Danger

Yook Sungjae is a Jerk!

I was running away very fast, trying to escape from that kingka. I don't know his identity yet but still. He is a jerk! 

I was infront of the Janitor's Closet 'till someone grabbed me and closed the door immediately. It was dark!

I felt nervous 'cause I can't see. Who is this?! 

"he-hello?" I asked with a low voice. My heart is beating very fast. 

I tried reaching for my phone and was about to text Luhan when I was pinned in the wall. I gasped then a flash of light appeared beside me. It was a lighter. "who are you!" I screamed but he covered my mouth and leaned more closer to me. 

Lord, help me please!!

I heard a laugh and he turned the lighter on again. " Hey. " He smirked, that jerk.

"let go of me!" I whined, feeling a little weak 'cause of the skinship that was made. 

"well, if it wasn't Juhee of class 3'A." he spoked, looking deeply into my eyes 'causing me to shiver. "the name is Sungjae." he added with a smirk.

"..what do you want?!" I managed to spoke though my legs were trembling.

"there's only one way I can forgive you in what you've done ms. Kim." He smirked again but now with a little emotion of being happy. "Pretend to be my girl." he said those words with a fierce look that's hitting my eyes. 

"Pretend? Are you kidding me?!" I nearly laughed at what he said, pretend to be his girl?~

" were you laughing?. Its easy to tell my parents on what you did to me. Instant Kickout!~ " Sungjae chuckled and quickly pulled me out.

I saw him sweating very much. Everyone looked at us even Luhan because they cornered the room. No! Don't make it wrong.. 

Sungjae's fangirls were all sobbing and cursing " oppa!? "  "what did you do to sungjae oppa?!"  "that's Kim Juhee right?!" " she'll pay for everything!! "..

I've heard each of that words with my ears. I was scared. So scared of what will happen to the future events. 

Luhan quickly approached me and asked " um. J-juhee? are you fine? what happened? " 

His eyes were filled with worries, fright and confusion. I pulled Luhan away and left the scene leaving the dumbfounded Sungjae in a bunch of student..

 

 

We reached the rooftop. Luckily we are the only one that is on the rooftop. I sat on the floor and looked down. Luhan sat next to me and confronted me. 

"What happened?" he spoked. Wrapping his arms around my waist which 'causing me to blush a little.

"well umm... I was a bit surprise of the guy I bumped into, he wants me to pretend to be her girl or else he'll kick me out of the school. Plus his fangirls have a tendency to kill or bully me when they caught us being too close to each other... w-what should I do Lu?" at first I hesitated on telling him but i felt comfortable with him today so I let it all out,. 

"that's kinda hard.. its your decision. um I can't go to the movies today.. c-" 

"its okay~ no more explanations han." I cutted Luhan's excuses 'cause it will be long. sigh. What will I do?...

 

We didn't take longer there and we decided to go to our respective classrooms. 

I entered our classroom. 3'A. I was surprised of the students that were looking into something 'interesting'. I quickly approached one of them and asked " What's going on? " 
She pointed at a note that was sticked on my chair, I picked it up and read it.

 

Meet me at the rooftop.
After classes. 
No excuses. 
Be here IMMEDIATELY.

-Sungjae.

The heck?!.. What is he planning now?.. Aish! 

The bell rang and the students began to sit on their chair. I remove the note thats on my desk and tried to calm myself from being too nervous on whats going to happen next.

 

 

Three hours passed, the classes dismissed. I sighed from being too nervous and tired. I fixed my things and headed to the rooftop.

 

I entered it and saw a guy playing a guitar. I tried to hide so I can listen to the beautiful harmony that's being created. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKEq8HFDKwU }

 I smiled when it ended then he suddenly talk. "Don't hide, i know you like it." He faced me with a smile and patted a sit next to him. It was Sungjae who plays it. well he's pretty good at playing but still a jerk...

I sat next to him and asked " Why do you want me here?.. " 

"Lets talk about my favor, its not that hard you know." Sungjae said with a smirk

"Not hard? For you its easy, but for me?! Don't you think what's going to happen when your so called 'fans' saw were being close to each other?" I shouted, stood up and ready to leave Sungjae but he grabbed my arm with a hard grip that is causing it to pain. "listen to me first. I only want to do this because of my girl. I want her to be jealous. Understand? Or do you want to be kicked out of this school immediately." there again I saw him smirk again. I nearly slapped him but he caught my arm. " Accept it, or Refuse? " Sungjae asked.

"Fine! I'll do it, one condition. After this. Don't ever talk to me. Don't ever appear on my sight. Don't mess my life! AND, YOU CANT KISS ME OR DO ANYTHING SWEET DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU SUNGJAE." I crossed my arms and looked away.

"lets see about that." he whispered and winked at me..

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Author's note:

Omg. another short chappie.
Sorry for not updating fast >3<
The summer workshops were killing my schedules.
please forgive me for giving you some short chapters..
Thanks for the support! totally happy for the comments^^
Fighting!!