The Memories Cafe Of You And Me {Last Chapter}

On Rainy Days

After finishes school , the students crowds at out of class except for me and baekhyun who to put our stuffed in. I pick up my bag and walk out but someone is holding my wrist , weird. As I look around seeing  Baekhyun holding my wrist he look up and smiled at me.

" Meet me up at the cafe nearby the school  at 5:00 , Okay?" He smiled, I nod simply and look away.

"Bye , Youngie!!" He wave at you and walk away. You sighed the memories of you and him still repeat when Baekhyun called your nickname.The nick name he give.

I shook my head , I grab my purple bag and purple phone and walk away not noticed someone is looking at you and Baekhyun.

"Hey, Luhan hyung can we catch up the buble tea? I'm hungry you know..," Sehun mumble more like muttered at him.

"*Sigh* Okay ..let's go.." He sighed and walk toward the hall.

I hope you doesn't fall on him , Youngie.. I know I'm selfish but my heart can't ever leave you alone.. He thought as he walked away and meet up with the boys.

-----------------------------------------------------Beside the Cafe ;

I looked around the cafe , It's been awhile now. I turn around to found out Baekhyun wave happily at me as I smile.

"Hey , Youngie ~ what's up ?" He ask you and look around the cafe act like he doesn't know.

"You ask me to come here, now you said you doesn't know?" you pout and cross your arm.

"Okay , let's go in I will  buy you everything you want ," He said as you brightened and quickly walk in the cafe.

Inside the cafe you can see many people cheerly and happily eating. I look around, until I make an eye contact with him. I froze alittle. My feet start to weak as the memories of my past start to haunting me.

"Oh.., what we got here..? A nerd seriously Baekhyun, you chose her?" He looked at me with a lie at his eyes , I can't do anything my heart saying just stay but my mind say run away.I'm stuck with two decision my mind or my heart..?.

"Yeah , I chose her because she cute and can be shy sometimes, I chose her if she pretty or not I still kept chose her." I looked up seeing Baekhyun grining ear to ear. My cheek start to heat up as I looked away.

"Interesting, then Hwang Shin Young are you really move on with me ?" I froze with the question he made. I bravely nod but I regret it.

"Okay the--" Suddenly my tears burst out oh ..... not now......... I can't holding up as I clench into fist and excuse myself to get some air.

"B-Baekhyun, I-I will get s-some air.." I said as I walk out from the cafe.

I quickly walk out and went to nearest park , I could sense that Baekhyun is chasing me but I ignored all, I IGNORE everything.I don't want to get myself hurt.

I don't want the memories reappear and disseapear like a ghost.

I'm afraid, I'm afrad to get hurt. I'm afraid everything in the world.

I'm just don't like ...it. Just like your dad and your mom , they got into a fight and leave you and mom alone. I knew what feelings I got from mom, I'm still child at that time, it's hard for me to remember all of my past. My mom will crying and hurt from dad. I'm regret for everything that i made from him , everything.

Suddenly a warm hand hug my waist, as I startled by the move.I started to shout help , but suddenly the warm voice shut my mouth.

"Don't cry , it will make me sad and it's make your beautiful face make worst. Your tears will make me guilty even though it's not me the one who make you hurt," You touched by his sedden word as your body calm down. It's Baekhyun. The guy who I met a few minutes ago.

"I'm sorry If I tell this , Everytime I met you my heart beat fast. Everytime your word speak , it's make me I want you. I'm sorry but I love you, Hwang Shin Young." Your heart start to beat fast.You panick awhile trying to thinking. Baekhyun the guy who I met a few minutes ago or should I wait for him to appear infront of me?

"I'm sorry I know it's too early bu--"

"Yes!" I suddenly said , I was closing my eyes trying not to make an eye contact with him but the same time Baekhyun slowly  leaned scloser and planted a soft sweet lips at mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry children! I had important to do but I promised I will make a sequeal after this, and comment subcribe bye bye !