Everyone weird also his name

unfortunately

 

 

Beep Beep Beep!

 

HOLYCRAP WHAT IS THAT BOMB?!” Soojung shouting‘heck I just lost my prince in my dream’ her mind.

“YAH! SOOJUNG SHUT UP! GO TO TAKE A BATH! PPALIWA!” jessica shouting  back at Soojung from downstairs. Suddenly she looked at the watch on table it show 7:30 AM  “heck! Today is my first day in my new school” with her messy face she run to the bathroom and wear her new uniform as fast as she can. She doesn’t feel comfortable wearing uniform, Then she run to the downstairs and passing by her sister, Jessica.

“YAH! GO TAKE YOUR BREAKFAST FIRST!” her sister shouting from dining room

“TOO LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY SCHOOL” Soojung run and ignore her sister words.

 

“She run to her new school, even she’s from San Fransisco at least she still remember a few street in South Korea. She just run and run ‘WAIT! WHAT THE HELL WHERE AM I ?!’ she mind ‘OHMYINGOD! IMMA LOST KID’ she though with frustated face. Suddenly a motorbike passing by her and a dirty water splased her unifrom from puddle

“ARGGHHH!! HEY YOU ! STOP !” she throw a beverage cans which she found in the rubbish near her. The motorbike is stopped and driver uniform is dirty too because of the cans, he take off his helmet “What do you want?” with a cold tone. Soojung heart beat is faster than usual and this is the first time for her ‘OHMYGOD! Why I feel weird?! WAIT! He wear uniform same as me!’ she tough. “HECK! DO YOU KNOW WHAT DID YOU DO HUH?! LOOK AT MY UNIFORM!” she shouting and give him cold ice stare. “do you know what did you do to me too?” he doesnt want to lose from her. “HELL! Your uniform same as me so we’re same school rite? Can you drive me to our school?” with hope stone but still in ice stare. He sigh and thinking about that “k fine” he give her sign to climb the motorbike. She noded.

Finally they reached the school gate. She jumped on the motorbike and run to the school. Lucky her it’s still 7:55 AM. But she forgot to thank him. Everyone staring at her, she doesn’t know the reason until she found Sulli her best friend. Yea she moved to Korea because of her bestfriend. Sulli staring at her too with confused, she feel weird and she asking to Sulli “hey bestfriend! Long time no see huh?” Soojung hugs her bestfriend, Sulli hugs her bestfriend too “heyya! Missed me so much babe?” she wrinkle her eyebrow “pfftt babe I admit that” they’re laugh.  After they’re go to the principal office and she get the same schedule with Sulli. So they’re go to class 1-A, but in the way Soojung ask her bestfriend “hey, do you know why people always staring at me?” with her confused face, her bestfriend showing her shocked face “DONT YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOU JUST GOING TO HERE WITH?!” she asking back with an owl eyes. “hell, I just asked you and why you asking me back?” Soojung rolled her eyes.

 

 

“He is Kim Myungsoo from INFINITE”


 

Aigoooooo~~~~~! This is the 1st chapter >< Sorry for my bad grammar  /bows/ but hope you like my fanfiction ^^! 

Do subscribe and comment please? ^^

KAMSAHAMNIDA! ^^  /bows/