Chapter 3

Can I?

*IN DANCING ROOM*

Donghae still waiting for Jessica In front of the room. not so far from Donghae, Yoona was looking at Donghae.

Yoona:oh oppa annyeong? are you waiting for someone in the room?

Donghae:oh annyeong. yeah I am. you're the trainee in here, aren't you?

Yoona:yes I am. who is the person that you waiting for? someone's in here? signify, she's a member of GIRLS' GENERATION?

Donghae:yes she is. do you know who is her?

Yoona:if you told me her name, of course I know who is she.

Donghae:oh yeah you're right. I almost forget to tell you what's her name. she is Jessica. do you know who is she?

Yoona:Of course I know. she's in the same girlband with me. is she your girlfriend?

Donghae:how could you know that? is Jessica already told you?

Yoona:no, she didn't. I know it by my self because.....

*SUDDENLY JESSICA CAME FROM THE DANCING ROOM*

Jessica:oh fishy oppa, already wait here so long?

Donghae:anio. not too long since I've been here.

Jessica:oh Yoona-ah, you're here?

Yoona:yeah I'm here. I saw Donghae oppa is here so I asked him why he's waiting here

Donghae:ne Sica. she accompany me in some conversation when I'm here

Jessica:oh arrasso. gomawo Yoona-ah because you already accompany Donghae oppa when he's here

Yoona:ne cheonman Sica unnie.I hope you won't feel jealous because of it

Jessica:anio Yoona-ah I won't :)

Donghae:I think we should go,Sica. ready to go?

Jessica:ne oppa. Yoona-ah, annyeong.

Yoona:ne annyeong Unnie.

 

Yoona's pov

is that Donghae oppa is Jessica Unnie's boyfriend? I can't believe it. whoa, Sica Unnie's so lucky because she has an adorable boyfriend like Donghae oppa. how much girls feels so jealous if they knew that Sica Unnie in a relationship with Donghae oppa? eh I shouldn't think about that. they have a privacy to have a relationship with other person that they want. I shouldn't tell anyone else about that..

*end pov*

Jessica's pov

actually, I'm a bit curious why Yoona was with Donghae oppa? I hope there's a secret in my curious..

*end pov*

Donghae's pov

whoa the day finally come. I can't remember that finally I could have a date with my ice princess. since I debuted, I almost not have a longer time for my ice princess. and now, finally I have a bit long time for her.

*end pov*

Donghae:Sica, what'sthe place that should we visit?

Jessica:mmm... I think we'd better go to that place. the place sell some couples skirt. I wanna go there oppa.

Donghae:oke my ice princess. we will go there. as demand as you want

Jessica:really? Gomawo oppa

Donghae:Cheonman ma baby

they went to the store and try some couples skirt.

Jessica:whoa oppa we looks so cool with this skirt.

Donghae:anio Sica. I don't think that I look so cool with this skirt.

Jessica:gezz my oppa always said that when he doesn't like a skirt

Donghae:kekekeke anio Sica. should take a couple picture with this skirt?

Jessica:keke maybe we should

Donghae:chaaa.. ready? hana..dhul..shet..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX6gr0GQEq6vHj4v-tdDo