Colour My World

Autumn Leaves

I should be given the award for worst-timing... I posted this up in April, and I don't add a chapter until July.. QQ

I deeply apologize for my ignorance and laziness!!! I'm really sorry....

Ah.. Just to set the setting clear (and it got messed up because of me.. ;w;) this is around the time Yesung is leaving, and also when the rest of Super Junior-- along with Henmi!!-- are preparing for SS5 in South America.

 


Each scenery, let it be buildings, cars, restaurants or trees, zoom pass as Jongwoon blankly stares past the invisible wall of the car window. One scenery shows a busy street, full of people of different sizes bustling on the sidewalk. Another is a huge lake by the side of the road. Cars on the other side of the road flash past him and everything starts to become a blur. A school courtyard passes by, and Jongwoon notices the number of trees lined up outside the courtyard. Those trees, Jongwoon thinks, as he stares at their structure. Green in spring, redish- orange in autumn...

"Ah!" The singer exclaims suddenly, "Aren't those maple trees?"

His eyes struggle to follow every tree line up by the sidewalk, as the speed of car increases. Maple trees. Something about that rings a bell in Jongwoon's head. He has always been like this. Even his own members have decided on the fact that their awkward-but-hilarious main vocalist is a pretty dense person. But sespite that, he is known for being very caring of his dongsaengs.

After a moment of silent unsuccessful thinking, the turtle- lover pulls out his phone and scrolls through his messages.

'Good luck and come back safely! Hwaiting hyung!! From fishy.' reads one of the text. As childish as ever!! A light chuckle escapes from his mouth.

'Yesung-ah! I hope for the best! You don't need to worry about anything, and after you go, you'll feel relieved that you've went. Remember, Heechul and I are always supporting you!'

"Thank you, hyung and Heechul."

The vibration of the phone suprises Jongwoon, and the phone almost slips out of his hands. There's a new text message, and it reads: 'Yah hyung! You better come back in one piece. We're gonna finish Super Show 5 without you, but we're gonna finish it in your honour. Along with leader- hyung and Heenim. Hwaiting hyung!'

A vein pops in his head as he reads the text. Kyuhyun... That maknae probably completely forgot how to use honorifics! He lets it go this time. He could only attend Super Show 5 in Seoul, and now his group will be performing in South America. What joy would it be to go to a differrnt country. Let it be a country he's never been to!

Despite Jongwoon's sadness, and longing to be with his second family, he continues to read the texts he recieved the previous days.

'The vocals of Super Junior! Don't lose it, and do your best!'

'Hyung, I'll be waiting!'

'I know how it feels hyung. But, just like how Teukie said it, don't be nervous. Good luck.'

'I'm still in military... Yeah sure, it's tiring, but someone like you can probably survive. i'll most likely be coming back to the dorms soon. Aish! I couldn't say good luck and goodbye to you face to face!'

'Eunhyuk-ah! When are you--' Wait, what! Did Donghae or someone send this to the wrong person?

Jongwoon opens the text, and surprisingly, it says that HE was the one that sent it.

"'Eunhyuk-ah!'", he reads, "'When are you guys done recording for SUKIRA today? Tell Ryeowook I'll be waiting.'"

Unsuprisingly, the lead singer doesn't remember the reasoning behind this text. After looking at the date it was sent, it hits him.

Wasn't this when...

 


The story will be put into 2 chapters as you can tell.. Therefore, it's a TWO-SHOT!!

Haha~ :D

-------------------

Qiu_Jie

[song: Colour My Fate by Coin]