Chapter 14 - It's Over

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hee decided to grab some fresh air before she goes to sleep. She was walking at the seaside and she saw a familiar silhouette, she walked towards that silhouette and she was right it was Myungsoo. She run to him, just as when she was a few meters away with Myungsoo, someone called Myungsoo.

“Oppa. Oppa. I’m sorry, can you forgive me? Kwanghee left me. I still love you, can we go back together.” Krystal cried.

And before Myungsoo could even utter a word Krystal kissed him. Krystal puts her arm at Myungsoo’s neck and Myungsoo slung his arm at Krystal waist and pulled her closer and he respond to the kiss. The kissed was rough, devouring each other. After a few minutes Myungsoo pulled away.

Yoon Hee saw everything from the very start she was lost. It pained her the moment Myungsoo respond to the kiss, she thought Myungsoo wouldn’t respond to the kissed, but then again she was wrong Myungsoo did.

“Oppa” she called him softly before she ran away. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes but she held it in. She run to her room and sat on edge of the bed and she stared at nowhere and was thinking what just had happened. Her heart was shattered into pieces every time she recalls what happened. She can’t control her tears anymore, and let the tear fall from her eyes. She was confused * Why does it hurt? We’re not for real. But why does it hurt so much.* it felt like her boyfriend cheated on her. Yes her boyfriend cheated on her, her ‘fake’ boyfriend. “Ah, maybe I just missed Sungyeol and I thought Myungsoo was my boyfriend.”  She said to herself. A loud knock was heard at the door. “Yoon Hee are you there?” a familiar voice can be heard at the opposite side of the door, she doesn’t have to ask who it was, cause she already know who it is. She wiped her eyes and the remaining tears that stained in her face. She composed herself before she opens the door.

“Oppa, why? Do you need anything?” she smiled at him, a fake smile of course. Myungsoo can tell that it was a fake smile, she knows Yoon Hee’s smile it was bright and beautiful, but now it was hard and a forced smile.

“I can explain. I’m sorry. She kissed me first and I was just carried away by the kiss, I didn’t intend to respond but she ~~~.” Myungsoo wasn’t done explaining to her but Yoon Hee stopped him by covering his mouth. “Oppa, you don’t have to explain everything. You don’t have to, were not in a real relationship, you don’t need to explain it to me I’m not your ‘Girlfriend’.” she says while removing her hands in Myungsoo mouth.

Myungsoo didn’t utter any word after that. *she’s right, were not in a real relationship. But why do I feel like I have to explain everything to her. That she has the right to know. Why? Why?* he asked himself.

“Oppa, Iwant to sleep now can you go now.” she said. “Okay, I’m sorry for disturbing you.” Myungsoo said and left.

 

--

 

Myungsoo woke up at 10:00 am he slept at around 5:00 am, he was worried about Yoon Hee, is Yoon Hee mad at him? His thoughts. When he wakes up, he immediately went to Yoon Hee’s room and knock on the door. No one answered he went to his friends and ask if they saw Yoon Hee. “He already went home. Her mom called her and said there was an emergency in their house. Sungjong drove him home.” Sunggyu said.

”Didn’t she tell you?” Woohyun asks. Myungsoo shook his head. “Why? She should have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter