— a horrid ride

Free From Oil
a horrid ride
"The things I find out are weird as socks with sandals."
 
( ctrl + for bigger font )
By the time break was over, I was convinced that this Himchan dude will be a big person in my life. Hopefully, fate doesn't make it complicated. First of all, he has connections with my brother and he knows my face. My days in school won't be as boring anymore. 
I guess I over thought it since I barely got any sleep the night before school, staring at the ceiling while thinking about him. You know what, WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM? I shouldn't. I mustn't.
In the morrow, I knew I would have to walk since Jaeho drives the only car our parents left us with and he doesn't care whether he leaves without me or not. Surprisingly, he wakes up way before me and usually I get left behind by that speed racer wannabe jerk. 
By the time I'm out the door, I just wish I had a car and my license. Fortunately, I'm in shape for walking everyday since I already do it when I don't want to be home. That's technically my conclusion to avoiding my parents, going out and walking. Fresh is always good, right? 
Now in this neighborhood, kids everywhere are walking to their bus stops and cars pass by, wanting to win the race with time. I have about twenty minutes to walk a mile. I'm positive that I'll be late.
But then again, I've ran the mile in nine minutes before. I smirked. "LET'S DO THIS!" I starting jogging. It was always my method in running the mile: jog, walk, run, and repeat. Obviously I don't have enough energy like the others to just run the whole thing, and I'm not that lazy to walk the whole thing. 
I checked my phone. It's been five minutes.... and I've walked half the way. I guess I'm really lazy this morning. It's hard to get around, too. 
As I enter the freeway, my hopes fell down. I'm never gonna make it in time. 
Just as about six more minutes pass and I've walked one thirds of the freeway, a car stopped beside me and I ran. 
My mind boggled. Is this person out to get me!? I don't wanna lose my ity!!! I sprinted so fast that I ran out of energy.
"HEY! WAIT! GOOOSH!!!!"
My eyes popped. It was that same deep voice that called me lil' miss. I urged myself to keep running. Jaeho wouldn't want me near him, and I don't wanna be near him anyway. It didn't take long until my throat was so dry that it hurt to breathe.
I heard Himchan's heavy breathing of running after me. His hand reached out and grabbed her shoulder.
"Don't touch me." I flicked his hand away and I'm pretty sure it hurt,
"What's your problem? I was gonna ask if you wanted to ride with me. You know... since we have about eight minutes left until the bell rings and we have detention." I turned around and listened. I actually had to think about his offer.
"Well, I don't wanna be stuck in detention with you, so fine, I'll go." I started to walk back to his red mustang.
"Huh, probably just wanna get to know me. Tch."
I heard his whisper and glared at him. "I heard that."
We got the car and he, like a fake old gentleman opened the door for me. I shooed him away. "Don't you see that I have hands? I can do it myself."
"Sassy lil' miss."
"SHUT UP!"
The car started and the ride was awkward. Guess he felt it too because he started playing icebreaker with me.
"So, I never got your name."
"So what?"
He sighed, "Let me rephrase that; what's your name?"
"Mia."
"Oh, nice name, lil' miss."
"I already told you my name so would you just stop calling me that?"
"No. By the way, my name's Himchan."
"Yea, I know."
"What?"
"What?" I wanted to slap myself for saying that.
"How you do know my name already? Do you stalk me?"
"Me? Stalk you? Yea right. More like you stalking me." Psh psh psh. I pulled it off like a boss.
"Heh, alright then, say whatever you want." Once he said that, the five minutes that it took us to get there was completely silent. Oh the irony.
When we got there, it was the typical high school greeting. Girls in shorts walked by as guys whistled at their asses. Himchan was one of those guys. Oh gosh why am I still walking with him. I slowly drifted away and went to find Gyurim. 
Wait, what? 
I thought about it again, I don't hang out with Gyurim at school. I don't hang out with anyone. 
What has Himchan done to my mind. I was so focused on getting away from him that I totally forgot how my life is. Eugh.
I started to walk to my class since it was no use just hanging around the gates. The bell rang and I ran, not wanting to be late.
 
The rest of the day was a complete pain in the . Lunch was hectic and now I'm eating outside because of the damn line in the cafeteria. 
As usual, I was alone on a bench just munchin on a hotdog. No one really bothered sitting with me because on the first day of school, anyone who tried, I quickly rejected and told them that I prefer to be alone. 
So I was the respected loner.
No one bullied for it because inside they knew that I would willingly beat them up and so would Jaeho. Gyurim would pitch in some insults, but would never really get violent about it. You see, my family is very defensive. 
I played around with my feet and kicked at the floor, bored while eating. I turned to look up when I heard and felt someone sit beside me. However, my head stopped midway when I saw those shriveled up lips say, "Sup, Lil' Miss."
I shoved the remains of my hotdog in my mouth and atempted to shoo him away. I flicked my hands at him and was caught dumbfounded when I saw my brother sitting beside him. "Is this some confrontation or what?" I mumbled with food inside my mouth and doubted that they can understand me.
"Mia, you are a disgusting girl." 
"Shut up Jaeho."
Himchan looked at up back and forth with a rather perplexed look on his face. "Are you two hooked up or what? Did I already lose?" 
"No, and WHAT THE FUDGE DO YOU MEAN BY LOSING. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING, HIMCHAN?" Jaeho grabbed his collar and shook him. Oh best friends.
I took it as a chance to just slowly slip away while the two of them had a friendly argument.
 
 
 
 
 
omg that was a ish ending. sorry not sorry guise. i have updated in a wHILE.

don't mind any mistakes.i didn't edit this.