Oops!

Yook Sungjae is a Jerk!

G-Na ft Ilhoon - Oops }

 

I heard a small yet cute voices near my bed, I blinked my eyes repeatedly and looked at where was the sound coming from, it was from the sleeping Luhan. He's sleep talking again! 
I looked at the small wall clock in beside the door and noticed it was 6:40 am. Well I better fix myself 'cause I need to go to school again. aishh.. 

I cooked something for breakfast and quickly woke up Luhan. I sat on my chair and started to eat then Luhan suddenly talked.

" Juhee-ah, I'll take a bath first then I'll eat afterwards. " He smiled then I answered with a nod then continued to eat. 

 

After that I placed my used plate on the sink.

" Lu, are you done? " I shouted at the chinese boy who's really slow on taking a bath. 

"almost!" he replied and came out of the bathroom with his fixed school uniform. Well Luhan is actually popular to girls 'cause of his cute looks. Well I can say that he's a little charismatic today~. I quickly dashed to the bathroom and took a bath.

After a half our I finished and fixed my school uniform adding a headband as a finishing touch.

Its 7:30. I took my bag and grabbed my handphone on the coffee table. Luhan was already outside and I locked our dorm and went outside. We walked to the school together and talked.

" Hey, How's my baby girl? " he said while pinching my cheeks lightly.

" I'm good baby boy, you? " I chuckled and poked his nose and held onto his arm.

" Well, I'm great too~ How about we watch cinema later in the mall? " he suggested.

" hmm, i don't have anything to spend so yeah, hmm. after school? " I put my tongue out and tried to fix my uniform 'cause we're already here.

" okay, i'll wait for you in the bench near the gate~ See ya! " he shouted and sent me a flying kiss.

" arasso Chinese dude! " I shouted and walked to the lockers.

 

I arrived at the school lockers, I unlocked my locker and grabbed my books and hurried to class.

I sat on my chair near the window and arranged my books under my chair. I tooked out my phone and texted Luhan.

 

to: Luhan

Hey, are you in your classroom now?

from: Juhee.

I yawned then suddenly my phone vibrated.

to: Juhee

Yep, its bored.. lets facetime?

from: Luhan

 

to: Luhan

oh sure, we have 20 minutes left by the way :3

from: Juhee

 

to: Juhee

okay, i'll call you now^^

from: Luhan.

 

I exited our conversation and waited for his call then its already ringing and I answered it. I looked at the screen and laugh how his expression was. I fixed my hair and waved at him. 

 

" Hey Han~ " I smiled and waved my hand.

" Juheee~ " he called " I'm bored here.. " he pouted.

" me too xiaolu. " I copied his pout then he laughed.

" why are you laughing? " I asked then crossed my brows.

" nothing haha~ " he laughed again.

 

We've talked a lot 'till then bell rang. I sent my goodbyes on him and fixed my things. 

I looked at my schedule and noticed it was all boring.

Math -> Biology -> History -> Break.

 

After those 3 subjects, the bell rang indicating it was break time. YAY!.

I grabbed my wallet and placed my phone in my pocket and headed to the cafeteria. 

 

Luhan seated beside me with his tray full with chips and yogurts. 

" hey, are you sure that's all you gonna eat? " I asked while munching my lunch.

" sadly yes. " he chuckled then ate his chips.

" have you heard about the kingka? " Luhan asked.

" um. its pretty normal to have a kingka so i dont care who it is. " I replied while playing on my handphone.

" oh. okay~ " he nodded and patted my head.

 

After I finished eating, I stood up and placed my plate on the ' used utensils ' section then suddenly I bumped into a person 'causing him to fall on his . The other 6 person beside him laughed 'causing him to glare at me. shoot. is he one of the kingkas?!

He stood up and looked at me fiercely, he's very tall. " M-mianhae! " I stuttered and tried to ignore his looks.

" I dont accept apologies. " he's cold husky voice came down to my spine 'causing me to shiver.

" I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. " I apologized once more.

" I dont accept apologies! " he pinned me to the wall 'causing all the person on the cafeteria to look at us. 

I dont know what to do but to get pissed off. I grabbed the cup with a random substance and poured it to his uniform and kicked his legs. 

" oh! " the crowd's expression were priceless.

I smirked then ran away. 

This is War!

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

author's note;

short chappie for the intro~ thanks for the subs! <3
here's sungjae spam xD