First Anniversary

Unexpected

 

I smiled as I thought about the first time we met, it had been a year now since he had asked me to be his girlfriend. It seemed to go by so fast I couldn’t believe it. Before I knew it the school year for me was coming to a close, finals were coming and it felt like I hadn’t seen Jihoon in a month.

He would come home after work to find me passed out at the table working on projects for class or on the sofa after watching dramas late at night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Millia…..baby why do you have to tier yourself out so much?” A quiet deep voice ran through my ears. Large warm hands ghosted over my skin as I was lifted into strong arms. I rolled my head over to nuzzle into Jihoon’s chest, I smiled.

“I’m fine, just another week and finals are over.” I mumbled into him one of my hands reaching up to rest on his chest beside my head. His chest vibrated as he chuckled deeply walking into our room and laying me softly on the bed. I rolled over onto my side, getting comfy. Softly my socks were pulled off.

“Babe you can’t sleep in your clothes.” Jihoon spoke softly I could feel one of his large hands grip my side, turning me onto my back. He slowly ed my top sliding it off I could hear him folding the fabric before he came back. His fingers glided over my body, down my stomach and over my hips, he got to the zipper of my jeans. Softly I felt him them and tug them off, folding them again before he came back to my half sleeping form. While he walked away I had rolled over onto my stomach, burring my head into the pillow, breathing in I could smell the scent of Jihoon’s cologne, I smiled.

“Baby are you just going to sleep like that?” His deep voice had a bit of amusement in it. The side of the bed sunk under his weight as he crawled over to me. I nodded my head answering his question.

“Too tired Jihoonie” I mumbled into the pillow.

“Millia…..” He sighed placing one of his hands on the small of my back, his fingers rubbing small circles on my skin   .

“Hmmm?” I groaned out. I shivered when I felt hot breath on the skin of my back, he gave me small kisses along my shoulders.

“I love you” He mumbled into my back, his thick lips continued to plant small kisses everywhere, his fingers ran along my sides his thumbs pressing into the knots in my muscles. I relaxed under his touch a lazy grin playing on my face. I turned to face his slightly.

“I love you too Jihoon” I mumbled, my speech becoming slurred from tiredness. I turned back into the pillow, focusing on his warm hands on my skin. For a moment he got off the bed, I head a rustle of clothes before the bed sunk again. Jihoon wrapped his strong arms around me he nuzzled into my neck placing a few kisses against it. I melted into his touch.

 

“Happy anniversary Millia….I love you.” I heard Jihoon whisper into my neck before I let sleep take me over completely.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Here's the last part of the scenario from my blog!! I finished it today, hope you guys like it =3

If you want to check out my blog heres the link!!  http://kings-of-hephap.tumblr.com/

Feel free to drop by and request a scenario or just ask any questions you want  XD

Mia<3