Chapter Two.

She's on Duty

CHAPTER 2

 

(The next day at Taeyeon's office)

Taeyeon's POV

I sat down on my desk. I kept thinking about that job Mr. Hwang gave me. Can i do it? I mean, can i help his daughter change?

Aigoo. Why did he even chose me? Of all people, why me?

I started to massage my forehead with my hands. This job might be stressful for me. Especially when i'm gonna work for the infamous Tiffany Hwang.

She's always the topic in work. Many people would say she's mean, impatient, spoiled, rude, and iresponsible. Sometimes, i think people are too much. Why do they only see the negative things about her? Maybe she has a positive thing inside of her. She just doesn't want to show it.

I can still remember the time when we first met.

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking so fast across the hallway because i was in hurry to pass these files to the boss. I was walking so fast until i bumped to a girl who was walking at the opposite direction.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed.

I stood up and tried to help her get up. "Oh my, i'm so sorry. I was in a hurry and-" i stopped talking when i saw the face of that person.

Long black silky hair, her eyes were sparkling under the ray of light. Her cheeks were pink and rosy, and her lips, it looks so sweet and iresistable to kiss.

In other words, she's damn beautiful.

"Yah! Look what you've done to me! You better watch where you're going missy!" she shouted angrily at me.

Wow she is high-tempered. I didn't mean to bump into her. It was just an accident.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault." i said as i lowered my head in shame.

"Aigoo, do you even know who i am? Because of you, my head freakin' hurts!" she said.

"I'm really really sorry ma'am. Who are you anyways?" i asked.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Tch. You don't know who i am? I'm the only daughter of your boss here, Mr. Hwang!" she said.

I blinked. Tiffany Hwang? She's the girl who people say that is rude, impatient, spoiled, and immature?She's that Tiffany Hwang?

Too bad, she's really beautiful, but her attitude is plain mean.

I bowed in front of her. "Mianhe miss Hwang. This accident won't ever happen again." i apologized trying to be super polite to her even if she really irritates me.

"We better not meet again." she said coldly as she walks out.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yup, that's how i first met her. She's really rude to me that time, but still i tried to be polite as i can.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted when i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in.." i said.

The door opened and in came Wooyoung. He was holding a cup of coffee in his hand, and he placed it on the top of my desk.

"This is my way of saying thank you for helping me out yesterday." he said as he smiled friendly at me. Aww, he's so sweet!

"Thanks Woo, you didn't have to bother making this coffee for me." i said.

He shook his head. "No no, you did the same thing for me yesterday, right? I just want to return your kindness." he said.

I chuckled. "So, do you have any plans later this afternoon?" he asked.

I sighed and nodded. "Yup. I'm going to meet an important person later." i said.

He sighed and he pouted a bit. Aigoo, how adorably cute!!!

"Too bad, i was gonna ask if you want to go out with me.." he softly mumbled.

"What did you say?" i asked. He was gonna ask me out?! Oh my God!

He chuckled. "Nothing, nevermind me. Well, i'll see you then Tae, have a nice day." he said as he smiled and walked out of my office.

I hit my head on my desk and i sighed in frustration.

"He was gonna ask me out! But i'm busy!! Oh man, bad timing!" i exclaimed.

All of a sudden, my phone vibrates. I looked at the screen and i saw that a text message came from Wooyoung.

"From: Jang Wooyoung/Wooyoungie <3

Hey Tae, since your busy later, how about we go out tomorrow then? Text me back if you get this. I hope that you'll be free tomorrow! ^^ "

I blushed a bit as i read the text message. Aww, he's so determined to ask me out! I'm starting to like him more...

"Busy texting?" i heard a familiar voice say.

I took off my gaze at my cellphone, and i lifted my head as i looked at the doorway where i saw Sunny standing.

"Hey Soonkyu!" i greeted as i smiled happily.

"You seem so happy today, you even managed to call me by my Korean name!" she said as she slightly pouted.

"Sorry Sunny!" i said, still smiling happily.

She approached my desk and sat on it. "What makes you so happy?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing.." i said.

She looked at me suspiciously, then she looked at my cellphone.

"It's coming from that phone isn't it?" she asked. "Aniyo!" i denied.

She quickly grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. Then she smirked as she looked at me.

"Omo, Wooyoung is asking you out??!!" she asked loudly which made me cover with my hand.

"Yah! Be quiet Soonkyu, other people here might hear us." i warned her. She nodded as i removed my hand from .

"So, what did you tell him? Did you agree to go out with him? Finally, your opportunity to have a date with your crush!" she said while clapping her hands.

"Aish, whatever! It's a secret if i would go out with him or not." i said then i stuck out my tongue at Sunny, who just pouted and crossed her arms.

"You're so unfair, Kim Taeyeon." she mumbled.

TIFFANY'S POV

I went to my dad's office cause today, i will be meeting my new assistant.

I entered my dad's office with my brother, Chansung.

"Good morning daddy!" i greeted happily as i hugged dad.

"Good morning Stephanie!" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"So dad, where's my new assistant?" i asked as i looked around his office.

"She's on her way right now. Sit down for a while." he said.

I sat down on the couch besides my brother.

"Why are you even here anyway?" i asked as i nudged him.

"I'm also here to see your new assistant. I want to check if she's a hot one.." he said as he smirked.

"Eew, your such a ert!" i said as i slapped his arm.

He chuckled as he rubbed his arm. All of a sudden, the door of my dad's office opened and in came a short beautiful lady.

"Good morning sir. Is miss Tiffany here already?" she asked my dad.

"Yes, i'm here!" i said as i tried to get her attention. And i did.

She turned around to face me, and when i saw her face, i gasped. Haven't i met her before?

"Good morning miss Tiffany, i'm Kim Taeyeon and i will be your new personal assistant." she greeted politely as she bowed in front of me.

I ignored her then i turned to look at my dad.

"Her?" i asked as i pointed my finger at Taeyeon.

"Yes. She's one of my best employees here. So i chose her to be your new assistant. She will be twith you 24 hours a day." my dad said.

"What? 24 hours a day?! You mean she's even gonna stay with me at my apartment?" i asked shockingly.

My dad smiled and nodded. Seriously, why is he doing this to me? I never had an assistant who stays with me at my place.

"Dad! Why does she have to stay at my place? Doesn't she have her own house?!" i asked as i slowly glared at her.

"Tiffany, she needs to take care of you. You cannot even take care of yourself properly. You can't cook, you can't do laundry, you can't even clean your own apartment properly!" my dad said.

"Thanks for insulting me dad!" i said then i stormed out of his office quickly.

Dad really made me mad today. SERIOUSLY.

I went out of the building and jumped inside my car then drove off. I'm just gonna go home and cool myself down.

(At Tiffany's apartment)

I went inside my apartment unit, then i lazily sat on my huge couch.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I approached the door and opened it. When i saw who it was, a frown appeared on my face.

"What do you want Taeyeon?" i asked angrily.

"Miss Tiffany, your dad ordered me to stay here with you." she said as she tried to go inside. How dare she!

I blocked the doorway. "No, i don't need you or anyone. So get out!" i shouted.

She quickly grabbed my arms and started pushing me inside. I tried to resist, but she was too strong. She closed the door behind her then she pushed me down on the couch.

"Listen miss Tiffany, your dad is my main boss here. And he ordered me to stay here with you, whether you like it or not. You can't do anything about it so please just calm down your temper! Stop being so stubborn and rude to your dad! He just wants the best for you so you should obey what he's telling you to do!" she shouted.

I was shocked and i froze. Nobody as in nobody have ever shouted at me like that before. Not even my dad. Who the heck does this Taeyeon thinks she is?

I ran to my bedroom and locked the door. I lied down to my bed, then buried my face on my pillow. I cried.

Narrator's POV

Taeyeon sighed and knocked on the door.

"Miss Tiffany, i'm sorry for shouting at you. Please open the door and let's talk." Taeyeon said in her soft voice.

There was no response from Tiffany.

"Please do not be mad at me, i really didn't mean to raise my voice at you." Taeyeon apologized again.

"Just go away! Get the hell away from me!" she heard Tiffany shout.

Taeyeon sighed and shook her head. Then she went to the living room and laid herself down on the sofa.

"She's so stubborn.." Taeyeon muttered. she slowly closed her eyes then drifted off to sleep.

Later on, Tiffany finally came out of her room.

"Where could she be?" she asked herself as she began looking around for Taeyeon.

When she walked in her living room, she saw Taeyeon sleeping peacefully on her couch.

"How dare she sleep there." she muttered. "But she's really pretty..." Tiffany said while glancing at Taeyeon's face.

She knelt down besides the sleeping Taeyeon.

"Too bad, you're pretty, but i don't like you for shouting at me." Tiffany mumbled.

Taeyeon jerked a bit and started to say something in her sleep. "Tiffany....Tiffany i'm sorry..."

Tiffany felt her heart melt when she heard Taeyeon say those words. "She even thinks about me when she sleeps? Cute.." Tiffany thought to herself.

Taeyeon muttered something again. "Tiffany...Tiffany you're so stubborn and rude..."

Tiffany clenched her fists when she heard Taeyeon say that. "Aish, this girl is really getting on my nerves! Wait till she knows how i'm gonna treat her badly!!" Tiffany said as she glared at Taeyeon.

 

=================================================================

 

Author's note:

Well, i don't have anything else to say. >.<

But please do comment and tell me how you think about this story!! ^^

 

Kamsahanmida!!