Man In Love (Part Two)

A Peek Into Their World: White Wings

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


B: Right, since both leaders of both groups speak with their eyes, let's see which group understands their leader the most. Infinite, let Sunggyu-sshi speak to you with his eyes.

Sunggyu looked at Sungjong in the eyes and Sungjong suddenly went down on his knees, holding his hands in the air in the form of a punishment.

B: Oh! What did he say to you?

SJ: He said he wasn't happy with my behaviour today.

SG: When did I say that?!

B: Next member!

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun intensely in the eyes.

WH: You want me dead?!

SG: Yah!

WH: How could you? In front of all the ladies as well!

B: Sunggyu-sshi, maybe you need to improve your communication skills with your members. One last member.

Sunggyu looked at L, hoping that he would give a normal reaction.

L: Really? What? B-but...Are you serious?

SG: Serious about what?

L turned around, hiding his face in his hands, and looked like he was crying.

B: You made him cry? What did you say to him?! L-sshi, what did he say?

L: He...he said...he said none of the girls like me because I'm ugly.

SY: That's a lie because you're the best looking one.

BJ: I know how you feel. She put a hand on Sunggyu's shoulder. Being bullied by your members does not feel good at all.

B: Let's see what W.W members get from Hae Sung-sshi's eyes then.

Hae Sung picked Ellie first and looked her in the eyes. Ellie smiled brightly and hugged Hae Sung suddenly.

E: Thank you!

B: What did she say to you, Ellie-sshi?

E: Hae Sung-unnie said that I am good at what I do and that she's glad that I'm a member of the group.

B: How heartwarming. Hae Sung-sshi, next member please.

Hae Sung looked at Seung Yong next and Seung Yong smiled, giggling softly.

B: What did she say?

SY: She said as expected of Seung Yong, no wonder you're our visual.

B: Oh! Hae Sung-sshi is doing well with her members. Last member, I suggest you choose wisely, Hae Sung-sshi.

Hae Sung chose JY and looked her in the eyes. JY suddenly stepped forward and hugged Hae Sung.

JY: You're the best sister too.

B: It seems as if Hae Sung-sshi and Sunggyu-sshi have very different effect on their members. Sunggyu-sshi?

SG: Ne?

B: I suggest you take some lessons from Hae Sung-sshi and learn to communicate with your members better. So, Bi Jeong-sshi, are you still not going to show us any talents?

BJ: I think I'll pass on this one.

B: Right! It's time to choose our partners then! Once again, I am left alone because the PD invited a seven-membered boy group. Next time, please invite a six-membered group so I get to partner with someone.

YH: I want L-oppa.

B: Unfortunately, you don't get to choose this time. Now, the PD has prepared this chart for us very nicely. We will be playing the ladder game! Infinite, before they came in, already chose their position at the bottom of the ladder. You can't see their position yet but they will be revealed later. Our girls will now put their sticker onto the position they would like and whoever they end up with in the end will be your partner. Understood?

W.W: Understood.

B: Alright, JY-sshi, you're first.

JY: Ah...but I don't know where to put my sticker.

B: Who do you want?

JY: L-oppa.

B: I suggest number seven.

JY: Number seven?

YH: Yah, what's this?! You can't tell her where to put her sticker!

JY went over to the board and put her sticker on number seven, grinning to herself.

B: Actually, I don't know if that will lead to L, I just wanted her to put her sticker on number seven.

YH: Then I'm putting mine on number one.

BJ: I want number five.

MY: Number two.

E: Number four.

SY: I'll choose number six.

HS: Then I'm number three.

B: Alright then, Yoon Hye-sshi, since you're number one, please follow the line and find your partner.

Yoon Hye followed the line, going down the ladder and came to a sticker. She ripped it off and pouted.

YH: I didn't get L-oppa...

JY: Yes!

DW: Wait! That's very offensive! I'm your partner so why are you so sad?

WH: She doesn't want you. Myungsoo is the trend these days.

SuY: It's okay, even if you don't like Dongwoo-hyung, he will still like you. Dongwoo-hyung likes all girls.

B: Number two is...Min Yoon-sshi.

Min Yoon followed her line and ripped the sticker off at the end.

B: Sungjong-sshi!

SJ: Oh really? He quickly checked the box. Yes!

B: Looks like someone is happy to have his partner. Min Yoon-sshi, is Sungjong-sshi whom you wanted?

MY: One hundred percent.

B: Hae Sung-sshi is next.

Hae Sung ripped the sticker off at the end after following her line, revealing Woohyun's name.

WH: Oh yeah! 

B: Woohyun-sshi, how old are you?

WH: I was born in 91, why?

B: Hae Sung-sshi?

HS: Age is a woman's secret.

B: What secret? I can go on my phone right now and search it up. Just tell me.

E: She was born in 90. 

WH: You're my noona? 

B: I thought she would be older than that actually.

Hae Sung punched Boom in his arm before they moved on to the next person. Ellie went up and followed the line, taking the sticker off at the end.

B: Sungyeol-sshi! Congratulations!

SuY: Annyeong.

E: Annyeong.

B: Who's number five? Seung Yong-sshi?

BJ: It's me, can you not see the sticker?

B: Ah yes...sorry about that. No need to be rude.

Bi Jeong took the sticker off at the end and gave Sunggyu a high-five when she saw his name.

B: The two most bullied members have teamed up. Just two members left. Hoya-sshi, between Seung Yong-sshi and JY-sshi, who do you want?

HY: Because Myungsoo is interested in one of them, I would like Seung Yong-sshi to be my partner.

B: Oh! L-sshi, you're interested in JY-sshi?

L: When did I say that?

HY: Backstage before we came on. You kept talking about her.

L: Why are you making stuff up?

B: Well, we'll see who is whose partner then. Number six, JY-sshi, please step up.

JY: I'm not number six, I'm number seven.

B: It says here on the board that you're number six. What's going on here?

Rewind~

Bi Jeong, while Hoya and L were arguing with each other, switched JY's and Seung Yong's sticker sneakily, thinking that no one saw her but the camera caught her red-handed.

Presently~

B: Bi Jeong-sshi! 

JY: Yah, why would you sabotage our chances like that?!

BJ: What if number six led to L-oppa? You'll hate yourself for not switching.

SY: Please mind your own business, Bi Jeong-unnie.

BJ: I was just trying to help.

B: Then can Seung Yong-sshi please find your partner? We will punish Bi Jeong-sshi later for her behaviour.

Seung Yong walked up to the board, following the line. The atmosphere was tense as they watched her go down to the end.

Who will her partner be?

Will it be Hoya?

Or will it be L?

And her partner is...

B: Hoya-sshi!

Hoya smiled softly, walking over to Seung Yong and shook her hand.

B: That means JY-sshi is L-sshi's partner and just to verify it... Boom ripped the sticker off, showing that JY's line went down to L. Her partner really is L.

MY: It's two times in a row that JY-sshi got the person she wanted.

B: If I remember correctly, so did you, Min Yoon-sshi.

HS: Bi Jeong is the only unwanted one.

BJ: One day, all the guys will want me. Just you wait and see.

YH: Keep dreaming.

E: It's time to wake up, Bi Jeong-unnie.

B: Right, before this turns into another bully-Bi Jeong-sshi fest, let's get on with our game for today. Please stand with your partner. Today's game is a lot of fun! Feeding ice cream blindfolded!

SG: Won't that ruin our image?

B: We will protect your rights, don't worry. Lies~

BJ: Are we feeding them or are they feeding us?

B: Seeing that it'll be more natural, I think the girls will feed the boys. First three couples, Yoon Hye-Dongwoo, Min Yoon-Sungjong and Hae Sung-Woohyun, please take your position.

The guys sat down in their chairs, looking nervous while the girls took their positions behind the boys, putting their blindfolds on.

YH: My hair is getting messed up.

MY: You can't see yourself so don't worry about it.

YH: Other people can still see me!

MY: They won't know it's you.

HS: Please CG a big sign above Yoon Hye's head saying her name.

B: Ready? Go!

As soon as Boom said go, the girls dug into the ice cream and started feeding the boys. Hae Sung was slow and delicate, locating Woohyun's mouth before feeding him and made sure that it wasn't a big spoonful. Yoon Hye, on the other hand, was force feeding the ice cream to Dongwoo, getting it all over him. Min Yoon was more gentle with Sungjong like Hae Sung was with Woohyun.

B: Time! Let's see how much you fed them. Please take your blindfold off.

YH: Omo! I'm so sorry!

The other Infinite members couldn't stop laughing at Dongwoo.

YH: I'm so sorry! Are you okay?

DW: I have never been so scared of ice cream in my life.

B: Yoon Hye-sshi wasted more ice cream than she actually fed Dongwoo-sshi. This couple is disqualified!

MY: What about us?

B: Let's see...I think Min Yoon-Sungjong couple ate more ice cream.

WH: Can I say something? Hae Sung-noona was really good at feeding. She touched my face to see where my mouth was first before feeding me and she always made sure that I had only a small spoonful each time.

HS: Aren't you happy that I'm not Yoon Hye?

WH: I'm so thankful.

SJ: Min Yoon-sshi was really gentle as well. I liked the ice cream flavour as well.

B: Next four couple, please take your seat. Who's afraid for their life?

Sunggyu raised his hand.

B: You're the only one, Sunggyu-sshi, why?

SG: As much as I like Bi Jeong-sshi for being nice to me the entire time, she looks like a really aggressive person and would feed me ice cream even when my mouth is already full. I have a feeling she won't be able to locate my mouth.

SY: She won't. Bi Jeong-unnie can barely feed herself, let alone someone else while blindfolded.

BJ: I'm going to ignore that comment. Let's get on with the game.

HY: I'm starting to get nervous now.

E: Hwaiting, Sungyeol-oppa.

SuY: Please feed me well.

The girls put on their blindfold and Boom shouted go. Like expected, Bi Jeong was being really aggressive. She tilted Sunggyu's chin slightly and pushed the spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. Sungyeol's eyes widened at the size of the ice cream that Ellie was about to feed and grabbed her hand, stopping her from moving as he ate from the spoon slowly. Seung Yong was much gentler and Hoya ate the ice cream happily. JY, on the other hand, barely fed L any as she couldn't find his mouth and kept feeding it to his cheeks.

L: What is this?! Yah, that's not my mouth!

WH: Myungsoo is coming out.

L: Yah, yah! I'm over here! Watch it! Yah!

HY: Can you please keep it down?

L: Yah!

B: Time! JY-sshi, please take your blindfold off and look at your beloved L-oppa.

JY took her blindfold off and looked at L, bursting into laughter. He had ice cream all over his face, mostly on his cheeks.

JY: Ah! I'm so sorry.

L: She wasn't feeding me at all! She kept going for my cheeks! Ah...I never knew ice cream was so cold until now.

B: And we thought Bi Jeong was going to miss the mouth.

YH: Bi Jeong-unnie was smart, she held his chin so she knows where his mouth is but she kept forcing the ice cream in his mouth.

At the same time, JY went off to get some tissues and came back, wiping L's face for him, apologising at the same time.

B: Can we take a moment just to see how polite our maknae is being?

BJ: She's only ever nice to guys. Don't look at her, don't give her the attention.

SG: I really thought I was going to die. Bi Jeong-sshi...please be gentler next time. Actually, don't ever play this game again. Ever.

B: Bi Jeong-Sunggyu is obviously disqualified. She dropped a lot of ice cream. JY-L didn't eat a lot because she kept feeding it to his cheeks. Looks like Seung Yong-Hoya won this round. We'll move on to the finals now.

HY: We have to do that again?

WH: Please think about us, Boom-hyung.

B: How do you want to settle this then? We need a winner.

MY: Kai-bai-bo. Both of us has to win a kai-bai-bo game to win.

Min Yoon vs Seung Yong

MY: Kai-bai-bo! Min Yoon won~

Min Yoon vs Hoya

MY: Kai-bai-bo! Hoya won~

Hoya vs Sungjong

HY: Kai-bai-bo! Hoya won~

Seung Yong vs Sungjong

SY: Kai-bai-bo! Seung Yong won~

Seung Yong vs Min Yoon

SY: Kai-bai-bo! Seung Yong won~

B: We have a winner! Today's winner is Seung Yong-Hoya couple! 

SY: Thank you!

HY: Do we get a prize?

B: You get the honour of winning! Thank you to Infinite for coming onto our show! This has been...

A: A Peek Into Their World!

I: This is Infinite!

W.W: With W.W!

A: Bye bye~!