sunshine smile

unfortunately

It’s already a week since she went to her new school. But, there’s a guy like to watching her, and she felt like a hell. First, he’s the next class of her, he already stand by on his gate class to see her. Kinda annoying, she thought.

She went to school too early and she go to school by walk, before she use the long way and she just knew it yesterday, her sister told her the way to school. She went to class and nobody there except her the one. She comes out from her class and meet him again ‘WHY THE HELL I HAVE TO MEET HIM EVERYDAY AND HE LIKES TO WATCHING ME?!’ her mind says. She just stare at him and rolled her eyes. It’s 7 am she’s checking her wrist watch “AND WHY THE HELL I SHOULD BE IN STUPID CAME TO SCHOOL TOO EARLY” she blame herself. Because of her boredness she walk around the school, she goes to upstairs and she reached 4th floor. There’s a door, it seems scary but because of her curious she open that door, she walked inside. She really amazed, it’s a park, a beautiful park. A lot of beautiful flower there and it show seoul city. She didnt blink her eyes for a minutes. She smiles and she feel alive, she took a long breath and let out a long breath. She walked to a long chair and sit there. Suddenly someone cough behind her, she was really shocked and fell on floor “OH ! WHY YO—“ she looked at behind and see that guy, her eyes feel like wanna out from her head. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?” he comes closer and stand in front of her “Can you please not to use that words? You should respect to people.” He said with smile. She feel that his smile really sweet like a sunshine, she wanna see that smile everyday  “okay, Who are you ? why you like to watching me?” with serious tone. “okay, my name is—“ suddenly his phone ringing “sorry, gotta go” he run and left her.

 

“WHAT IS YOUR NAME?! YOU MAKE ME CURIOUS DEATH.” She smiles remembered his sweet smile

 

 


WHO'S THE GUY COULD BE? OuO

HELLO JUNGIEYA IS BACKKKK! SORRY LATE TO ADD THIS CHAPTER. SUDDENLY I HAVE SPIRIT TO CONTINUE THIS FANFICT >.<

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^^

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH :D

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE ;)