Chapter 15 - My Bestfriend Meet My Girlfriend

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 

The next day infinite goes to school while Sungyeol was left at their dorm.

It was a normal day for Yoon Hee, she goes to school by morning and after that she’ll go to the café where she was working as a cashier and at the same time as a waitress. As time passes by the café became crowded and Yoon Hee was busy taking the customers orders and also giving their orders.

“1 ice Americano” the customer ordered and handed Yoon Hee the bill, she gladly accepts it and give the change to the customer wiyhout looking at him at him. She didn’t notice who it was because she was so busy and the man was also wearing a cap and a sunglasses even though it is night now.

It was 9:00 pm when Yoon Hee’s duty at the café ended. She took a bus, after a few minutes it was her stop, she hop off the bus and started walking, she was staring at ground thinking about him again. She misses him, Myungsoo. It was also hard for her to avoid him, and whenever she saw Myungsoo at the school with Krystal she can’t help not to reminisce the time that they were acting as a couple. She misses those times that they were acting sweetly just to make Krystal jealous, the times that she felt the butterflies in her stomach. Whenever she reminisce that, at first she would smile, but then she would frown, remembering the time when their contract ended. How their contract ended. She sighed remembering him again.

She was in her deep thoughts when she bumped into someone. She rubbed her forehead before she says something. “I’m sorry. I’m not looking at my way". She bowed and didn’t even dare to look who it was she only knows that it was a man. She was about to go, when the man grab her wrist, she stopped and looked at the man. She furrowed her brows, the guy looks familiar but she can’t tell who it was because it was wearing a cap, the darkness didn’t help her at all. She lowers herself to peek at the guy. But the guys grip tightened, the guy removes her cap first and then his sunglasses, the guy smiled at her and she froze in her spot, her jaw was slightly agape.

 

“Hey baby. Didn’t you miss me???”

“Oppa. Sungyeol Oppa?”

“I miss you” Sungyeol pulled her closer and hugs her tightly before he kisses the top of her head.

She didn’t hug him at first she was still processing to her mind that Sungyeol now was really in front of him. Sungyeol puts her hand at his waist and she hugs him tightly now. Sungyeol held her hand and intertwined it with his. They walked to the park near Yoon Hee’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter