Help from Sungjong

Stop flirting

 

“Oppa saranghae~” the girls in your school were head over heels in love with Myungsoo, your boyfriend. “Hold it back,” one of your friends said and you calmed down. You would catch him flirting with other girls but you just kept it cool. You ask him to hang out with you but he just ignores your requests and don’t say a word about it. “I’ll just put my books back in my locker,” your friends nodded and you went to your locker. But you found him flirting with another girl. He whispered something thing on her ear and she giggled. “That is it!” you thought walked up to them. You glared at the girl and she quickly stood straight. She was about to run away but you grabbed her hair. “Beat it,” you whispered in her ear and she ran as fast as she could.”Baby~” Myungsoo s his arms around your waist. You pushed him away from you. “What’s wrong baby?” he pouted while leaning his back on your locker. “What’s wrong? What’s wrong? How can you ask me that! STOP FLIRTING!” you shouted and walked away from him. You went to the roof top and kicked the door open. “AH!” you shouted in frustration. “What is wrong with that guy!” you kicked the wall you were leaning on. “Who?” someone popped out. “Sungjong! You scared me,” he stood beside you and smiled. “Myungsoo-hyung?” you nodded. “He’s been flirting with girls for the past few weeks but when I talk about it he just smiles like nothing happened,” you looked down and stomped your feet. “I told you that you should just go for Sungyeol-hyung,” you smacked his head. “But I liked Myungsoo and both Sungyeol and I are just friends, more like siblings,” you puffed your cheeks. “Who was the girl with her today?” he asked you. “I don’t know but I bet she’s a first year.” He nodded. “Ignore Myungsoo-hyung for a week, and decide if you still want to continue or end your relationship. And for that week, spend time with me and INFINITE except Myungsoo!” you nodded at his idea. “Who would think that you’ll help me with these kinds of problem,” you both laughed and went to your classes.

AFTER CLASS

“Sungjong!” he waved at you and you waved back.”Sungyeol?” they walked up to you. “Sungyeol-hyung decided to treat us to the café we always go to,” you nodded. “Thanks Sungyeol!” he patted your back. “I know it hurts inside,” you smacked his head. “Now let’s go!” you linked arms with both of them.” Oh right! Wait for me outside. I still have to tell Jinah-unnie that I’m hanging out with you guys,” they nodded and ran to the gate.