Meeting Luhan and Break Up.

Dance Competition

 

_______________________________________________
 
 
-Author's POV-
 
 
You were in the dance room of the university you attend to. You breathed heavily while lying down. After a few minutes of resting, you started dancing to Miss A's "I don't need a man". You danced to Jia's part.
 
After the song, you heard someone clapping. You turned then saw the dance instructor that will pick who will compete in the dance competition of different universities. "Very good Kiyeon. Meet me at the "Dance Room 01" later at 5:00 pm." He said then left.
 
You nodded even though he was not there anymore. You played DBSK's "Mirotic" then danced to the song. After the song, you lay down on the floor to rest. Looking at the clock, it was already 4:30 pm. *Time sure passes by fast when you're doing something.* you thought then got up.
 
After a quick shower and changing into loose and comfortable clothes, you went to the "Dance Room 01". While walking, you bumped into a guy. "Ah sorry." He said then helped you get up. "Oh it's alright." you said then smiled. 
 
"Oh where are you off to?" he asked, looking at your clothes. "I'm off to Dance Room 01. You?" you said. "Oh me too. Shall we go there together?" He asked. You nodded so you both went there.
 
"Oh Kiyeon and Luhan! I didn't know you two were friends." the dance instructor, Eunhyuk, said. "Oh we just met a few minutes ago. But you can say we are friends." You smiled. "Well that's great to hear." Eunhyuk said.
 
"So about the reason you called us both?" Luhan said. "Oh right! Well I think you both know about the dance competition that is going to be held on Feb. 14 which means next week. I saw you two dance and I am picking you both as the competitors." He started.
 
"Oh I'm fine with that." You said and Luhan nodded. "I want your performance to be a little unique so one of you would go solo first then both of you will dance "Troublemaker". After troublemaker, the other one that didn't go solo would go solo then after that, you both will have a free style dance battle. You'll understand while practicing." Eunhyuk explained.
 
"Ohhh.... Well I understand it. Do you Luhan?" You looked at him then he nodded. "Well that's great to hear. Well start practicing now since you guys only have a week. Good luck." Eunhyuk said then left.
 
"Well.... Let's start practicing our solo performance first." You said. "How about make the solo performance free style? It's a bit boring if it's choreographed." Luhan said. "Oh okay. So Troublemaker first?" You said. "Yeah..." He answered.
 
You both watched Troublemaker first then started learning it. "Hmm... Should we do the kiss or not?" You suddenly asked while you were both resting. "Ah well I don't care if we kiss or not." Luhan said. "Well we'll just see in our performance." You said.
 
After 2 hours of practice, you waved good bye to Luhan. "See you tomorrow. Oh wait. Let me get your number so I can ask if you're free or not." You said. You exchanged numbers then separated. You walked to the apartment you live in then took a bath again.
 
"Hey Yeonnie~ I heard you are going to compete in the dance competition. Hmph, I also heard you're going to dance with another guy. Yah, don't you ever fall in love for him." Kai said, lying on the bed.
 
"And what if do?" You smirked. "I'll be heart broken." Kai pouted. You laughed then hugged him. "Aigoo~ You're such a baby. You know you're the only guy I love, excluding the guys in my family." You said then he smiled.
 
Kai's phone rang. "Yoboseyo? Umma? BWOH?! Umma..... Please... I don't want.... You know she's the only girl I love.... Well excluding you. But umma.... *sighs* Araso.... If that will make you happy...." He hung up then sighed.
 
"Waeyo? Something wrong?" You asked him. "U-umma.... Wants me to break up with you and go marry the daughter of Han's & Co. Law Offices. It will help in our company and ...... To our family maybe..." Kai said.
 
"What? You're leaving me?" Your eyes widened. "N-nae.... M-mianhae.... I'm so sorry Kiyeon... I love you. Don't forget that." He bit his lip to avoid crying. He got up. "I'll leave now...." He went to the door. "Mianhae.... Bye." He said then left.
 
You just sat there. *A few minutes ago, we were hugging. But now.... We just broke up.... No.....why....* a tear fell down. You called Luhan. "Luhan. Meet me at the dance room. Let's practice." "But it's already 8:00 pm." He said. "I don't care. If you don't go, I'll hunt you." You threatened. "Aish, okay." He said then hung up.
 
You ran to the dance room and saw Luhan. "Let's practice until our bones break." You said then the music. You both danced but once in a while, you become blank or forget the steps. "Yah Kim Kiyeon. What's wrong with you? You keep on stop dancing." He said, almost shouting.
 
"Break. 5 minutes." You just said. You lay down then stared at the ceiling. "Something's bothering you. What is it?" He asked then sat next to you. *I think I can tell him.....* you thought then got up.
 
"Me and my boyfriend broke up today because of family business.... I called you so I can dance and forget everything...." You started sobbing. "O-oh.... May I know the name of your boyfriend?" He asked. "Kim Jongin but he wants to be called Kai because he thinks Jongin is stupid." You said.
 
"By any chance... Is his family the owner of "Kim's & Co. Law Offices"?" He asked. You looked at him with wide eyes then nodded. "Should have known...." Luhan mumbled. "How did you know?" You asked him.
 
"My younger sis is going to marry some guy named Kim Jongin." He said. "Wait. You're the son of "Han's & Co. Law Offices"?" You asked him then he nodded. "No way.... The guy I love..... Is going to marry the sister of the guy..... In front of me...." You whispered.
 
"I hope you won't hate my sis. She was in denial of marrying a random guy too but she wanted to help mom and dad so she agreed in the end." He said. "Oh I won't. I'm not the type of girl going hating a girl just because she dates the guy I like." You said. "Marry." "Oh right. Marry." You mumbled.
 
"Well, let's stop practicing and continue tomorrow. Go rest." He said. You sighed but nodded. "Good bye Luhan." "Good bye Kiyeon." He said then left.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________