Did I just waste my time?!

Love Me or Hate Me, As Long as You're My One True Love, Baby! ;)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OW5wPxZTco

 

You ran hufferly and saw your brother Lee Tae Min beside his Ferrari car who is browsing on his iPod.

"OPPAAAAAAAA!" You said while running towards him. 

He lit up and gives you a big hug and swangs you around.

 

On the other hand.

 

O.O' YAH! Hyung! What's with these stupid grasses and plants that we are wearing. =.= It's so itchy. Sanduel protested over again and again.

 

*O-oppa?! WhatTheingHellIsThis?! Are they in a relationship?! Did they kiss?! Did they fudhfsdfkhcsuidfchndsf?!* Jinyoung eagerly thought on his mind.

 

You broke tightest hug that your oppa gives you and sheepishly kisses his cheeks for 17th time. 

"Oppa! I really really miss you -ah." You sweetedly said those words.

Taemin softened.

"AiGoo~! -ah! You may beat me now being one of the cutest ulzzang with a good heart. Taemin pouted childishly.

*mehrong* Taemin starts to runaway.

You ran after him and starts to tickle him.

 

Other students saw it and guess what?!

 

They think that you guys are in a 'relationship' not knowing you guys are brothers and sisters.

Jinyoung sighed and thought *I thought I was wrong. I thought you'll never change your feelings towards me. And now seeing you with new pretty boy, it hurts me alot-ah.

AISH!

If you only knew Mi Young-ah, even thou you wear your thick ancient eye-glasses and with your ruffled, curled, messy hair. The way we fight during our childhood. Then there was a time you're following me like a lost dog. Now seeing you happy, did I just really waste my time of not realizing it?!*

Jinyoung heaved a sigh without noticing their's a tear drop rolls on his cheeks.