When Things Go Wrong; 2/2

When things go wrong... ;Two Shot

"Hyunggie~~" Changmin sighed as he excused himself from Ryeowook. "What is it, Jaejoong?"

The younger boy twirled his fingers to his hair. "Hyung, I have something to tell you, can you give me five minutes?" He glanced at Ryeowook who nodded and said, "I have to inform Yoochun that we're staying longer anyway." 

"Aw,  ne, ne, Ryeo-chan, tell Chunnie that I said Hi, would you?"

"Sure." As the latter walks away, Changmin stared at his brother. "What is the matter Jaejoong?"

"Anou, say, nii-chan, do you think I'm likable?"

Changmin was baffled from the question but replied nonetheless, "Yeah. Why is someone bothering you?"

"Noooo.. But I.."Jaejoong cheeks flushed as he stumbled to his next words. "I kinda like someone righ now. Say, nii chan, do you think he'll like me back?"

"He?"

"Hai! He's name's Jung Yunho, he's so sweet, and handsome, and generous, and he always tell me that I'm...pretty. Ne, nii chan do you think he likes me back?"

"If he's telling you that, maybe he does."

"Yosh! " Jaejoong giggled, "Do you think he would want to be my... you know..."

"I think so. " Jaejoong squealed and run away from him, waving, "Ja ne~!"

Changmin sighed. Kids.

 

.....

 

"Jaejoong, wait up!" Yunho called Jaejoong smiling as the latter walked towards him. Jaejoong the hem of him shirt, "Konnichiwa, Yunho kun."

"Jaejoong, there is something I want to ask you." Jaejoong tilted his head cutely, making Yunho smile at the sight.

"What is it, Yunho kun...?"

"Um, remember yesterday, after we left the class and we went to the restroom?" Jaejoong nodded. "I followed you, and then..."

"And then...?"

"I saw you went to the...male's restroom."

Jaejoong frowned, and pouted. "What's wrong with that Yunho kun...?"

"Well, for one, " Yunho cleared his throat. "You are not supposed to go there because you're a-"

"JAEJOONG-AH!"

Both boys look and saw Changmin, Junsu ,Ryeowook, and Yoochun approaching them. Changmin grabbed Jaejoong and scowled at Yunho while Junsu dragged Yunho away from Jaejoong.

"What is it, Junsu?"

"Yunho, what did you say to Jaejoong?"

"Nothing, much, why?"

"Did you tell him that you thought, he's a girl?"

"Junsu he IS a girl."

"WHAT?" Yunho and Junsu looked at Jaejoong who was tearing up, "You thought, I'm a girl?"

"You're not?"

Jaejoong sniffed, "Is it why you are being nice to me? Cause you think I'm a girl?"

"Uhm, no!"

"So if I'm a guy, you won't like me?"

"Of course not!"

"So, you won't like me if I'm a guy...?" Jaejoong sobbed and run away from them, leaving confused people behind. 

"Yah, Jung Yunho, fix this."

"What? Is it because of something that I said?"

"Of course. Do you even have to ask?"

 

......

"Jaejoong-ah."

"Go away."

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"I am. I really am."

"How could you think of me as a girl...?" Jaejoong sniffed. "I have a even if its small..."

"Sorry, it's just because I thought you are so beautiful... when you smile, you light up the whole world... your laugh is like a music to my ears... your smell was like the middle of spring... And everytime you are near, my heart beats like crazy... I always thought those things were only applicable to woman...so my mind concludes that you're a girl even though you're not... I like you, Jaejoong be a girl, a guy, an alien, a dog, a cat...I will still like you..."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really?"

"Really."

Twenty Minutes later...

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Real- Oh, I get it now. Thanks Yunho kun, I like you as well. " He then jumped to Yunho's arms who hugged him back. 

Yunho smiled as he held Jaejoong's hand and he threw a paper in the ground. "From now on I won't mistook you for a girl." Jaejoong smiled at him as they began to walk away.

"Really?"

"Really." 

"Really?" 

"Really." 

"Really?"

"Really."

....

On the crumpled paper, there was a written, note, 

Tell Jaejoong this: Sorry, it's because your hair was long, and you are quite pale and if you must know, not only me think you are a girl. Even Yoochun ssi, Donghae ssi, Junsu, ssi Ryeowook, sii, and every one in our school wonders if you're a female or not. I'm really sorry, Jaejoong, I hope that we are still friends, even though I'm dumb, and stupid, and I barely pass my exams. I am not good with words, but I really want to be friends with you.."

-Ryeowook.

 

-----

I know. Lame ending. Very Very lame.