Chapter 10

Ice Princess' Barrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate you, Minho,” she looked away to hide her tears.

“Please don’t cry,” he pleaded. He reached for her and wiped her tears with his thumb. “I’m sorry that we lied. I was desperate that I don’t know what to do after you rejected me. Jongin told me I still got a chance. I know it sounds selfish, but I just want to check on my last possibility with you.”

Krystal remained silent. She hated being lied to, everybody did. She felt betrayed. She knew they did it for her sake too, but wasn’t it too much? She was suffering, crying and desperate because of their lie. They could’ve just asked her instead of lied to her. She felt tricked. Her ego was hurt, but her heart was relieved. She couldn’t lie that seeing the man in front of him unengaged was pain remover. Would she let her ego overcome her heart?

“I just want to put on a last attempt before I finally gave up on you,” he continued, she could hear hurt in his voice. “I will give up on you if that will make you happy.”

He released her face and moved away a bit. “Go on, and reject me properly.” He gave up. He shouldn’t raise his hope high. Though they always said she loved him, he would never know what came through the ice princess’s mind.

She couldn’t help but feeling disappointed. She missed his touch, she needed him by her side. She knew it, and she wouldn’t let her ego beat her to it. “Stop speaking nonsense, Minho.”

Minho looked at her, adrenaline rush through all over his body. Would she?

“I love you too.”

There was this long pause.

Finally. He heard it.

She said it.

Those three words he wanted to hear the most.

“You do?” Minho couldn’t believe what he just heard. He couldn’t hide the surprise tone from his voice. “It’s not just me?”

“I wouldn’t just let any guy come near me, moreover come to my room,” Krystal tried to assure him. “Maybe I’m late to realize. But yeah, I do.”

Minho swore that it was the prettiest blush he ever seen in his life.

He moved closer again and pulled her into his embrace. “Thank you, Soojung.”

Hesitated, she wrapped her hands to his waist, returning his hug awkwardly. “No, I’m the one who should say that,” Krystal pulled herself to look at his handsome face. “Thank you for sticking around. Thank you for lying to me. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for-“

Suddenly she could felt her cheeks reddened as Minho gave her a peck on her lips. She unconsciously looked down and leaned onto his chest, trying to hide her flushed face.

“You are welcome, Soojung,” he brushed his lips to her hair. “By the way, you are so cute when being shy like this. I can get used to this.”

“Yah!” Krystal pinched his waist, didn’t bother to look up and showed her blushing face.

Minho laughed as he held her hands on his waist, stopping her from pinching him. “Then,” he moved his head a bit, reaching for her ear. “Can I call myself your boyfriend now?”

Krystal’s face couldn’t be more blushing than this. She could feel her face heated as he asked her. She knew the answer all along.

She nodded, “You don’t have to ask.”

“I wouldn’t know what’s inside your little mind,” Minho grinned. “It’s ice princess I’m dealing with.”

Minho then pulled her hands to his back, letting her hugged him properly. “Then you don’t have to hesitate on doing something like this. I’m yours. You have me all you want.”

“Thank you.”

In a blink of eye, Minho pushed himself to her bed, gaining her a shock. She budged her hands in his chest as she shout, “Yah, Choi Minho! What are you doing?”

Minho laughed to her neck, his hand still around her, trapping her on both of her side. He got up and supported himself with his elbow, looking at the girl underneath him. “You should sleep again. I can sense a fever’s coming.”

Their face was so close and she could feel his breath as he spoke to her. He was heavy but who cared?

“I can’t sleep with your weight on me,” she told him.

He laughed again, but still didn’t move. “Can I stay here while you sleep?”

You don’t have to ask. She nodded.

“Can I come over here tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and everyday when I want to reach you?”

 You don’t have to ask either. She nodded.

“Can I send you home, fetch you to the school and everywhere you want to go?”

Krystal could see he was waiting for her answer. She had to assure him that he had her too. “You’re asking too much. You have my all too, Minho.”

He grinned ear to ear, he was happy to death. “Then…” his grin disappeared, he looked serious again. She could see him hesitated.

“Go on,” she pushed him.

She won’t be rejecting him again this time. “Can I kiss you?”

Her face heated again, it must be really red and she looked away to the side. Minho didn’t even budge by that, looked like he wouldn’t move unless she answer to this one. After calming herself a bit, she looked up to him again.

She couldn’t say anything as she could feel his face moved closer. Her heart raced as she felt the heat of his face approaching. He looked into his beautiful eyes with a loving gaze, assured that she was looking back at him too. They could felt each other’s breath heavier as he moved even closer. His lips lingered above hers, both anticipating the distance to go. Finally, he closed the gap in between.

Her lips felt amazing as he remembered. He kissed her tenderly, trying to convey every feeling inside him. When she started to kiss him back, he could feel this sudden adrenaline rush and he couldn’t hold but to kiss her passionately. Finally, she accepted him in her life. He kissed her with all his might, telling her every love he held as their lips moved in synchrony

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter