I'm sorry

Stop flirting

 

. “Unnie!” you hugged her. “Unnie, I’m hanging out with Sungjong and Sungyeol today.” She nodded. “Take care okay?” you nodded. “Sungy—“ someone grabbed your arm. “What?” it was Myungsoo.”Why are you spending time with them than your own boyfriend?” now somebody’s jealous.” Why do YOU flirt with other girls than spend time with me? If you do it so why can’t I do the same?” you yanked your arm away from him and turned your back at him. “I don’t even know if I’m your girlfriend anymore,” you told him and went to Sungyeol and Sungjong. “What did he tell you?” Sungyeol asked. “Why I am hanging out with you than him,” you chuckled. “He should’ve thought of that before flirting with girls,” the two guys nodded. “This is so yummy!” you took a bite of your cupcake. “Sungjong, you told me that I should decide in a week right?” he nodded. “I don’t think I need a week,” you pointed behind them. It was Myungsoo puting his hands over another girl’s shoulder. “I agree with you,” Sungyeol nodded. You stood up from your seat and walked up to them. “ Oppa~” you smiled brightly and secretly gave the girl a death glare. She swallowed a lump on while Myungsoo removed his hands from her shoulder. “Let’s break up,” you said coldly and went back to Sungyeol and Sungjong. “Let’s go!” you smiled and linked arms with the both of them.”You’re an idiot hyung,” Sungjong whispered while you passed by them.”Minah!” you turned around. “Yes?” you pouted cutely. “You don’t mean it right?” he asked. “Of course I…..do,” you turned your back again and continued walking with the two guys. You sighed. “You know what?” Sungyeol stood up. “We’ll let you think about it for a day but tomorrow, you should either go back to him or hang out with us,” you nodded. “But even if she goes back to him we could still hang out with her!” they high-fived. “Thanks guys. I’ll meet you tomorrow at school then,” they nodded and you headed to the school roof top. “It’s already 7:00 PM. Where are you?” Jinah texted you. “I’m on my way home….” You got down from the roof top and went out of the school. You put on your head phones and listened to music. “Oh!” someone hugged you from behind. “Minah, sorry. I will never do it again. I’m sorry,” you turned around and saw Myungsoo with teary eyes. You patted his back and hugged him. “Promise?” he nodded. “You’re a bad guy Myungsoo.” He hugged you tighter and smiled. “I’m so sorry,” you smiled back.”But if you do that again. I’ll go for Woohyun,” he pouted and you gave him a peck. “I won’t let that happen,” he shook his head cutely. He walked you home while holding hands. “They made up,” all the INFINITE members were at your house peeking through the window. “I   love you,” he whispered. “I love you too.” You smiled. “HYUNG!”Sungjong butted in. “Since you made up. Let’s eat! Woohyun-hyung cooked,” you nodded and ran inside the house while holding his hands that you don’t ever want to let go.