giddy seeing him. lay who pulled away from the hug seconds later took a glance at the girl who is walking towards them.

 

"who is she?", lay whispered to his cousin.

 

luhan was about to answer him but the girl grab him by his arm and hit him playfully."so bad baby luhan. you should have helped me get out of the car", she whined.

 

luhan  rolled his eyes as he harshly pulled away from the girls grip. he looked at the girl with a stern look, "why should i help you. your a healthy woman who can move on her own".

 

the girl brushed her bangs to the side,"still. at least be a gentleman to your girl".

 

lay and  xiumin's eyes widens their eyes hearing what the girl said. luhan frowned at what the girl just announced to his cousin and bestfriend. he closed his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose to prevent himself from exploding.

 

seeing luhan's annoyed look made the girl smile to herself. as crazy as it sounds,  she love luhans angry or annoyed expression. it makes him more appealing for her.  

 

xiumin cleared his throat. "luhan would you like to introduce to us your girl?", he asked and smiled at the girl standing close to his best friend.

 

luhan heaved a long sigh, "her  name is jiyeon. she's-". he was once again interrupted by the girl as she quickly grab xiumin and lay's hand to shake.

 

"i'm his fiancee", she said proudly. smiling to both lay and xiumin as she hooked her arms in his.

 

lay's jaw dropped in disbelief. how could his favorite cousin hide that he is already engage. he thought that they share each other's secret or anything under the sun.

 

he was so nervous seeing the look of how hurt his cousin was. he exactly knows that it's not right for him to hide something special to his cousin. but the thing is, there is nothing really going on between him and jiyeon.his relationship with jiyeon is really nothing but a triple pain in the . he doesn't feel anything for her. they are only in the friend zone. and the reason why he said yes to the whole engagement which is by the way a 6 year long engagement now is because of his father who requested it in his last letter to him.

 

taking a step forward to his cousin, luhan looked at him. "xingxing", he called his cousin attnetion. "i can...i can explain everything", he reasoned out.but lay put a hand on his shoulder to stop him from saying more.

 

"it's nothing lulu", lay suqeeze luhan's shoulder. "lulu, i know you have a reason why you did not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter