Green

Cat Scratch Fever

Kim Himchan. Kim Himchan.

Yongguk's head was spinning with his newfound emotions. The newest one that had sprung itself upon him was: jealously. He sat on the couch just thinking about how frivolous Himchan was with everyone and how mad it made him. He knew that Himchan was close with Jongup, but did they really have to touch each other every second of their lives? He wasn't even allowed to get angry at Jongup either, because Jongup was just too nice of a person. Only a heartless monster could stay mad at a puppy lik Jongup. Plus, it's not like he could possibly like Himchan the same way that Yongguk did. The leader wanted pretty Himchan to himself, but Himchan was too fleeting. He was allowed to get angry with Himchan.

"Hyuuunng", Yongguk's heart sped up at the recognizable raspy voice. He turned around to face the said raven haired boy. Himchan was wearing an apron and pouting cutely. "Yongguk, help me with breakfast. Zelo is no help at all and Daehyun wont stop eating the ingredients." Himchan put his two hands together to beg.

"But you know I can only cook ramen, I won't be much help", Yongguk felt embarassed as the sudden quiet timidness in his voice. The younger just smiled and grabbed Yongguk's forearm, slowly his smiled became a smirk. 

"I know you can't cook Gukkie, but having a strong man around the kitchen can't hurt", Himchan's creepy smirk returned to a normal smile as quickly as it had appeared, and for a moment Yongguk doubted that he even saw it in the first place. His heart wouldn't shut up. It was bouncing out of his chest, and he felt like slapping Himchan's hand off of his arm. Himchan just continued smiling and lead Yongguk into the kitchen where the rest of B.A.P were happily chatting and playing around.

"umma and appa!", Zelo laughed at himself for saying something so clever. They really did look like parents at that moment. Himchan was in his apron pulling a reluctant Yongguk by the arm naggingly. Himchan laughed as well, but Yongguk found it slightly irritating. He wasn't that old.

Everyone knew that Himchan wasn't as good of a cook as he thought he was. He liked to brag about being the only member that could actually cook, but when he was cooking he usually just made Jongup do all the work. 

"Himchan Hyung, what do you want me to do with the eggs?", Jongup bumbled about the small kitchen area obliviously. He looked frantically to Himchan.

"Guppie~ you're so sweet~ helping hyung like this", Himchan ignored the boy's question and let go of Yongguk's arm so that he could hug the confused puppy. Jongup smiled stupidly and seemed to forget for a moment what he was doing. Yongguk felt irritated, but he just went and sat down next to Youngjae and Zelo. At least he could count on the maknae to always be there for him. 

He almost yelled at Himchan and told him that his precious meal was burning. But he decided not to say anything. He was feeling angry towards Himchan again.

I guess you could say he was jealous.