Chapter 2 The Rich Kids

Already Gone

 

Back at the girls’ home…

Minji’s POV

I can’t remove the smile in my face just by looking at the three girls sleeping at our couch. We talked a lot about each other while going on our way home. And as soon as they entered our home, the three of them immediately took up positions on our couch and went to the dreamland, too tired to go upstairs on their own room.

 luxury-sofa.jpg

Las-Vegas-Luxury-Homes-agent.jpg

 

 

I feel really happy just knowing that we will all be together again. You see, it’s been two years since they went to France and if you looked at these gorgeous girls, you wouldn’t have expected them to be the same girls two years ago at our university. I mean, they are all fashionable and interested in clothes but they thought before that it is something that doesn’t suit them. They are always saying that ‘pretty clothes only pretty girls’ not even thinking they ARE pretty. And so they will only wear normal jeans and shirts without any kind of make-up (they also think make-up is not for them too) in the university. So they are what we could say as part of the crowd, nothing special; normal. Actually, it is except Dara unnie. She used to have long side bangs that hid half of her face and in top of it, she wear a very big hideous eyeglasses. She always walked with her head bowed down not making any eye-contact. And I think, people in our university considered her as air when she passed by. Pretty weird huh? Well you see we have our reason. All our life we are incognito. As much as possible, we avoid attention. It is due to our family background. Nope, we don’t belong to jailbreaker-murderer0type of family if that’s what you think why we are hiding XD. To be honest, the four of us came from rich families and our parents are all bffs with one another so could say we are the 2nd generation bff. Our parents when they all doesn’t have children thought of ways to have their future children experience normal life. The idea that they came up was to hide us from everyone. It is not like hiding their pregnancy and child but the type where everyone knew they have a child, but they don’t who that child was. Somehow, their plans worked and hide us well, which made us live a kind-of normal life without bodyguards following us or media or crowd hovering around us. And honestly, the four of us are thankful for that. It made us stay rooted on the ground. You might be wondering about us huh?.. Well let me properly introduce ourselves.

First, let us start with myself. I am Gong Minji but everyone knows me as Minzy since that’s my future debut name under YG Entertainment if I ever get to debut. Oh I am going ahead of the introduction! Anyway, our family holds the biggest TV network in Korea and in America, GKK. We also own one of the biggest Real estate in Thailand, Malaysia, and Philippines. We haven’t decided to extend our realty in other parts of Asia yet. That explained the bodyguards at the airport but of course my father was just being paranoid for my safety. I also have one older brother named Yonggeuk who is helping in managing our business. As I have mentioned earlier, I am under YG entertainment. I really love to dance and I want to perform someday. You’ll think I can easily debut since I am the daughter of GKK’s CEO but of course not. Part of being hidden is working hard for our own dreams. Don’t get me wrong, my parents are very supportive and wanted to help me debut fast but I have to decline the offer. I want to reach my own goals with my very own capabilities. Good thing they understood and just cheer me on the side lines. Even though I am a trainee I still can’t leave out my education. So I am a trainee/student. I am currently a junior in Seoul University high school department. I am a year younger than Chaerin unnie and a couple of years younger than Bom unnie and Dara unnie.

Enough about me, I want to introduce Chaerin unnie now. Chaerin unnie is coolest among us, personality-and-attitude-wise. Her full name is Lee Chaerin. She’s also called CL by those who knew the real her. Chaerin unnie is very different from CL unnie. It’s like having another persona. Chaerin is this simple, smart and kind-of-normal-in-a-way type of girl from two years ago while CL is this cool,chic, and very dependable wise girl. Although now I think everything combined on a one person especially since what happened from two years ago. I am getting ahead of myself again! Chaerin unnie is from the family who hold the biggest Fashion industry in Korea and London, The Lee Fashion Retailer. They are also starting to garner interest in France, America and other fashion capitals in the world. Many well known celebrities promote and wear their designs not only Korean artist but even Worldwide known artists. Her mother is also a very well known Fashion Model although she already retired. She has one older sister named Haerin who is a Fashion designer under their company in their clothing line in Paris. It was her who persuaded Chaerin unnie and the other two girls to live in Paris for a while after an incident two years ago. I’ll talk about that later.

I was startled when I heard a silent snore at the left side of the couch. I looked at the far end where Bom unnie is sleeping. I think it will be difficult to exactly describe her but the best description I think of is that she is WEIRD. An 8D Alien. I really don’t understand her way of thinking most of the time. Her ideas are very unique and sometimes very doubtful but somehow it worked in the end. She is the oldest among us but also the most childish. She really loves food too much. So I have to say her habit is eating. She believes that a corn planet exists and that her corn people are waiting for her to be their queen again since she was sent for the meantime in earth. When we asked her how she knew that such planet exists, she replied to us that the corn general of her planet keeps visiting her in her dreams sending message to her. I told you she’s weird. One time, we found out that she planned to train with other astronauts and that she was planning to organize a mission to find her lost corn planet. She’s even prepared to pay for a space shuttle. We ended up whispering to her during one of her sleeps not to find the so-called corn planet and I pretended as her mother saying that she must enjoy her stay on earth and the planet is okay under her reign and some more crazy ideas that came up in my mind with the help of Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie. The next morning, she treated us and end up celebrating the safety of her corn planet as she said. If she’s not weird, I don’t know anymore what’s weird. Anyway, let’s talk about her earthling family. Her full name is Park Bom. She is the only one of us who insisted to use her real name even normal circumstances. So her parents decided to make up false name of their hidden child, Jenny Park. She and Dara unnie are cousins. Their fathers are real brothers and bestfriends so they have merge their businesses. Bom unnies’ family owned the Park Hotels which have 10 branches around asia until they merged it with Dara unnies’ family business. So it started to have a lot of branches worldwide.

Let us talk about Dara unnie now. Like Bom unnie, she’s weird (I guess, it runs in the family kekeke) but she’s not yet as weird as Bom unnie. She’s somewhat more normal. If Bom unnie is 8D, Dara unnie is 4D. Remember how I described her looks two years ago? It was Bom unnies idea but somehow she said it doesn’t suit her or something and my Dara unnie liking her idea ended up using it to herself, so yeah, once you agree with Bom unnie’s idea, you are counted as weird too. Ever since the merging of their companies, it was renamed as The Park Groups of Companies but before that, Dara unnie’s family alone is the richest and one of the most influential family in Korea and some part of Asia. They owned Hotels, Malls, and Restaurants around the world so when they merge it with Bom unnie’s family business, It became even stronger and they are included in Top 10 most influential family in the world. So it is best to say that, they currently hold the richest family in Korea title. We could also say that the Park sisters are the most sought out by bad guys. Good thing not a single photo of them was ever released in the Park family’s profile so nobody even knew who to hold for ransom. Oh, I forgot to tell you, Dara unnie’s real name is Sandara Park but right now, she’s only using Dara Park. And she has two younger siblings who, like her, are living incognito and safely. The youngest is named Sanghyun and her younger sister is named Durami who is the same age as me. They are very closed and protective of one another but still they each lived an independent life even though they are young. Durami is living and studying in the states. She is staying near their other relatives so they could check on her from time to time. Sanghyun is staying in Busan finishing her middle school then he said he’ll also transfer in Seoul University in high school. I had a talked with him when I met him one time, he said he also want to try out in the entertainment     field but like me, he wanted to work for it himself. I am hoping he’ll be able to do it once he moves in Seoul.

So, that’s it! If I’ll add a few more I will have to say all of our families belong to the most respectable families in the world. But along with those responsibilities, we are also the most in danger families since there are many competitors who want to bring our families down, especially the Park’s. So I guess it was good that they hide us or we might have been dead by now. The four of us decided to live together during our elementary days. We persuaded our parents to let us lived together even though they think it was not a good idea. They think it is dangerous being on the same place since we might bring danger on one another. But we promised to be careful and that nobody will know. So in the end they let us lived together in a very tightly secured subdivision but just as for precaution, they gave us each a normal-size house where we live in from time to time to avoid attention. We only received allowances from our parents through Butler Kim whom our parents trusted the most.


Hellooo Again!!!

I Just want to thank those who subscribed!!

I am really happy that there are some who view this!

Thank you so much!

I'll try my hardest to make this fan fic interesting :)

..rhonalyzah..