Another side of Me

When I Saw You as A Waiter

You were busy cleaning your house as you will go home late today. You took shower, combed your hair and wear a skinny jeans, a blouse and a heels-like shoes.Then, you went out to apply job since you're out of money and your mum will not give you her money, even ten dollar. "What a stingy" you thought. Suddenly, you saw a beautiful cafe. It floor is piano-like floor, wallpaper with a music note and it has a rooftop corner ! You saw a notice that say "A girl waiter is needed. Must be 18 above". Without thinking twice, you quickly went to the counter to ask a lady, who look like the owner of the cafe.

Hyeyoo : Excuse me, this cafe need a girl waiter, right

The Lady : Oh, yes. We really need a girl waiter right now since our last waiter has resigned because of her boyfriend didn't allowed him to work here.

Hyeyoo : Oh, then.. can I be the girl waiter ? I mean, can I work here as a waiter ?

The Lady : Ummmmm, okey. You can work here, but with rule

Hyeyoo : Thankyou, thankyou. What is the rule ?

The Lady : Before that, let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Nara and I'm the owner of this cafe. Just call me Mrs. Nara.

Hyeyoo : Oh yeah, I'm Park Hyeyoo. But just call me Hyeyoo. Nice to meet you Mrs. Nara. *handshakes*

The Lady : Okey, I'll tell you the rule before you start. 1.Do not make any problem in the cafe. 2.Do not sleep during your work. 3.Come before 9.oo a.m. 4.Wear the cafe's uniform. 

Then, she gave you the uniform.

Hyeyoo : Yessir ! I'll never broke the rule. 

The Lady : So, what are you waiting for ? Go change and start your work.

"Mrs. Nara is really kind and friendly. I wish my mum is kind and friendly like Mrs. Nara too" you mumbled.

You started to do your work as a waiter, take order, pass the food and drinks and clean the table.. sometimes ? You were very happy doing your work until someone came in..

 

You were about to bow at 'someone' but your eyes widened as you look at his face. "Lee Byunghun.." you thought. But, as a waiter you should greet the customers right ? "Waseohaejuseyo" (Please come in)

You greet him and his friends, TEEN TOP without looking at their face. Then, you went to the counter to take their order. You place the menu on their table and waited for their order. As you were writing their order, you felt someone was watching you. You looked up and saw L.joe was looking at you. You were surprised and continued to take TEEN TOP order. 

15 minutes later, the food was ready and you had to send it to TEEN TOP  's table. You were hestitate either you must send the food or called others waiter to send the food. You look around the cafe and saw the others waiter were busy doing their work. You sighed and slowly went to the table to give out their foods. As you were about to go from the table, you heard L.Joe said "Wait, lets talk at the rooftop". You wanted to ignore him but he pull your hand and take you to the rooftop. You were struggling to free from his hand but it didn't worked as he pulled your hand more tighter than before.

Then, you two arrived at the rooftop. You were amazed by the scenery infront of you. It shown the night view of Seoul that you really wanted to see. You stopped imagine as you remembered that L.Joe is beside you. You shouted at him.

Hyeyoo : What do you want ?!

L.Joe : I.. I want to apologize

Hyeyoo : *laughed a bit* Apologize ? Waeyo ? (Why) WAE ?! (WHY)

L.Joe : Because I've hurt your feelings and.. lets delete all the painful memories we have. Lets start over our realtionship.

Hyeyoo : *scoff* Jinjja (Really), you really think I'll accept your apologize ?

L.Joe : Of course. You love me, right ?

Hyeyoo : Ani (No). I don't love you anymore. And ! I'll never ever accept your apologize.

You turn away form him but he grab your wrist.

Hyeyoo : Igeonoa !(Let me go)

L.Joe : Ani (No), I'll not let you go until you accept my apologize and accept my love.

Hyeyooo :  Don't you understand ?! I.DON'T.LOVE.YOU.ANYMORE.

L.Joe : Wae (Why) ?!

Hyeyoo : Are you really a human ? 

L.Joe : Of course, I AM ! 

Hyeyoo : Then, you must remembered what have you done 7 months ago, right ? 

L.Joe : That... that

Hyeyoo : Still you want me to accept your apologize after what you have done to me ?! You've hurt my feelings ! You've another girl that you love ! You've cheated behind me ! But, you know what did I do ? I ignore it. I really love you that time, eventhough I know you have another girl in your mind. I still remain calm infront of you and I don't show my sad feeling around you. Why ? Its because I don't want to make you hurt by watching me crying. But, I heard from my friends that you and the girl have making out at the girl's house. Have you ever think what did I felt at that time ?! I felt like I wanna kill myself and.. I regret for meeting and know you. I regret for having a relationship with you. *crying*

L.Joe : I'm-

Hyeyoo : I've told you. I will never ever accept your apologize. So, lets.. don't meet with each other next time. Goodbye.

You take your hands off from L.Joe's grip and went to continue your work. As you were about to take the menu, Mrs. Nara came.

Mrs. Nara : Heyy, Hyeyoo. Why is your face look swollen ? Are you crying ?

Hyeyoo : A-Aniyo (No). *stuttering*

Mrs. Nara : Hyeyoo ahh, do you have problem ? Tell me, I'll listen.

Hyeyoo : *fake smile* I really don't have any problem, believe me ?

Mrs. Nara : Well, I know Hyeyoo. You are faking the smile right ? It's alright if you don't wanna tell me. Just, go home early. Okey ?

You look up. You were surprised.

Hyeyoo : But.. why-

Mrs. Nara : NO but ! Just go home, relax your mind. Now go.

Mrs. Nara push you to the fitting room to change your clothes. Then, you walk off the cafe and went home. 


Ayoooooo~ How the story ? Is it okey ? No ? I'm sorry for the crazy/broken grammar XD Anyway, you understand it.. right ? NO ?! Don't ever say like that ;3

Here~ the bonus ;D