At the Airport

Love Me or Hate Me, As Long as You're My One True Love, Baby! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVV4n84j6o

 

 

 

Thank you for the 45 subscribers! :) *bows* ^____^!!!

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

* At the Airport*

 

 

"Okay so, Jinyoung and Mi Young, Gongch

* At the Airport*

 

 

"Okay so, Jinyoung and Mi Young, Gongchan and Baro and Shinwoo and Sanduel... NO 'buts' okay?!" Mr.Choi announced.

 

"B-but, I want to be with Jinyoung." Gongchan whined.

 

"Me neither! I don't want to spend my time with him. pfft!" Baro agreed.

 

"I said, no changing of seats." Mr. Choi growled.

 

"Neh!!!" They rolled their eyes and sheepishly agreed.

 

*YAAAY!! It's Mi Young Lee!!! M-m-m-m-my-yy- ... FIRST LOVE!!!*

Jinyoung happily thought. You then looked at him in amazement.

*How can I suppose to forget you Jinyoung-ah?*

 You heaved a sigh.

 

Just then,

A fair-skinned man with almond chocolate brownish hair stood infront of you with a firm expression.

 

You gasped and shooked your head *Waa~ its Key umma!* Key looked at you and smirked. "What are you doing here umma?" You mouthed him. "Vacation of course, duh!" Key said in an irritated voice. You just giggled and put your hopes to be seated next to Jinyoung.

 

While,

 

"U-huh?! Another guy?! AISH! Don't tell me she got two boyfriends in a time?! But what the hell! That girly fair skinned guy?! Na-uh!" Jinyoung observed at your pouty cute looks. Just then two famous s tugged themselves on Jinyoung's arm and looked at you in a jealous way.

 

Mae Hee and Hae Bee the two famous s that have been seducing the school Kingkas, B1A4.

 

They give you their deadly eye contacts and continued to walk along with Jinyoung. You sighed and thought

*Why must it be me?*

 

Along then, you looked at Gongchan with a puzzled expression when he looks at you in a disgust manner.

 

*Waa~ >.< Why must it be my umma? (B1A4's mother, Jinyoung) Gongchan questioned beneath his breathe. Jinyoung gritted his teeth and glance back, *Did you really forgot me Mi Young-ah?* He continued walking along with the two flirts. 

 

*I wonder why Key umma is here.* You questionably thought.

 

Just then you heard a couple of squeals from your classmates. A familiar fair skinned, chocolate almond hair with a sparkling eyes walks towards you.

 

*Taemin Oppa?*

 

You ran towards him and ask him

"What are you doing here?"

“I’m sorry for not telling but we'll be filming our new music video Juliete in Haendeau too." he answered.

"O-oh~ That's why I saw Key umma a moment ago." He nodded. 

 

You noticed that your classmates are starting to whisper.

 

"Omona! Is that Lee Tae Min of SHINee's girlfriend? She's so cute!"

 

"Gosh! They are seriously made from heaven."

 

"I also seen them dance together, aye they we're really cute! They can be called as the "Dancing Machine Couples!"  

 

 

 

After 2 minutes

 

You said your greetings to your brother and went off to the plane.

Love ya! :) heart