Colour My Heart

Autumn Leaves

I decided to split the story in two. Hehe :3

*tries finishing the last chapter* *computer crashes* *tries again* *internet breaks down* *tries a thrid time* *internet just blows up in my face*

I'm sorry for the delay!! QQ


 

"Ah wait, Ryeowook! I think there's someone that wants to see you."

Jongwoon's head perks up when he hears voices outside the doors of the Super Junior dorm. His position on the white couch in the living room is too far away from the front door to hear every single word clearly.

On the other side of the door, the eternal maknae curiously looks at his friend. "Eh? Who is it? It's already around 11 pm due to the pre-recordings. I don't think there's any reason for someone to meet me now."

"You're kinda dense. Just like that turtle- mania," Eunhyuk sighs.

From the statement, the younger's face flares up. "No! Ah, hyung! It's, it's just reasonable that-- ah-- people don't visit others at this time! It just doesn't make sense! That's all!!''

The lead dancer doesn't take this for granted, but brushes it aside. It's just interesting, making fun of these two unique people.

After a sound of a click, the huge door of the Super Junior dorms open. Due to the lack of light, shadows and darkness looms in the hallways, kitchen, and the living room. Some leftover food from dinner lies quietly on the kitchen table, and Ryeowook sighs at how childish his hyungs could be sometimes. It is when Ryeowook walks into the living room that he notices, there was something odd lying on the white couch.

His eyes adjusts to the darkness, and a human shape forms in his eyes. "Yesungie-hyung!" he exclaims in surprise.

Hearing is stage- name being called, the elder man turns his head away from the large window, causing his face to be overshadowed. Although, his sharp eyes gleam against the darkness. Ryeowook's mind becomes flustered as he stares at his hyung's face. The perfect dark- brown eyes, his short jet-black hair-- everything about him-- is absolutely magnificent and prince-like.

Silence arouses the Super Junior dorm, as Eunhyuk slowly tip-toes out of the room, and into his this-room-belongs-only-to-Eunhae bedroom. At a time like this, it is best if no one except those two are together.

Shifting his position, Yesung moves over a bit and pats the empty seat on the couch next to him. "Wookie, come here," the elder man says in his soothing, calm voice.

Naturally, the younger walks over, and sits closely next to his favorite hyung. By now, all he can think of is why his hyung called him out at night. Could it be... Could it be something about going to the military? Ryeowook slowly turns his head to face his hyung, but after seeing his face in complete thought, his heart starts to beat faster and faster. Whatever his hyung is thinking, it could be anything. And whatever it is, Ryeowook will be ready.

Hyung will be leaving for military service in two days... It'll be okay. It'll be okay. He'll be back soon, he'll visit Super Junior, and support us for the rest of the Super Show 5 concerts. It's okay, Kim Ryeowook, your hyung will always be behind your back. Always. Always.

"Ne, Ryeowook."

His head shoots up, and his deep thought come to an adrupt ending. "Ah-- ah, what is it, hyung?" Unconciously, a light blush forms on his face. He curses quietly at the moon and window for facing his direction.

Yesung's eyes come in contact to the ceiling, then to Ryeowook's dope face. He chuckles at his dongsaeng's cute face. He holds the latter's right hand, and places them on his own thigh. The singer looks up once again.

His mouth opens, and lets everything flow out.

"Do you know what makes autumn so special? It's that time of the year when the clouds drown the sun, and everything gets gloomy. The winds starts to pick up, and the air gets more crispy. Tree start to lose their leaves. Every direction you look is so monotonous-- grey, black, things starting to die and losing their colors. It's like, death just stopped by, and killed everything. Nights become longer, and the amount of daylight each day becomes less and less. Before you know anything, it's winter, and a plain sheet of white covers everything.

Autumn creates such a bittersweet feeling. I.. I don't know how to describe this. But right now, I feel so lonely. I want.. I want to stand by your side-- by everyone's side on the stage, watching the sapphire blue ocean before my eyes. I want to hear the fans cheer and support us. our family of 15 people plus the many thousands of ELFs... I wish I could just stay by your side one day more."

Ryeowook's heart suddenly skips a beat.

It's already painful enough to watch a family member leave, but to be separated away from those you love, it's like fate stabbed a thousand swords into one's chest. Tears begin to fall steadily down Ryeowook's face. The tear falls onto Yesung's hand.

"Wookie! Are-- are you alright? I'm so sorry," Yesung pulls Ryeowook closer. When the tears didn't stop falling, Yesung allows him to sit on his lap. The latter's legs dangle on one side.

"Shh. Hyung's right here," The elder wraps his sturdy arms around the small waist of his dongsaeng. He could feel the heat coming eminating from Ryeowook's body. Just slightly, his chest could feel the beating of the younger's heart.

"Does the feel better?" A slight nod comes from Ryeowook, who decides to rest his face on his hyung's shoulder. Everything is so warm. The arms around his waist feels like a wall of protection, and feeling of the small exhales and inhales on his shoulder allows Ryeowook to believe that hyung is right there. In return, Ryeowok, wraps his own arms tightly around Yesung's neck.

Feeling that his special person is feeling secured and safe, the elder singer uses his smooth voice to sing a song. The tone is so.. Powerful. Sad. Full of feeling. Soothing. Bittersweet.

Ryeowook's breaths become longer and less suffocated. The last few tears fall down his face and drops on the leather couch.

He inhales a shaky breath, "Hyung."

The soft melody stops and the singer replies, "Hm?"

"Hyung," the singer repeats again, "Loneliness. I don't want you to feel that way. Even though you may not see it, you must believe and have hope that all of us-- Super Junior and ELFs-- are supporting you." He takes another shaky breath. "I'll always be waiting for you, hyung, no matter what."

The two of them become silent, and the only noises that could be heard are their breathing. The moon continues to shine brightly through the large window, and the cars on the ground continue to drive by. The white clock hanging above the huge TV continues to tick against the heartbeat of the two singers.

Tick. Thump. Tick. Thump. Tick. Thump...

A relieved laugh escapes Yesung's mouth. "Thank you, Ryeowook- ah. About autumn... There's more to why it's so special to me. The most beautiful time of autumn is when the maple leaves fall. Red, brown, orange, yellow-- all these colours-- start to cover the ground. Even in the midst of dullness, there's always something that adds a bit of colour to it. Ryeowook-ah, thank you again. Thank you for always being there for me. Saranghae."

With that, Yesung leans forward and presses his own lips against Ryeowook's soft ones. The latter is far too shocked to return the affection, but Yesung is already full content to express his love for the person he treasured the most.

When the lead singer finally pulls away, Ryeowook starts to show some action. He brings his hand up and covers his blushing face. His mind is running its own course, but he himself finally understand everything.

"Hyung..." A tear rolls down his face again. "I-- I dunno what to say right now but... I'm... I'm finally understanding myself. I've always treasured all the small memories I shared with you. Hyung, I love you too."

 

 

The car comes to an abrupt stop in front of the airport. A knock on the window of the right door awakes the singer from his dream, and so he begins slowly gathers his belongings lying next to his seat of the car. At that exact moment Yesung opens the car door, a gust of wind blows against his body, and as he turns to view the sky, leaves begin to tumble in the air. The man picks off a three- pointed leaf that got stuck on his plaid and examines it carefully. Maple leaf. A small smile forms on his lips and he holds the fragile petal against his chest. 

"Thank you for everything, and do your best."

His nimble fingers let go of the stem, and he watches as the wind picks up the red petal into the air. It flies high, higher than anyone could imagine. Wherever it lands, only fate can determine that.

 


The title of the previous chapter and this chapter, "Colour my World" and "Colour My Heart", are from Armor Games. There's a series of it, each beginning with "Colour My...". The games are really relaxing, and amazing. The piano playing the background adds a touch to it too.

Series:

[Colour My Dreams] http://armorgames.com/play/4844/colour-my-dreams

[Colour My Fate] http://armorgames.com/play/5098/colour-my-fate

[Colour My Heart] http://armorgames.com/play/4790/colour-my-heart

[Colour My World] http://armorgames.com/play/4726/colour-my-world

All of these games relate to how I imagine autumn is like.

Thank you for reading this fanfic, and I hope that you guys will enjoy playing these wonderful games made by Silver Stitch!

----------------------------------

Qiu_Jie6