Competition, Together Again and Sorry.

Dance Competition

 

________________________________________________________
 
-Author's POV-
 
It was the day before the competition. You and Luhan are now close friends. You were practicing "Troublemaker" to see if it's almost perfect. Eunhyuk came in then clapped.
 
"Great job. I knew I picked the perfect two. The moves, the emotions. Daebak!" He continued praising you both. "Kamsahamnida Eunhyuk-ssi." You both said then bowed. "Well, I should go so you both can practice." Eunhyuk said then left.
 
"Aigoo. I'm so nervous for tomorrow." You said then laid your back on the wall. "Don't be nervous. Just do your best and have fun." Luhan comforted you. You sighed but nodded. "Well.... Shall we go on with the practice?" He asked. You smiled then nodded.
 
After an hour of practicing, you and Luhan were breathing heavily. "Oh my buffalo. I'm so tired. Let's call it a day." You said then drank water. Luhan was too tired to speak so he just nodded.
 
You were about to go outside then you stopped. "BamLu," you said. "BamLu?" He repeated with a questioning tone. "Yeah. BamLu. My new nickname for you. Since you look like a deer and Disney's Bambi is a deer so BamLu." You explained. Luhan made an "O"
 
"Anyway, meet me at the fruitshake shop that we usually hand out after practicing." You said. "Araso." He answered. You smiled then left. Luhan smiled to himself. *Kai.... I hope you won't get mad of what I will do tomorrow....* he thought. He got up then went to the place he stays.
 
You went to the fruitshake shop, seeing Luhan with mango shake and watermelon shake sitting. "Oh Luhan. Have you waited long?" You asked. "Nope. I just came a few minutes ago. I decided to buy shakes for us." He said then gave you the mango shake.
 
"Gomawo~ And you picked mango which is my favorite." You smiled then sipped some. "I said to put extra sugar since I know you like sweet things." Luhan said *Just like you. Sweet* Luhan thought then smiled.
 
"Wow~ Thank you very much. You know me like you have known me for years." You said then looked down. *Just like Kai....* you sighed then continued sipping on your mango shake. "Hey, why did you want us to meet here anyway? What will we do?" Luhan asked.
 
"Ah since we'll be doing Troublemaker tomorrow, I decided that we'll go shopping for the clothes we'll wear tomorrow. We can't just wear simple clothes. It must be y." You said. Luhan just nodded.
 
"Well shall we go?" You asked. Luhan nodded. "Well let's take the motorcycle that he gave me." You got on your motorcycle. "Well what are you waiting for? Get on. And don't forget to wear the extra helmet." You said. You wore the pearlescent sky blue helmet that Kai gave you.
 
*Hm? What is this..... Kai.....?* Luhan quietly read the lettering on the royal blue helmet. After a few seconds, he wore the helmet then got on the motorcycle. You started it then drove to the nearest mall.
 
When you both arrived at the mall, you started looking for clothes. After 30 minutes of looking and trying clothes, you are both finished. "Let's just surprise each other with our clothes." You said then Luhan nodded.
 
You drove Luhan home then you went home. Your phone rang. You picked it up. "Yoboseyo?" You said. "Yeonnie...." a tear fell when you heard the voice. "K-Kai....." You began sobbing. "Yah... Don't cry." He said from the other line.
 
"I just can't help it... We haven't communicated since we broke up..... And we broke up not because we lost feelings..... We broke up because of your family. Kai. I miss you so much. I love you." You said while sobbing.
 
"I know. I miss and love you too babe. Can you open the window so I can get in?" He asked. You turned around then opened the window. Your eyes widened, seeing Kai on your balcony. He opened his arms then you went into his arms.
 
You both went in then hugged tightly. "Kai....... I missed you so much. I can't measure how much I missed you......" You said then cried. He patted your back. "Yeonnie.... I'm getting married tomorrow..... I'll be with another girl... But always remember.... You are the one I truly love." He whispered into your ear.
 
You just cried harder. He took out his handkerchief then wiped your tears away. "Yeonnie..... I have to go.... I was only given an hour..... I have to go back.... Bye...." He kissed your forehead. You looked at him. "Good luck on your competition. You'll do great. I know you will. You are my baby." He said then left.
 
You went inside the bathroom then washed your face. *This can't be happening.... No.... Why....* you tried not to cry but in the end, you cried. *stop falling... I don't want my eyes to be puffy and tomorrow....* after a few minutes, you stopped crying.
 
You took a hot bath to forget everything. After 20 minutes, you got up then put on clothes. You lay on your bed then went to sleep.
 
(The next day)
 
You woke up by the sound of your phone. "Yeonnie~ Wake up sleepy head. Get up and enjoy this brand new day. Fighting!" Your phone said. *I have to change the alarm tone or I'll just be miserable and sad all day long.... * you got up then started preparing.
 
You arrived at the venue of the competition at 9:00 am. After 5 minutes, Luhan came. His eyes widened at your clothes. You were wearing a loose red and black shirt, super short shorts, fur coat and high heeled shoes (idk what it is called. eue;;) You also wore gold necklace, earrings and bracelet to look like a y and rich girl.
 
You just stared at Luhan's clothes. He was wearing a black shirt that shows his collar bones and pants. He is also wearing a big gold necklace making him look rich and y. "Wow, You look y." You both said.
 
You both laughed but yours was half heartedly. Luhan noticed that but shrugged it off. You both went backstage. Eunhyuk saw you two then smiled. "Ah I see you both picked clothes that will be appropriate for the Troublemaker dance." Eunhyuk said. You both nodded.
 
 "Our next performers are from SM University. Let's give a round of applause for them!" The MC said. Luhan went to the stage first for his solo performance. Chris Brown's "Turn Up The Music" Luhan danced to the music.
 
Slowly, you went to the stage and also, the music slowly changed to Sistar's "Mah Boy". You danced and did the body wave in the chorus. After that, the music slowly change into a dubstep. You and Luhan took turns in dancing.
 
After the dubstep part, the song slowly changed into Troublemaker. You and Luhan danced to it. It was different from the practice. It was ier and you both danced it with emotions. You both didn't care about the skinship you both did.
 
In the middle of the song, You and Luhan were talking. "Yah. Will we do the kiss?" He asked. "I don't know." You answered. "Yah. The song is about to end. Will we?" He asked again. "It's up to you." You said.
 
The song ended then Luhan kissed you. Slowly, you kissed back. The crowd cheered and clapped. Then you both pulled back. "Ah that was a really good performance. Who knew they would kiss?" The MC said. You and Luhan held hands then bowed.
 
You both went backstage then Eunhyuk came to congratulate. "Hey. That was an awesome performance. I didn't knew you guys would also kiss. Nice." Eunhyuk teased you both. "Hyukjae Monkey. Don't you tease these cuties." Hyoyeon came then pushed Eunhyuk's head.
 
"Yah! You don't have the right to tell me what to do!" Eunhyuk shouted. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes then fixed her gaze on you. She smiled. "You both were great. Daebak!" She made a thumbs up.
 
"Gomawo unnie/noona." You both said. "Me and Hyukjae were like you guys when we were in highschool. Competing in every dance competition and always winning." She said then smiled. "Yeah, and that's how we became a couple." Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon close to him.
 
You four chatted while waiting for the other competitors to dance. "Woah~ Everyone are so good at dancing. I'll be announcing who are in Second Runner Up, First Runner Up and what everyone wants, The Champion. The Champion and their coach will get to have a trip around the world with 100,000 US Dollar for their money. The First Runner Up will receive 30,000 USD and the Second Runner Up will receive 10,000 USD." The MC said.
 
"Woah. A trip around the world and 100,000 USD? Wow. That's really big." You said. Luhan nodded. "The second runner up...... Is from Starship Planet University! Congratulations!" The MC said. Minwoo and Bora came up then received their prize then bowed.
 
"Next.... Our First Runner Up are from..... JYP University!" Minzy and Taeyang went to the stage then bowed. They received their prize then went down. People clapped and cheered.
 
"And the moment we've all been waiting for.... The Champion.... Students of SM University, come here!" You and Luhan walked fast to the stage. You both bowed. "Ah Congratulations for winning this competition. Enjoy your trip guys." The MC gave the money to you both. "The plane ticket will be given to your coach ASAP." The MC said. You both nodded then bowed again.
 
"And that ends our dance competition. Everyone did great. Congratulations to the winners." The MC said. "Hey. I can't treat you both today because me and Hyoyeon are gonna do something. Maybe next time?" Eunhyuk said. "Ah it's alright Eunhyuk-ssi." You said.
 
"Hey Kiyeon. Let's go to the park and relax for a bit." Luhan said. You smiled then nodded. You walked off to the park.
 
You and Luhan went under the tree since it was a bit hot. You were both still wearing those revaling clothes but you took off the jewerlies and the coat. Luhan took of his necklace. "Kiyeon.... It's Valentine's Day today...." Luhan suddenly brought the Valentine Topic up.
 
"Oh yeah. I completely forgot about it...." You said. "Kiyeon.... It's a bit sudden but.... Will you be my girl?" Luhan asked you. You looked away. "Luhan.... I'm sorry.... I can't.... There's still someone in my heart...." You said.
 
"You mean.... Kai?" He asked then you nodded. "Oh.... I understand...." He said. *But why... Did you kiss back then?* he was confused. Was it for the performance or.... You like him back but you just don't want to show it.
 
Your phone rang so you picked it up. *one new message...* you thought. You opened it then read the message.
 
Hey. Are you home? I want to tell some good news. -Kai.
 
*Good news? What good news?* you thought. "Ah BamLu, I'll be going now. Bye." You said then left. Luhan sighed then went back to his place.
 
You went back to your place then saw Kai on your bed. "Kai.... I thought.... Your wedding is today....." You said. "Yeah. But..... I said "I don't" at the wedding. I said it was only arranged and me and the girl don't like each other. We're close but only as friends. She said she likes someone else so we ended up not getting married." Kai explained.
 
You hugged him. "Well that's great.... You're mine again." You said. "Happy Valentine's Day Kkamjong." "Happy Valentine's Day Yeonnie." He said.
 
You smiled. Kai patted your head. "But I heard you'll be leaving me for a month since you will be having a trip with Luhan around the world." Kai pouted. "Yeah but I'll always Skype with you when I can" you said.
 
"Promise?" He said. "Promise." You said. "And I'll be moving here while you're not around. Mom and Dad kicked me out." He said. "Oh sure. Just don't forget to clean the place once a week." You tried to sound like a mom.
 
"Yes umma." He joked. You laughed. "Aigoo~ Well, I better pack up." You said. Kai hugged you once more then inhaled your scent. "Just for a while..... Please" he hugged you tight. You smiled then caressed his back.
 
After three minutes, "Yah Big baby. I still have to pack up~" you broke the hug then Kai pouted.  "And, you have to fix your things so start." You added. He sighed but nodded. You smiled then you both started fixing your things.
 
(Two days later, at the airport)
 
Kai drove you to the airport. "I really gonna miss you." He pouted. "Go hang out or something while I'm gone. Don't miss me too much or you won't even let me go when I come back." You said. He chuckled then hugged you.
 
"Have fun and..... Take care. And don't forget to bring souvenirs." He said. You giggled then nodded. "Araso. I better go. Bye Kkamjong." You said. Kai looked down. You chuckled then pulled him into a kiss. A few seconds later, you pulled back.
 
"Goodbye to the most handsome and nicest boyfriend, Kkamjong~" you said. He smiled. "Goodbye to the most beautiful and perfect girlfriend, Yeonnie." He said. You turned away then started walking. You looked back then continued. Kai stayed for a few more minutes then left.
 
You saw Luhan then approached him. "Hey BamLu. Excited?" You asked. "Yep! Very." He smiled. You saw his sadness in his eyes. "Hey..... Mianhaeyo. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just-" "love somebody else. I know and understand. Let's try to forget about it and have fun." He said. You nodded.
 
"But.... Let me say it again..... Mianhaeyo." You said. He smiled. "It's alright." After a few hours, you both got on the airplane. After an hour, the airplane left. Goodbye for a month South Korea.
 
______________________________________________________