Chapter 1

My secret affair with Mr. Wu, Yifan.

  New faces. All Sooyoung saw were new faces. She hated her parents for sending her to this University when she specifically told them that she wanted to be enrolled at Seoul University where her friends were going. She sighed, deciding to get things over with and entered the building. Upon stepping into this place, she found the aura to be very uninviting. The people that went to this school were obviously snotty rich spoiled brats. Sure, her family may be wealthy but she wasn’t a spoiled brat like these kids. She picked up her pace and checked her phone for her schedule.

“Art class, Thank God” She sighed in relief. Sooyoung belonged to a family of artists and the reason why she was in this school in the first place was because her parents thought that this school provided the best art programs. This was the only reason why Sooyoung still went to school and not chose to stay at home. She  headed towards room 301 where her class was going to be held and on her way towards the room, she accidentally bumped into a man, causing them to both fall on the ground. Several pieces of paper and art supplies scattered all around the floor. Sooyoung’s attention was caught by the papers because they contained sketches that were absolutely breath taking.

“W-Wow” She found herself picking up the papers and analyzing each one of them in awe. “Are these your works?” She asked the man. She looked at the man and found it weird that he was wearing a suit and a tie to school. “He’s probably a son of a CEO or something” She thought. The man’s lip curled into a smirk and replied to her question with a nod.

“I’m actually taking up arts” She added and handed the man his papers. Checking her watch, she saw that her class was about to start in 5 mins. “I’m sorry for bumping you and I have to go now.”

“Are you headed to art class?” The man asked and Sooyoung nodded her head. “I’m headed there too, maybe we can walk together?”

Sooyoung and the man headed towards the room, walking side by side and upon arriving there, Sooyoung was surprised that the teacher hasn’t arrived yet. She decided to take the seat in front to be able to hear better and was waiting for the man to take the seat beside her but to her surprise, he placed his things on the teacher’s desk and started writing something on the board.

“Mr. Wu” Sooyoung read out quietly.
“Hey guys, I’m Mr. Wu” he smiled “But you can call me Kris”

Sooyoung lowered her head and started scribbling on her notebook. “How embarrassing” She thought and mentally face palmed herself. As she was scribbling, a hand landed on her notebook and looking up, she saw Kris looking at her.

“Bored already?” His face was expressionless when he said this which terrified Sooyoung at first but she was finally able to breathe when she heard him laugh. “Would you mind introducing yourself to the class?”

“bwoh?!” She blinked at him and nervously stood up, facing everyone in the room. “Choi, Sooyoung imnida” Her voice trembled as she spoke and sat down. After her introduction, people started murmuring, saying things like “She’s the Choi Sooyoung?” and “She must be a pretty good artist since her parents are legendary artists” etc, even Kris was stunned by her introduction. The class went on and the other students introduced themselves as well. Sooyoung felt like vomiting or rolling her eyes every time someone introduced themselves but she managed to control herself. These people were obviously just using this class to avoid the hard ones and they obviously knew nothing about art. Kris seemed to notice this as well since he frowned for the whole duration of the class. Upon hearing the bell, Sooyoung immediately grabbed her things and headed out of the room. She decided to courtyard since she packed lunch anyways. She chose to sit under the shade of an oak tree and took her sandwich from her bag. As she was chewing on her sandwich, the sight that appeared before her almost made her choke on it. “Gosh! Get a room! “She thought after seeing a couple having a hot make out session just a few feet away.  She faced the other way and took out her sketch pad, deciding to spend her time drawing. While she was drawing, she noticed that a person approaching her from her peripheral vision. She looked to her right and saw Kris, holding a bottle of water in his hand.

“hey” he mouthed and waved his free hand. Once he reached Sooyoung’s spot, he sat beside her and grabbed the sketch pad from her lap. “Hey!” She said and tried to take it back but failed. “What? You sa my drawings so I should get to see yours.” He went through the sketch pad and nodded every time he came across a new drawing. “Not bad” He said and gave the sketch pad back to Sooyoung. “But not that good either.”  She said and sighed, placing the book back in her bag.

“I didn’t say that” Kris chuckled and took a sip from his water. “So how do you like this place so far?” He asked and laid down on the grass. Sooyoung bit her lip and looked away. “I don’t really like it here.”

Kris raised his hand in the air and said “HIGH FIVE!” which made Sooyoung smile and she slapped his hand. Kris stood up from his position and said “My next class starts in a few minutes. I guess I would just see you around.” She nodded and waved goodbye at Kris who immediately disappeared in the crowd.

Sooyoung decided to skip class today and headed home. She expected to see her parents but to her surprise, they weren’t at home. Instead, she saw a silver porche parked on their drive way which made her eyes widen.

“I know that car” She murmured to herself “Oh God. Please. Not Now”

“Babe.” Someone called from behind which made her body freeze.

“Tao.”

______

Okay, I know that Tao is younger than Sooyoung xD please just don't mind it XD haha lol i spelled pace wrong. /sobs.