Chapter 5

Can I?

Yoona's pov

it's being 2 weeks ago since the last time I had lunch together with Yunho oppa, Donghae Oppa and Sica Unnie. and after that time, I still can't stop for thinking about Donghae Oppa. why I always thinking about him? am I in love with him? andwae. it shouldn't be like that. I'm gonna be so mean if I have a feeling for him. I will hurt Sica Unnie's heart. I don't want to be like that.. but .... I can't pretend if I love him. oooooooh eotteokhe?

*end pov*

*in dancing room*

SNSD were practice the dance for their debute. it's 3 days left for their first debute.

Taeyeon:C'mon girls. we should practice our choreography dance for our debute!! we're can't wait for that, aren't we???!!!

8 others girls:NEEEEEE!!!!!!

Taeyeon:ya Hyoyeon-ah. you should lead for this song's dance ok?

Hyoyeon:Ok then!! let's begin!!

please baby baby baby geu dae ga nae aneh

numoo do gipi deurowa bo ilga iron nae sujubeun gobaek
baby baby baby salmyo shi dagaga
jakeun mogsoriro gaga ee noman deurige malhae joolgeh

(baby baby-snsd)
 
without they knew, Yunho saw their dance
 

Yunho's pov

they didn't know if I saw their dance. I heard that Yoona is the face of these group. I'm so glad for heard that news!! is that Yoona? she looks more charm when she dance.. Why I always thinking about her? I can't let her image from my eyes.
*end pov*
 
Suddenly, Yunho entered the room, SNSD was shock because of it. they can't believe if their sunbae can spare his time for them.
 
Yuri:Omo. Yunho Oppa?? why you came here? for see Yoona's dance??
Yoona:ya!! yul!! what are you talking about?
Jessica:Omo! Oppa? are you have a feeling for Yoona? ah I see. I wonder why you had a lunch together with Yoona 2 weeks ago.
Seohyun:jinjja? is that true Yoona unnie??
Yunho:yeah that's right. we had lunch together. but we're just a friend. that's all.
Yuri:anio. if you're more than just a friend. it's okay. no problem. we're gonna give you bless for your relationship. we will give them a bless for their relationship, aren't we?
Jessica:of course we are!!!
Seohyun:ne we're give you a bless Oppa
Sunny:ne!! me too
Yoona:anio. it isn't like that. Seriously, we're just a friend. is that true Oppa?
Yunho:yeah that's right.. but if we could be more than just a friend, it's gonna be pleasure for me.
Yoona:mwo????
Yuri:aih I'm so jealous with you,Yong..
 
BoA walked around the room, accidentally, she heard that conversations.
 

Yoona:anio. it isn't like that. Seriously, we're just a friend. is that true Oppa?
Yunho:yeah that's right.. but if we could be more than just a friend, it's gonna be pleasure for me.
Yoona:mwo????
Yuri:aih I'm so jealous with you,Yong..

BoA's pov

am I didn't wrong hear that? why Yunho said that? is that true? is he know how much I hurt? why he can said like that? I can't believe it..

 

whoaa I have a free time because my teacher didn't come to my classroom! I'm so glad!! kekeke

am I a bad student? keke..

don't forget to subscribe and leave your comment here if you like my story ^^v

don't be a silent readers ne?? :D