Our Confession

I Will Protect You My Love

 

That evening

 

Minho and Taemin is too tired to go out with Jonghyun and Keyso Key and Jonghyun out together alone. They walk in the park  found near their home. All the way to the park, they were just silent. When they want to cross the road, Key did not realize the car was heading towards him.  Jonghyun pulled kim close to him. Key and Jonghyun fell on the street. Key is on top of Jonghyun. Jonghyun  hugged  Key tightly.

"Key are you ok? Is it you hurt? "ask Jonghyun worried.
"no. I'm fine. Hurmmm .. "Key respond slowly.
"why Key? What wrong? "Jonghyun question again.
"Can you let go of me? I'm on top of you. "Key response blushing.

Jonghyun immediately release Key. They immediately got up. Key faces still red.Similarly, Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun thanks." Said Key.
"it's ok. Come, we go over there. "jonghun said, pointing toward a low hill.

 

"it's beautiful." muttered Key.
"Jonghyun, there is a unique tree." Key said while showing a tree filled with red cloth on its branches. Jonghyun looked towards the tree. Key suddenly withdrew his hand and together they descended from the hill and toward the mystery tree.

"wow! The rumors is true. "Jonghyun said unbelievable.
"what rumors?" Key question puzzled.
"If we throw the red cloth on the tree. our relationship will last. But both ends of the cloth must be tied to the bell. The couple's love story so cheerful as the bell sounds."Jonghyun explain.

Key dumbfounded to hear the story. He also wants to throw the red cloth together mate. He wanted Jonghyun threw it with a red cloth. But how he wants to tell his feeling of Jonghyun?

"hurmmm ... we also can throw well. "Key said suddenly.
"But we are not lovers. Or you want me to be your bodyguard forever. "Jonghyun response while chuckle.
"Yaaaaa .... do not laugh at me. Let go home. "respond Key sad.

Jonghyun still chuckle. Key frowned. He may feel he is the only one that had a feeling of love towards Jonghyun. But Jonghyun does not have the same feeling with him.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

I'm sorry Key. I really love you. But our world is different. I am just your bodyguard.Should I not express my love towards you. However I really love you. I hope you will understand my actions.

That Night At Key's House in Jeju Island

"What!! Nonsense. He is your bodyguard? "said Minho surprised.
"I thinks, that your hyung cannot thinks properly this time." Taemin response as well.
"he just SAME as  age as you. How come he can be protector for you. "said Minho.

"Yes, he is so young but, he just save me TWICE."said key while cross bow.
"WHAAAAATTT?" Taemin and Minho response while simultaneously looking toward Jonghyun. Jonghyun just nodded.

“explain to us” said Taemin seriously.

 

Then Key begin to tell them about the incident at the shopping mall the other day. He also tell about the day that he nearly face an accident and how Jonghyun bravely save him. Taemin and Minho totally shock to hear the story. they can believe that their classmate have the guts to save somebody else and also willing to sacrifice his life for other person.

 

"You're really good Jonghyun. Willing to sacrifice for others. And Key, i do not that it is a serious situation you are in now. What should you do now? "Serious question of Minho.
"Right now, we just hiding here. But i thinks we cannot hiding from both of you. "Jonghyun respond with a smile.
"Yaaaaaa .... we're your friends. You should not hiding something IMPORTANT like this. "Taemin furious reaction.

"OK, we're sorry my dear Taemin and Minho. So right now all of us protect each others. Araso? "Key counter smiled. They nodded his head.

They began to clean the room to Taemin and Minho. Jonghyun and Key are in one room. That night was the most quiet night in the life Key. Afternoon events still linger in his mind. Events he was saved and the events under the magic tree.

"Yaaaaa .... talk to me. I feel weird if you stay here quitely. "Key said.
"What you wants me to talk about?" Jonghyun question anyway.
"Whatever." Key is responding.
"Hurmmm ... you never fall in love? "question suddenly Jonghyun.
Yes .... I'm in love with you. But Key could not express his feelings.

 

"No ... i thinks i do not love anybody "replied Key.
"Hurm are sure?" Jonghyun question again.
"Yaaaaaa ... i tell you that i do not love anybody, it means true. "furious reaction Key.
"Ok .. but i love you. "Jonghyun sudden reaction.

"What?? What are you saying? You Moron! "Replied Key.
Suddenly Jonghyun wake. He approached Key who is lying. He holds the Key’s shoulder and pulled Key close to him.

"Yes ... I'm Moron .. But this Moron really love you. "Jonghyun said while tears flowing.He hugs him tightly. Key was shock.
"If you love me too. Go to the magic tree tomorrow. I'm waiting for you there."Jonghyun said.

Then he walked out the room. Key still stiff. And then he smile. The warmest smile ever.

"I'll probably been there tomorrow, you Moron!" Said Key slowly. Then he continues to sleep. Cannot wait for tomorrow.