Day 11

How to Get Over Writer's Block in 70 Days

25 April

Typical, isn't it, how I conveniently forgot to update precisely after one week?

I did have a valid reason though. Monday through Wednesday I stayed up late to finish THE project. Wednesday I finished it (finally!) at 2:30am. Everyone had gone to bed ages ago and it was just me and THE project. Even my loyal cat who sat on my feet and rolled around and purred like a microwave fell asleep at around 1am. But it was worth it because I spent a lot of effort on it and I think I did the best I can, which is pretty good. 3402 words excluding table of contents and appendix and blah. And it was just the final draft (ha!)

And today we had a inter-class handball competition. I didn't originally plan to play because I at any type of sports (except snooker and pool) and I didn't want to hinder them. I knew my class wanted to win. But they didn't have enough people so I played in today's game with practically no training. I barely touched the ball, though. My main role was to annoy the hell out of the best players in the other team and "mark" them (apparently that means stopping them from getting their hands on the ball and shooting). The goalie of the other team got hit in the collarbone and we went easy on them after that (because honestly, we were already winning 11-01 and we felt guilty). In the end we won 16-04. I hope the goalie is alright though, she looked as if she was in a lot of pain. Hope it's just a nasty bruise and nothing more. Eek.

When we were changing our clothes one of my team members (who is also a friend) stripped down to her sports bra and shorts and started stretching. Her position was practically sinful and she had a taut stomach, totally flat, and a perfect body. How could I not look. And when I poked at her stomach, it was hard. I kept saying how hot she was and they called me y, but let's face it, who isn't fascinated by perfect hot bodies? And it wasn't anything ual, it was just fascinating. Although now that I think of it I  was probably pretty creepy.

Turning in early tonight to make up for the lack of sleep.