When things go wrong... ;1/2

When things go wrong... ;Two Shot

Yunho sighed loudly, causing Junsu and Donghae to look at him. "What's wrong?"

Yunho jumped a bit from his seat, before turning a confused look to the duo. "What do you mean?"

"You sighed." Donghae replied.

"And..?"

"There's obviously something wrong."

"And...?"

"And it's clearly bothering you."

"And...?"

"You're making us worry."

"And..?"

"Argh. you, Jung Yunho. I'm outta here." Donghae stood up and kissed Junsu goodbye. (Hah- you didn't expect that, don't you) "Deal with him, babe. I got Literature."

Junsu hmmed, and pat Donghae's cheek affectionately. After the latter left, he looked at Yunho who was frowning. "What?"

"Why did he call you babe?"

Junsu raised his eyebrow, "Uh, because we're together?"

"And...?

"We've been calling each other babe for months, Yunnie."

"And...?"

"Puh-lease, I'm not going to play this with you. Donghae's left because your "And...?" got into his nerves, he just want to know what is the thing you are sighing for."

Yunho frowned. "Oh. OH. That. Stupid Donghae. He could just told me that, not swaying around the bush-"

"It's beating around the bush."

"- does he think I have the power of telemarketer? That I can read minds...?"

"Yunnie, it's telepathy."

"He should have told me straight to the HOLE! Don't you think so, Junsu?"

Junsu fought of the blush that was on his face, and merely replied. "It's straight to the POINT, Yunnie. Not straight to the hole. Anyway, back to the topic, what's bothering you anyway..?"

Yunho nervously rubbed his palms together. "It's about Jaejoong." 

"Hmmm? What about him...? "

"Yesterday, after Literature class, me and Jaejoong go out from the classroom, and Jae told me she'll go to the restroom

"She...?"

"Yeah. So, you know Jaejoong, she just transferred and whatnot,  so I thought, I'll follow her so that she won't get lost. But then, to my confusion, she went to the male's restroom... why would she do that...?"

"Uhm, Yunho, are we talking about Shim Jaejoong, you know the sibling of Shim Changmin...?"

Yunho frowned, "Uh, yes...?"

"So, you are saying, you followed him-"

"her."

"Alright, her, and saw that she went to the male's restroom...?"

"Yeah, don't you think it's fun- Junsu, why are you laughing...?" 

Junsu fall from his chair tears falling from his eyes as he clutched his stomach. "OH MY GOD SUN!" Junsu gasped.

"Are you okay, Junsu...?"

"WOOH! I haven't have that good laugh for years! Wait till Yoochun hears this!" Junsu then stood up laughing, leaning on the hallway as he look for Park Yoochun, Jaejoong's bestfriend, leaving a very confused Yunho behind.

"Was it because of something I said?" He then shrugged. "Junsu's really weird. I wonder why he is my cousin. Or even why Donghae calls him his son..." Yunho saw a mop of black hair, and grinned as the lavender scent reach his nose. "Maybe I should ask Jaejoong instead. I know he'll answer me straight to the hole, and won't be swinging around the grass. Hey, Jaejoong, wait up!"

.....

"He said what?" Yoochun eyes nearly popped out from his face as he unbelievably stare at Junsu.

"YES, HE SAID THAT! OH MY GOD SUN, IT WAS SO FUNNY!"

"Who said what?" A voice came and sat down beside Yoochun. Ryeowook merely looked at them, and sighed. "Who are you guys gossiping this time?"

"We're not gossiping babe," Yoochun kissed Ryeowook's cheek, "We are trading news."

"Same difference."

"What...?How could it be same, but different? I'm sorry Ryeo, I love you dearly, but you don't make sense!"

"You don't make sense."

"I do to!"

"Do not."

"Do to."

"I refused to partake in this situation wherein a couple of three years old are the only one that should participate. It's degrading my 16 year old brain, and insulting my intelligence."

"....Wookie, you're so mean."

"Wow. Ryeo. You're hanging out to much with Changmin."

"Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I was hearing this words often come out from Changmin's mouth everytime he's teasing-"

"You mean, insulting-"

"Sungmin. Or maybe noit because this has been with my vocabulary since I learned how to talk."

"Anyway..." Junsu interrupted. Before Yoochun could go on cmplaining how Changmin could go better without Sungmin, or better yet, with Kibum. Since he really loved how those two loved each other and how Sungmin was a merely a frustration releasing boyfriend, if there's a sentence like that exist, he told Ryeowook, what he learned from Yunho.

Rywowook blink at him. And another blink. And another. "For the first time in my life, I am speechless."

Yoochun grinned. "Not really."

"I can't think how bloody s*&%$# can your cousin get."

"Oi, don't insult him. Ryeo."

"But you are clearly, laughing at him, I just merely saying the words you can't."

"Ahem." The three of them turned around and saw that Changmin was behind them. "Ryeowook, I thought you were jsut going to inform your boyfriend that we're going to take loner than usual. Now, I found you taking longer time informing him that." He glanced at his watch "I thought it would just take you three minutes." 

"What?! You talked with Jaejoong for five minutes, and I was just there standing. At least here, we're talking about Jaejoong, and I can show my intelligence to Yoochun that mine-" He was cut off by Yoochun kissing him, while Changmin merel sighed.

"What about Jaejoong...?" He asked Junsu. 

"Oh, Yunho.." He snickered. "Thought Jaejoong's a girl."

"WHAT?!"

......

Okay, I kinda lost in here since I'm doing this and reading viewfinder. Gonna finish this later.