The Annoying and Irritated , Baekhyun Part 1

On Rainy Days

The bell clock ring , I lazily hit it and stretch my hand.I inhale the fresh air , I smiled and turn to look left. I frowned at the sight and titled my head.Just another day I smile and slowly tidy my messy bed. I grab my towel and jump into the bathtub. After done preparing, I  neatly brush my hair and suddenly,

Flashback

"Youngie~ woah my Youngie is very pretty ~" He teased me as I playfully hit his chest.

" Let me brush your hair , messybunnycat " He suddenly grab my hairbrush and gently  brush my hair , I look at him once and smiled.

End Flashback

I shook my head and quickly brush my hair and walk out from my room. I went down from upstair and look around the living room. The memories of you and me are around of the room. I miss those days I frowned when I thought that and quickly grab my bag and walk to school.I can see the couple are holding hands. I frowned at them. I saw him . My body froze when I saw him. My hands start to move as I reached closer to him and it's disappear like that. 

You started to teared up but you hold in. You walked faster than before your heart start to pound 5 times than usual yours.When , I reached the school , most of them glare at me and whispering about the rumours. You look down at your feet.

Where are you ? when I really need you now? 

You ignore them and started to cheer yourself , you guickly head to the head master of the school and grab your schelude and your number locker.You head to your locker number when you suddenly fall when a tie accidentally make you fall and the water spill on your uniform.The other student laughed happily as you looked around the student , you saw him smirking at you.

 You shivering in cold and you slowly stand up.When you start to stand up straightly and you give them on eof your best glare.

"Can you guys just leave me alone the heck out? I'm breaking up with that famous , jerk in the world. Please just leave me alone." you give them an a stare, you could see people gasping about your words, as you walked towards your locker number that near your locker with him. You start to stand up straightly , when the ground hit you down as you slowly stand up bravely.

Can you just listen to my heart and come back to me.. do you really don't want me?

--------------------------------------Recess Time;

 

It's recess time, your worst daylife for you. You put your stuff into your bag and simply wear your bag.You walked straightly towards recess. The memories of you and him is haunting you, you tried to forget about it but you can't you just want the memories slowly fade away from your mind.

When you reached the recess , the first time you step in. The recess turn to be silent, all the stare attention is at you. You ignored them , until you see the boy you love make out with another girl. You froze at your spot, you tried your best to hold it in because you don't want you look weak at him.

 

      After recess , you clean your stuff and throw the food that you bought after done finished eat with. As the memories haunting you again , It's you and him. You were eating as there something on your cheek, as he gently clean it and you blushed at his move. You shook your head and you walked towards to another class.

The thought that always in my mind is that  'I need to move on ' It's rarely my mom and dad see me suffering, but I show my strong , forcely look.After you reach class. You could see him whispering something to another girl and the girl chuckled happily.You sighed and step inside the class. You could see the people give you stare as you walked past them and sit at your place.

The teacher came in as they greet us. " Annyeonghaseyo class , I'm sorry for not telling you that there 's a transfer student form another school," The girl squealed except you look at the beautiful scenary.

The boy glanced at you he thought I hope you still had a feeling towards me , and not towards the other boy... He glanced away and titled and focused teacher.

"Please come in , new student," The teacher welcomed the teacher in , form the girl squealed lower and turn to be more like loud squeal

"Annyeonghaseyo , Baekhyun -imnida " He started to do an eyed smiled as the girl squealed louder 10x.

"Okay , silent student. I hope you guys can treat the student and Baekhyun you can sit beside Mrs.Hwang, Mrs.Hwang please raise up your hand," At first you don't realized that the teacher called you. You waked up from your deep thought as you raise your hand.

"So Baekhyun, you can sit beside her, and student please open your textbook page 39," You can smell jealousy and stare at you. You shrugged as you glanced at another stuff.

Baekhyun reached at your place as he sit beside you. He greet you with a smile "Annyeonghaseyo Baehyun -imnida." I looked at him as I nod my head and focus at the teacher teach.The boy next to me keep talking me about my looks and all.I got irriated and annoying heck out of him

This will be a long day...