Day 06

How to Get Over Writer's Block in 70 Days

20 April

I didn't realise I was that tired until I fell asleep in the car. My family and I were going out for lunch after my tutorial session in the morning and I instantly fell asleep. What the hell.

I hadn't stayed up too late at night for the past week. I mean, I went to bed at around 1am every night, but then that's been going on since September last year. I guess the difference is that before, I finish doing homework and studying before 10pm and just messed around until 1am, and these days (especially since April) I've been busy as hell what with all the tests and THE project and everything else in between... I tend to finish stuff up (ie. being forced by my mother to shut down my computer for the night) sometime between 11pm-12am and then take a quick shower and go to bed immediately.

I think it's taking a toll on me because I never sleep during the day, except when lessons are super boring and there's nothing better to do. I fell asleep and I didn't even know. But I'd have to continue this terriblr routine until after mid-June, because after I hand in the finalised draft for THE project on 25 April, I have to start revising for my exams in June. Oh god.