chapter 2

My secret affair with Mr. Wu, Yifan.

 

Being called babe by the Huang Zitao would make most girls lose consciousness or make them shed tears until they dry their eyes out but all it made Sooyoung feel was disgust. A spoiled egotistical narcissist wasn’t really her type but sadly, she was engaged to him.

-Flash back-

Standing up from her seat, Sooyoung paced the room, not knowing what to say to her parents.

“You guys are unbelievable.” She snapped “Seriously?! Me? Marry that Brat? Oh ho, No way.”

“But the company’s falling apart” Her father said, trying to reason out with her.

“So what?” Sooyoung asked sarcastically, flailing her arms in the air. “Would you really let me sacrifice my happiness for your business that I absolutely have no interest in?”

“Sooyoung honey” Her mother rose from her seat and wrapped an arm around her soldier.

“We’re doing this for you.”

-----------

“Bull.” Sooyoung thought upon recalling that memory and turned around to face her “fiancée”.

“Tao”

He walked towards her and wrapped her into an embrace. “I missed you.” He said, planting a kiss on her lips. “And the taste of your cherry chapstick”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and lead him inside the house.

“Where’s umma and appa?” Tao asked and made himself at home by lounging on the couch.

“Please stop calling them that” Sooyoung thought and headed to the kitchen to grab some beverages without bothering to answer his question. Coming back after a few minutes holding a can of coca cola and a bottle of water in her hands, she sat on the couch across from Tao. “Why are you here?” She asked, opening her coca cola can. She threw the water bottle towards Tao’s direction knowing that he wouldn’t be able to catch it because of his slow reflexes and like she wanted, it landed directly on his head.

“Owww.” He said and groaned.

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked once again.

“This woman doesn’t even know how to apologize. . . Sheesh.” Tao murmured to himself which made Sooyoung shoot a look at him.

“What did you say?”

Tao shook his head. “Mom just wanted me to check on you.”

Sooyoung scoffed and took a sip from her drink. “I’m not a child you know.”

Tao nodded in agreement. “I know” He paused “And besides, I’m wasting my precious time here.”

“Oh you sure are” Sooyoung said sarcastically which made Tao rise from his seat. He headed towards the front door without saying another word to Sooyoung which made her happy. Their conversations always ended with Tao walking out which amused her very much.

“Take care baby” She called out, putting a stress on the word baby and like he always does, Tao slammed the door upon heading out.

“Another point for me”

-----------

The next day of school was slightly better for Sooyoung since she finally made new friends.

“Naeun” She called out but Naeun seemed to be in her own little world. “Hellooo?” Sooyoung snapped her fingers in front of Naeun’s face, making her return to the real world.

“Sooyoung you ruined my perfect day dream.” Naeun said, pouting her lips afterwards. Sooyoung chuckled and took a seat beside Naeun. “Was it about Kris?” Sooyoung asked.

Naeun nodded in response and smiled from ear to ear. “If I didn’t have Taemin, I would totally go for him.”

Sooyoung chuckled again and shook her head. Taking out her sketch pad, she started to doodle to pass time before Kris arrived. Hearing footsteps come in, Sooyoung looked up expecting to see Kris standing before them but she was dismayed upon seeing a woman instead.

“Hello everyone.” The woman said expressionless which slightly made Sooyoung nervous.

“Kim Hyoyeon imnida and I’m your new art teacher.”

-----------

Woot I updated :D Enjoy. Haha what do you think happened to Krease? /wiggles eyebrows/